Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

IronicDongz posted:

Enemies in all soulsborne games do more damage on successive NG cycles, as far as I know. They do in ds1 at the very least.
That's true but you also need to take into account that weapons with split damage are checking defenses extra times, even moreso with triple split damage. So the actual damage done will not be as good as the AR makes it seem.

Huh, I guess I overlooked that when browsing the wiki for DS1 previously (I guess since it wasn't listed in the table).

Also, yeah, I figured that was the case with the Drakeblood, where enemies with defenses against one or more of those elements cancel out a chunk of that damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
There are a lot of souls wikis and the only one that's actually reasonably good is wikidot. fextralife is particularly bad but normally shows up at the top of google searches because they have the best search engine optimization

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
The DS3 wikidot is kind of patchy particularly for DLC content. For DS1/2 it’s the best. For DeS it’s probably the best despite being full of goofy decade-old misinformation.

Max Wilco posted:

Also, yeah, I figured that was the case with the Drakeblood, where enemies with defenses against one or more of those elements cancel out a chunk of that damage.

The drakeblood sword is still good despite the split defense problem and it looks baller, which is the best reason to use any weapon

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Max Wilco posted:

Huh, I guess I overlooked that when browsing the wiki for DS1 previously (I guess since it wasn't listed in the table).

It's less about enemies being resistant to a specific damage type, and more about how the relationship between an attack's damage and the target's defenses works. Unless a target is super weak to one specific damage type, an attack that does 300 of one type of damage is always going to hit harder than something that does 150 of one type and 150 of another type. In fact, an attack that does 300 of one type of damage will probably outdamage something that does 200 each of two different damage types.

That doesn't mean split damage is bad, necessarily, but it's never going to be as damaging as single-type damage.

The Drakeblood Greatsword is still a good weapon because even though its damage is split, it's still high. Plus, you can buff it, unlike most weapons that deal elemental damage, and that can help you really boost one of its damage types and somewhat counteract the split damage issue. And it has a really fun moveset. It and the Hollowslayer Greatsword have a greatsword moveset taken from Dark Souls 2 that I like a lot.

Harrow fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Dec 7, 2020

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
I'm going through ds3 slowly and doing low level invasions as I go for fun, but I have to say the soul rewards are so low it's absurd. I have to kill so many people (or one password phantom) to get a single level.

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

Generally split damage weapons get higher total AR than single damage scaling types. So it's not 400 total vs 2x 200 split, but more like 400 vs 2x 240 - or whatever it is not at the game right now. This is also visible on the non-scaling types like deep and fire vs raw for eg.

Of course, still depends on the specific resists of the enemies you're going up against, but they do try to keep all weapon infusion types viable.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

v1ld posted:

Generally split damage weapons get higher total AR than single damage scaling types. So it's not 400 total vs 2x 200 split, but more like 400 vs 2x 240 - or whatever it is not at the game right now. This is also visible on the non-scaling types like deep and fire vs raw for eg.

Of course, still depends on the specific resists of the enemies you're going up against, but they do try to keep all weapon infusion types viable.

Messed up my post, I meant to say 300 single type vs. 200 of two types.

But you're right--split damage weapons are perfectly viable. They're just never going to be the highest DPS option in most cases. Which is fine, because chances are, if you're using a split damage weapon, you're doing it because you have the stats to scale its elemental/magical damage, which also means you have the stats to cast spells. It's a worthwhile trade-off.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

Harrow posted:

It's less about enemies being resistant to a specific damage type, and more about how the relationship between an attack's damage and the target's defenses works. Unless a target is super weak to one specific damage type, an attack that does 300 of one type of damage is always going to hit harder than something that does 150 of one type and 150 of another type. In fact, an attack that does 300 of one type of damage will probably outdamage something that does 200 each of two different damage types.

That doesn't mean split damage is bad, necessarily, but it's never going to be as damaging as single-type damage.

The Drakeblood Greatsword is still a good weapon because even though its damage is split, it's still high. Plus, you can buff it, unlike most weapons that deal elemental damage, and that can help you really boost one of its damage types and somewhat counteract the split damage issue. And it has a really fun moveset. It and the Hollowslayer Greatsword have a greatsword moveset taken from Dark Souls 2 that I like a lot.

I think I get: Basically, even though two damage types might technically add up to the same amount, it doesn't result in the level of damage you'd get from a single type with the same value.

-

A question regarding multiplayer: is PvP co-op dead? More specifically, can you still reliably get matched with people if you're Blue Sentinels or Darkmoon? I tried going as Darkmoon (because I wanted to get to get covenant items), and I saw my icon in the upper-right glowing, but I never got summoned into a game. Do you have to been in said area as an invasion to get summoned, or is it reliant on how many people are in the Way of Blue?

