Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Doccykins posted:

Need a Flex for NFL.com 1PPR

M Jones @CHI (#2 Vs WR, Golladay out, Stafford Questionable (thumb))
D Singletary @SF (#2 Vs RB, MNF)
E Sanders @ ATL (#31 Vs WR, M Thomas active, Hill is running a lot and already hobbling Kamara's ceiling)

I agree with Drunk Nerds, Jones should get a significant number of targets and generally has done well when Golladay is out. Plus for the small sample size this year, teams have been over performing after a coach is fired.

Another Dobbins question (I still have no idea if he will get 7 touches or 20), standard scoring:
Dobbins vs DAL
David Johnson vs IND

Johnson should have fresh legs and there might be a few more rushes or targets opened up without Fuller, but he has been kind of underwhelming this year and it is a reasonably tough matchup.
A bunch of writers have Dobbins as a top 15 RB, which he would be if he gets a reasonable amount of touches, but it feels like the BAL offense has done a reasonable job of burning everyone this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bjay9
May 3, 2011

Kid, touch is for video games and gynecologists

mcmagic posted:

2 of Standard Scoring:

Corey Davis
Henry Ruggs
Kenyan Drake
David Montgomory

Montgomery has a pretty favourable match up, him for sure.

Next one is tough, I feel like Drake has a safer floor, especially around the goal line if Murray is still hurt. But Ruggs has a good shot against the Jets secondary.

Should I go Herbert or Lamar. I'm fighting for a playoff spot despite being the highest scoring in the league and I cant decide whose more likely to go off.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I should just go ahead and play Engram over Andrews who's still on the Cov list right?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Chernabog posted:

I should just go ahead and play Engram over Andrews who's still on the Cov list right?

Yeah Andrews is doubtful for Tuesday

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!
It feels like my entire season has come down to either Hunt vs Titans or Gibson vs Steelers.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Need to win to ensure playoffs.

.5 PPR need a flex

Jarvis Landry @TEN
Aiyuk vBUF
Gio Bernard @MIA
Cam Akers @ARI

ElectricRelaxation
Aug 21, 2007
With Lamar expected back for Tuesday's game, who would you choose?

Herbert v NE
Lamar v DAL

It's not exactly a must win, but it'll be a lot easier for me if I do. Go for the safer choice or the higher ceiling?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

yourdadsbestfriend posted:

With Lamar expected back for Tuesday's game, who would you choose?

Herbert v NE
Lamar v DAL

It's not exactly a must win, but it'll be a lot easier for me if I do. Go for the safer choice or the higher ceiling?

Lamar. Belichick usually beats rookie QBs

decypher
Aug 23, 2003

Who else see da leprechaun say yaaaa!

decypher posted:

It feels like my entire season has come down to either Hunt vs Titans or Gibson vs Steelers.

I'm rolling Gibson.

Doccykins
Feb 21, 2006

Drunk Nerds posted:

Jones is the only one not totally risking getting buried in terms of touches

Pain of Mind posted:

I agree with Drunk Nerds, Jones should get a significant number of targets and generally has done well when Golladay is out. Plus for the small sample size this year, teams have been over performing after a coach is fired.

Hell yeah thanks goons

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Do I start Clyde Edwards-Helaire or Le'Veon Bell?

Clyde has been out with a stomach virus since Wednesday, but should play...

I'm down (a lot) in points with Mahomes, Claypool and one of the two above left to play. Eek.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
I am down 7 and opponent has the Steelers D. 1 PPR

Aiyuk vs. Bills
Snell vs. Football Team

Seems like a total coin flip to me

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

coronaball posted:

I am down 7 and opponent has the Steelers D. 1 PPR

Aiyuk vs. Bills
Snell vs. Football Team

Seems like a total coin flip to me

Hope you went with Aiyuk

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Any last minute takes for (PP1st):
Dobbins vs DAL
Zeke @ BAL

I just need 10 points to win the weekly high score prize. I figure Dobbins has more upside and would probably play him if it was Sunday morning, but Zeke probably has a higher floor on his touch count. Leaning Zeke since he is at least guaranteed double digit touches, and I do not need a ton of points?

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Dec 8, 2020

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Keith Atherton posted:

Hope you went with Aiyuk

No but I eeked out 2nd and a bye anyway because Gallups out of nowhere big game doomed the 3rd place guy. And I have a much more desirable semi-final match up from the 2 seed than I would from the 1.

And now that I said that I'll probably lose by 50.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Kirk Cousins @TB
Matt Ryan @LAC

On paper, Matt Ryan has the better matchup. But I feel like Ryan has lost my confidence moving forward, and Cousins has been solid, so this seems like a no brainer, right?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I have minimal confidence in Ryan but Captain Kirk against a competent defense? I think that's one of the few scenarios I'd rather have Ryan.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Need just one FLEX option in .5 PPR:

Robby Anderson vs DEN
James Conner @ BUF
Tyler Boyd v DAL
Keke Coutee @CHI

I feel like Keke and Tyler are potential one-game wonders, and Conner's on his first game back from COVID, so it has to be Robby, right? ... Right?

