Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

How Wonderful! posted:

We sleep in really late to help us have beautiful soft skin and wonderful silky hair and big fluttering eyelashes and huge butts and six pack abs.

I'm a morning person and also a grotesque monster so this seems accurate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

aaaaa what does this MEAN

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Gotta work out hard in your dreams so that when you're awake you can just lie on your back and post.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Goons Are Gifts

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I'm looking at your posts right now and I can assure you that you're beautiful, no matter what they say, words can't bring you down

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Glutes Are Great posted:

Short colloquialism to provide an informal salutation

See also: hello

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Glutes Are Great posted:

I'm looking at your posts right now and I can assure you that you're beautiful, no matter what they say, words can't bring you down

Aww thank you

Wilmott Snipes

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Happy morning Yobbers!

Twenty Four

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Hey everyone. I finally managed to make fried rice that didn't turn into a gross gloopy mess and I'm pretty happy with it! Kind of burnt the garlic but it's still alright I think maybe. Now I'm drinking some Suntory The Premium Malt's. I got a six pack because it came with a year of the ox coaster (my birth year)

I would love to enjoy some probably ok fried rice along with some probably ok beverage with you. Sounds like a great night!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Work postin: either someone ripped the rankest fart on this office or we have sewer problems and either way I might die.

Twenty Four

Glutes Are Great posted:

no

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I'm a morning person

what does this mean?!?!

Other then its morning here and i need to finish my beer get some sleep and go to bed

Prof. Crocodile

Happy [time of day redacted] yobbers!

honestly did not expect my anti-pie rant to be less controversial than “good morning” but that’s the kind of topsy turvy world we live in.

Prof. Crocodile

owlhawk911 posted:

i'm gonna go do something else for a while, bye guys :)
:wave:

biosterous posted:

good morning i am posting

im freaking the heck out posted:

Happy morning Yobbers!

Trying

Could go for a top pie crust + filling RN. side crust is whatevs

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Happy [time of day redacted] yobbers!

honestly did not expect my anti-pie rant to be less controversial than “good morning” but that’s the kind of topsy turvy world we live in.

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

How Wonderful! posted:

We sleep in really late to help us have huge skin and big fluttering hair and six pack eyelashes and beautiful soft butts and wonderful silky abs.

Hehe

Escape From Noise

If someone doesn't like pie then frankly I'm happy. More pie for me!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

xcheopis

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I've been "accused" of being a morning person when really, it's that I've been forced to be awake and thinking before 5:30 am for decades, starting with morning paper routes as a child and continuing to having to be up at 4:00am to be at work by 7:30. Now I am unable to not wake up before 6, no matter what time I fall asleep.
I'm actually a late-morning/early-afternoon person. Best time to get things done and then slack off for the rest of the day.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
As for me, I am a person

xcheopis

aldantefax posted:

As for me, I am a person

Lies!

biosterous

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

If someone doesn't like pie then frankly I'm happy. More pie for me!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

aldantefax posted:

As for me, I am a person

I'm not, I'm a god damned weasel.

biosterous

first task at work was just logging all the stuff we shipped on friday. stamp an order form with a shipped date, move it aside. stamp another order, move it aside.

then i got to enter the shipping date into a database, which is a similar level or simple and mindless

it's honestly a really nice way to start the workday, making sure that stuff is tracked, while just listening to my music and sipping a coffee and gradually waking up

gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Work postin: the fart smell is still here and we're out of Babor lotion and everyone is yelling.

biosterous

today i'm trying mayo that was made with avocado oil, and it's good i will get this mayo again when i run out

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

Kief Richards posted:

Work postin: the fart smell is still here and we're out of Babor lotion and everyone is yelling.

have you considered shouting or hollering, for variety?

gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

biosterous posted:

have you considered shouting or hollering, for variety?

I'm hootin' and ain't nobody gonna stop me

B33rChiller

Testing 123.
Remember everyone, Charlie loves you all.

So does Petey

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Prof. Crocodile

Digging up a point from earlier ITT, I am now eating sliced kiwi, and I am consuming the skins as well.

fake edit:

B33rChiller posted:

Testing 123.
Remember everyone, Charlie loves you all.

alnilam

Prof. Crocodile posted:

lol

ty manifisto

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I love Charlie most, I said it first so none of you can claim him :colbert:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Escape From Noise

Rarity posted:

I love Charlie most, I said it first so none of you can claim him :colbert:

I love you most. So by the power of association...

Biplane

Hello.

xcheopis

Right now my favourite cats that are not mine would be Lucky & Toaster. I mean, I love all the yospos cattes but those two are illegally adorable and it kills me how loving cute they are together.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Horrible Butts
Good "morning" my dog is napping so loud. Big snores and little barks as he dreams of being a dog.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Digging up a point from earlier ITT, I am now eating sliced kiwi, and I am consuming the skins as well.

This is the proper way.

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Good arvo :evilbuddy:

alnilam

i agree the association for research in vision and ophthalmology has done a lot of good work

ty manifisto

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

i agree the association for research in vision and ophthalmology has done a lot of good work

I can't believe you've done this.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hi

burger time: katsu texas wagyu beaf burger

burger status: good burger

also accompanied by: fries that look like the wutang clan logo

alnilam

Kief Richards posted:

I can't believe you've done this.

no acronym can escape my grasp

ty manifisto