EvilMike
Dec 6, 2004

Max Wilco posted:

Really? Because I was looking at the wiki page for it, and I figured some of the bosses and areas would be way tougher, because they get a damage boost, which seems to be different from other Soulsborne games, where only health & souls gets increased. I'm not doubting what you say; I was just thinking I was going to start min/maxing have to get titanite scales/twinkling titanite to boost some of the boss/special weapons to +5 to manage.
You're right that the enemies and bosses get scaled up. It's just that your own stat growth vastly outpaces theirs, at least at the start. I guess the lategame/dlc stuff is harder since there isn't THAT big a difference between a lategame NG character and NG+. From what I remember the grand archives is when it starts to feel fair, everything before that is kind of boring.

As for weapon upgrades, it's a non-issue. You gain so many materials in a normal playthrough that it's easy to have whatever you want max upgraded. One playthrough nets you around a dozen titanite slabs by the end.

v1ld
Apr 16, 2012

Max Wilco posted:

I think I get: Basically, even though two damage types might technically add up to the same amount, it doesn't result in the level of damage you'd get from a single type with the same value.

Yes, because each damage type goes up against its resistance type. So say you had a very simple model where you simply subtract the resistance from the damage - and I have no idea of how DS3 does damage - and you had 40/40 physical/fire resists. Then an attack with physical 200 would do 200-40=160 damage, while an attack with 100/100 physical/fire would do 100-40+100-40=120 damage.

Thing is if your weapon can do 200 physical at say raw +10, it'll do a lot more than 200 total with say fire +10, with the damage split equally between physical and fire.

This is easy to see by going into the infusion menu for any weapon and checking the total damage of say raw vs fire. Just scan over the infusion types for any of your weapons and it's easy to see how they've balanced for the damage reductions.

They compensated for the split damage reduction by giving such infusions way more damage. So which is better, pure single damage vs split, is going to come down to your stats and the enemy's resistances.

E: Not suggesting using non-scaling infusions at high levels. They're just easier to compare in the infusion menu since they ignore stats.

v1ld fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Dec 7, 2020

Logan 5
Jan 29, 2007

Bash -> To the Cop

Max Wilco posted:

A question regarding multiplayer: is PvP co-op dead? More specifically, can you still reliably get matched with people if you're Blue Sentinels or Darkmoon? I tried going as Darkmoon (because I wanted to get to get covenant items), and I saw my icon in the upper-right glowing, but I never got summoned into a game. Do you have to been in said area as an invasion to get summoned, or is it reliant on how many people are in the Way of Blue?

Not dead, the matchmaking works fine. It's just that in DS3 the Sentinels/Darkmoon mechanic is busted:
  • Correct, you are reliant on Hosts wearing Way of Blue for you to be randomly auto-summoned when they are invaded by either a red or purple
  • There are waaay more people waiting to be auto-summoned as Blues than there are Hosts wearing the covenant. The result is brutal wait times
  • Generally, the further you get from earlier SLs/weapon levels, the less likely an average player will be wearing Way of Blue
  • The area you are in doesn't matter, to be summoned as a Blue only the matchmaking based your SL and weapon level matter (it's an even more generous range than white/gold phantoms iirc)
  • Most people co-oping this far in the game's lifecycle mostly do so with password summons. Some might throw on Way of Blue if they only have 1 co-oper, but if they are playing with 2 phantoms and they aren't dried fingered, their world is full so it doesn't even matter if they are wearing Way of Blue, one of their phantoms has to die first at least before it starts looking to pull someone in as a Blue
  • There are 2 covenants that do the same drat thing
Getting Proofs is just the absolute worst grind in 3. There really needed to be some kind of on-demand mechanic like the blue eye orb, or at least a different mechanic separating Darkmoons from Sentinels

If you invade you will come across Blues all the time, its almost a meme at this point that they are Estus piñatas since they tend not to be PvP players. All the other PvP and auto-invasion stuff is reliable so long as you are in the right SL/weapon level for it.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.

Max Wilco posted:

-

I was getting invaded literally as soon as the timer reset my entire way through the undead settlement, but the frequency dropped off even at the Road of Sacrifices. You might have more luck with a very low level build.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Hey-o! I messed up meeting Patches in the Cathedral again :toot:

Turns out going up to the rafters makes Patches never show up at the Cathedral, and you have to find him at the Firelink Tower instead. I will never hear his bad Siegward impersonation.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I was getting summoned a ton with Blue Sentinels on a couple days ago, around SL 30-40, so that range was definitely active.

Back when the game was new, I got summoned a lot in Irithyll as a Darkmoon, too, but I remember a ton of people never getting summoned at all. Really not sure why it worked so consistently for me. I'll try using Blue Sentinels in Irithyll today since I just got there on this playthrough and see if it still works I guess.

Harrow fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Dec 7, 2020

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

the thread posted:

info on Sentinels/Darkmoons

Something else I read also said that it was more prominent at lower levels. Of course, I'm around Level 70 or so now (don't remember exactly, don't have time to check right now), and I don't think there's any way for me to drop my level to do that. It sounds like you'd have to do a low-level run up all the way to Anor Londo, which sounds like it would be hard to do. Plus, since my aim is to get the covenant rewards to get all the spells, I'd have to start from scratch again if I did that.

I dunno. I guess I can stay Darkmoon and hang around Anor Londo, grinding Silver Knights and waiting to get matched. That's sort of what I was doing last night, though I didn't get a single Concord drop in the five-or-six rounds that I did. I think you need an absurdly high luck level for it drop somewhat reliably.

Awful as it sounds, I wish the game had a item dupe trick like in Demon's Souls Classic. Then again, I imagine doing that would get you banned.

EDIT: I suppose I could hit up the SA FromSoft Discord and see if anybody's willing to share a password to help out with that.

axolotl farmer posted:

Hey-o! I messed up meeting Patches in the Cathedral again :toot:

Turns out going up to the rafters makes Patches never show up at the Cathedral, and you have to find him at the Firelink Tower instead. I will never hear his bad Siegward impersonation.

Once you open one of the large doors up back outside (I think the one out front that leads back down to the graveyard), you have to reload the area. If you go back to Firelink and then teleport to the chapel, you'll hear Siegward in the well, and find Patches up by one of the raising bridges, not far from where you open the large door.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

There really did need to be a Blue Eye Orb in DS3. DS3 doesn't have DS1's sin mechanic, but the Blue Eye Orb could let Darkmoons invade any player who's currently in one of the invasion covenants, like Rosaria's Fingers or Aldrich Faithful. Or maybe even anyone who has turned in covenant items for those covenants--the game clearly tracks that, since there's at least one NPC who goes hostile if you turn in a Pale Tongue to Rosaria.

Back when the game was new, Irithyll was extremely active for blue summons but that might not be true anymore if most people are just either not using Way of Blue at that point these days, or are full up on password summons anyway. Maybe the right move if you want to make a Darkmoon Blade user is to put on Blue Sentinels and just hang out at SL 30 or so until you have all your proofs?

This is also reminding me that I lost my Darkmoon Blade save when I got a new PC and sold my old one to a friend. I assumed Dark Souls 3 had Steam cloud saves and was extremely wrong :negative:

Harrow fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Dec 7, 2020

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Max Wilco posted:

Once you open one of the large doors up back outside (I think the one out front that leads back down to the graveyard), you have to reload the area. If you go back to Firelink and then teleport to the chapel, you'll hear Siegward in the well, and find Patches up by one of the raising bridges, not far from where you open the large door.

That's exactly what I did, but I went through the rafters area rather than going up from the floor. For some reasons that makes Patches steal Siegwards armor and head to Firelink Tower instead of the Cathedral. This quest is stupidly fragile.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

axolotl farmer posted:

That's exactly what I did, but I went through the rafters area rather than going up from the floor. For some reasons that makes Patches steal Siegwards armor and head to Firelink Tower instead of the Cathedral. This quest is stupidly fragile.

Yeah, going up through the rafters is I think the point where Patches ceases to spawn in the Cathedral. SunlightBlade's video on getting the splintering bolts details the Patches/Siegward quest (in relation to doing Greirat's quest), and he had the same issue.

Harrow posted:

There really did need to be a Blue Eye Orb in DS3. DS3 doesn't have DS1's sin mechanic, but the Blue Eye Orb could let Darkmoons invade any player who's currently in one of the invasion covenants, like Rosaria's Fingers or Aldrich Faithful. Or maybe even anyone who has turned in covenant items for those covenants--the game clearly tracks that, since there's at least one NPC who goes hostile if you turn in a Pale Tongue to Rosaria.

Back when the game was new, Irithyll was extremely active for blue summons but that might not be true anymore if most people are just either not using Way of Blue at that point these days, or are full up on password summons anyway. Maybe the right move if you want to make a Darkmoon Blade user is to put on Blue Sentinels and just hang out at SL 30 or so until you have all your proofs?

This is also reminding me that I lost my Darkmoon Blade save when I got a new PC and sold my old one to a friend. I assumed Dark Souls 3 had Steam cloud saves and was extremely wrong :negative:

I guess I could roll a new character and join Blue Sentinels, since they also get Concord Drops. I'd still have to start from scratch for collecting all the spells, but I suppose that's an opportunity to play a caster and actually use some those abilities from the get-go.

It was hard to do with the spotty reception, but I browsed the topic during downtime at work, and there's quite a few videos and a dozen posts on Steam and Reddit on the topic. From what I gathered, I already screwed up a bit by not exchanging the Crystal Sage soul for the Crystal Sage Rapier, which boosts item discovery. However, I can still get the Golden Serpent Ring +3 while in NG, since I've got the DLC (I'll have to get to that point, though, which is still a ways off). My luck is super low, so I'd have to increase that, either through more levels or a respec through Rosaria (which would mean grinding for tongues as well).

One of the more interesting things I came across was this post from Reddit, which theorizes that using an item to warp back potentially resets the drop-tables, and running back to the bonfire when you're getting frequent drops of Concords keeps you on a role. I don't know if that's true or not, but if it was, I wonder if there's a way to see what your current odds are, and if you should reload the area for better results. The poster claimed they were able to finish their grinding in under 2 hours, which sounds promising, considering I've see some say they've spent up to ten hours and only got like five Concords to drop.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
that post reeks of confirmation bias. "was able to get a concord 4 times out of my 5 test runs!", as if that's anything but an absolutely tiny sample size

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

IronicDongz posted:

that post reeks of confirmation bias. "was able to get a concord 4 times out of my 5 test runs!", as if that's anything but an absolutely tiny sample size

Someone actually said that in one of the replies. It did make me wonder if there was a way to view the current item drop values in something like Cheat Engine in order to determine how likely it was to drop, without actually editing anything. Like, yeah, it's based off a dice roll, but I wish there was a way to see how close you are to actually getting it.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/theonion/status/1335991260553809920?s=21

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Max Wilco posted:

Someone actually said that in one of the replies. It did make me wonder if there was a way to view the current item drop values in something like Cheat Engine in order to determine how likely it was to drop, without actually editing anything. Like, yeah, it's based off a dice roll, but I wish there was a way to see how close you are to actually getting it.
I'm sure it is. not that I've done it, but with the way all these games have been picked apart I am positive someone would have found out about that and published a longform youtube essay about it

Le0
Mar 18, 2009

Rotten investigator!
I'm about to finish my ds3 run I believe, I just reached Kiln of the first flame. I still have the DLC to do, so I'll head there first before finishing? I'm about to head into the nameless king which I believe is the last boss of the optional content.

Overall enjoying the game a lot, but since I didn't follow any guide for most of the game I hosed up some quest lines, the only one that I managed to salvage was Siegmeyer. I guess I'll follow a guide in ng+ to to do them properly. One thing I suck at is PvP, I'm going for a quality build, I've been invaded a few times and invariably I get stomped. They all had ultra great swords which I tried to roll to dodge their attack but it always seem to connect, not sure if it is because of the lag or if I suck. I guess I should be looking at blocking that instead? I need more practice probably, are there any special places I should be going to initiate invasion or what? What's the best way to get into it? Any advice on which weapon to use for pvp for a newb? I have upgraded the Astora's and Hollowslayer great swords as well as the Lothric straight sword. But I have a lot of titanite so I could upgrade something else, I might upgrade Gundyr halberd because this thing is way too cool.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
you should definitely be trying to roll UGS, the main thing you should not do is trade with them.
it's possible to roll backstab them if you roll straight towards them early enough, and then unlock partway through the roll to turn around and backstab. but for the most part it's about being patient, rolling their attacks and harassing them with faster moves.

if you have hollowslayer/lkss you don't need any weapon advice. if you want to practice 1v1s you can always use the undead arena, which you'll unlock in the DLCs.
or you can just try invading in level appropriate areas, but bear in mind invading usually puts you up against groups of players and is quite hard.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Le0 posted:

They all had ultra great swords which I tried to roll to dodge their attack but it always seem to connect, not sure if it is because of the lag or if I suck. I guess I should be looking at blocking that instead?

Definitely don't try to block ultra greatswords. They'll eat your stamina and you'll get owned. I'd recommend dodging towards them, not backwards, or their length can still catch you. If you dodge towards them you can sometimes backstab before they're out of their recovery animation.

Le0 posted:

I might upgrade Gundyr halberd because this thing is way too cool.

Definitely do upgrade Gundyr's Halberd because that weapon owns

EvilMike
Dec 6, 2004

Seconding the advice to use rolling against ultra greatswords (or any other heavy weapon, like great hammers), the last thing you want to do is attempt to block or trade. Or even worse, parry. It's always funny when I invade someone and they attempt to do that.

These are popular weapons for invasions (less so for pvp duels) because poise, range, and sweeping attacks are all useful when fighting multiple people at once. And the ability to kill in only a few hits is essential when you're invading due to the estus disadvantage.

The thing about them is that they're very slow. If your timing is right, you can play defensively and never get hit. When I invade with a UGS the worst thing is a player who actually knows how to dodge, because it means I either have to switch to a different weapon or get lucky with timing.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

I cant believe how much time I used to spend outside Pontiff back at launch because the lag was really no better then, nor has it been since the Souls IP rose and formed from the ashes of Anor Londo

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya
Do your civic duty and put on Way of Blue if you're not actively using another covenant. Help support a starving and salty bluebro today.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Paracelsus posted:

Do your civic duty and put on Way of Blue if you're not actively using another covenant. Help support a starving and salty bluebro today.

:hai:

That said I was pleasantly surprised that I got two summons over a couple hours yesterday at SL 58. Some people are using Way of Blue in Irithyll and I thank them for that.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

If you're lucky you'll get blue-cop'd into a fight club. It's the easiest proofs I've ever farmed at least.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Right now I'm trying to decide if I want to just camp out at SL 60ish or so and try to get 20 more proofs in Irithyll, or just continue onward and make a new character to farm proofs at low levels when more people are using Way of Blue. I'm one of the lucky ones who gets Blue Sentinel/Darkmoon summons fairly consistently but even for me they dry up post-Irithyll and are a lot more frequent at like Road of Sacrifices level.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

If there were ever a time/place to farm proofs, right after Pontiff Sulyvahn (SL60/+6 weapon) is a great spot for it since hosts will very frequently be invaded by reds & Aldrich Faithful. That said it is a popular spot for twinks to curbstomp fresh players so ymmv. There are also some Silver Knights to beat on while you wait to be summoned.

Horace Kinch fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Dec 8, 2020

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT

Le0 posted:

I'm about to finish my ds3 run I believe, I just reached Kiln of the first flame. I still have the DLC to do, so I'll head there first before finishing? I'm about to head into the nameless king which I believe is the last boss of the optional content.

Would recommend DLC either after the last base game boss or in NG+. It’s mostly tougher than the base game and it’s a continuation of the story (much more final than other fromsoft DLCs).

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

And Tyler Too! posted:

If there were ever a time/place to farm proofs, right after Pontiff Sulyvahn (SL60/+6 weapon) is a great spot for it since hosts will very frequently be invaded by reds & Aldrich Faithful. That said it is a popular spot for twinks to curbstomp fresh players so ymmv. There are also some Silver Knights to beat on while you wait to be summoned.

I think the reason that spot doesn't work quite as well as Road of Sacrifices is because by Irithyll, hosts often aren't wearing Way of Blue anymore. Some do, but it's less common because they have access to other covenants by then. I do get occasional summons in that level range but it's definitely more common at earlier levels.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

There's always ringed city, that place sees lots of blue cops action, though it's obviously a ways off level-wise.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

And Tyler Too! posted:

There's always ringed city, that place sees lots of blue cops action, though it's obviously a ways off level-wise.

Oh, that's encouraging. I was considering making a separate character to be my Darkmoon faith/melee build but by Ringed City I'll have some PvP weapons I like more so maybe I can get proofs there.

Chalupa Joe
Mar 4, 2007
There's definitely PVP in ringed city. Every time I ember up to take a run at Midir, a potential Spear of the church goes and invades me.

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

Haven't played much the last week and in my mind I was still in the bog but I just remembered I'm up to the PvP summon boss. Like always, just about won the first try but all subsequent tries were worse. I really gotta get this finished before christmas. How much further is left to the DLC? I forget

e: apparently not very much. I wonder how many weeks I'll be stuck on Gael and Midir.

Heres a q for everyone. How do you pronounce Havel?

codo27 fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Dec 9, 2020

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Imo PvP Spear is easier than the AI, sometimes you get matched vs someone who straight up stinks. As long as you kill the adds fast you can do something the player can't, which is chug estus. I frequently invade as a Spear because flattening chumps with Ledo's never gets old, though some get wise and summon a small army to help them. One time I got matched vs 1 guy and 3 phantoms, and that was a real fair fight, they even pointed down when I got jumped. Grats random host, that was all you. :jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
Ha! Well,

that's a big club