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

thrawn527 posted:

Kirk Cousins @TB
Matt Ryan @LAC

On paper, Matt Ryan has the better matchup. But I feel like Ryan has lost my confidence moving forward, and Cousins has been solid, so this seems like a no brainer, right?

Ryan has basically been bad since week 3 and shown nothing, and matchups are overrated especially outside the top/bottom 3. The only reason to play him is if you absolutely need 30+ points from a QB to win and you have a good lead on acquiring a time machine.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
Could use a hand in my .5PPR league:

Need to pick one between:

Diontae Johnson @ Buffalo
Chris Godwin vs. Minnesota

And also need to pick one between:

Raheem Mostert vs Washington
Melvin Gordon @ Carolina

Right now I'm leaning towards Johnson and Mostert. However, Godwin and Gordon have better matchups. I'm not too worried about Buffalo, but Minnesota is a bigtime plus matchup for Godwin. Otoh, Johnson gets a ridiculous target share week after week.

Normally I'd just play Mostert and forget it, but he has been a little disappointing in his two games back from injury, Washington is a tough matchup, and Melvin Gordon is coming off a big week. Plus, Carolina is a good matchup and it looks like they'll be missing quite a few people with Covid. What do ya'll think?

il serpente cosmico fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Dec 10, 2020

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Trying to pick a flex for Playoffs round 1. Leaning toward Pittman but one of my RBs feels a little safer maybe. Full PPR:
Pittman @LVR
G. Bernard v Cowboys
Dobbins @Browns
Mike Williams v ATL
Booker v Colts
Coutee @Bears
Henderson v Pats

Chill Penguin fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Dec 10, 2020

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Need to make a decision on flex spot:

Mostert vs WAS (4th vs RBs)
Coutee @ CHI (4th vs WRs)
T. Higgins vs DAL (31st vs WRs)

I've got Mostert in now but am concerned by the 49ers RBBC. Higgins has a fantastic matchup but a bad QB situation. And Coutee has a bad matchup but I want to believe he's in DSYS territory - if he was Fuller I wouldn't be sitting him.

Cam Akers and Peyton Barber are also available.

e: I think I figured this out by going Coutee over Claypool at WR (9 targets last week versus 3 and Claypool's target share has decreased significantly). Leaving Mostert in at flex and hoping to not get screwed by RBBC.

Dango Bango fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Dec 10, 2020

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

il serpente cosmico posted:

Could use a hand in my .5PPR league:

Godwin (if he plays, today's practice will be big) and Gordon (go with the matchup even if he sucks)

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR pick 1
Crowder @Sea
Akers vs NE
Mostert vs Wa
Coutee @Chi

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Who should I start in my 0.5 PPR (1 PPR TE premium)

Hunter Henry vs ATL
Aiyuk vs WFT

Leaning Henry given his matchup, but holy hell did he suck last week

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

MakaVillian posted:

Who should I start in my 0.5 PPR (1 PPR TE premium)

Hunter Henry vs ATL
Aiyuk vs WFT

Leaning Henry given his matchup, but holy hell did he suck last week

I'd stick with Henry because this is a rebound game for Herbert, who's likely going to be throwing all over the field.

EDIT: In hindsight, I'm changing my mind. I almost wrote Aiyuck and then changed my mind with wishful thinking on Herb. Go with Aiyuck.

Vargo fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Dec 10, 2020

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I dont see how you can bench Aiyuk right now, especially for a TE that had 1 catch last week.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

coronaball posted:

I dont see how you can bench Aiyuk right now, especially for a TE that had 1 catch last week.

This. You're risking way too much for an extra 0.5 PPR.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
.5 PPR pick 2 of:

Cooks @ Chi
Coutee @ Chi
Crowder @ Sea
Akers v NE

The Texans have a tough matchup, Crowder just had his first good game in forever, Akers is a Rams RB.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Chernabog posted:

PPR pick 1
Crowder @Sea
Akers vs NE
Mostert vs Wa
Coutee @Chi

I'd go Crowder too.

----------------

I'm gonna post my whole Goontier team because it feels like I've got a hundred RB2.5s and WR2s and how the hell am I supposed to choose the right ones? (Spoiler: there is no way I choose the right ones) Half PPR. Need 2 WR, 2 RB, and a flex. I've bolded who I'm currently leaning towards

Gaskin vs KC (KC dares you to run on them, but he could potentially get scripted out of the game)
McKissic @ SF (assuming no Gibson)
David Johnson @ CHI (Seems like a lock for 8-10 points)
Kareem Hunt vs BAL (been underwhelming since Chubb came back)
Akers vs NE (tonight) (highest upside and lowest downside imo)
Damien Harris @ LAR (tonight)

Nuk @ NYG (the only no-brainer)
McLaurin @ SF
Claypool @ BUF
Crowder @ SEA
Parker vs KC

Really tempted to go with Akers. Also really tempted by that Crowder matchup with Seattle. Help me, fellow goons. I am crippled with indecision. Even if you don't feel comfortable picking specific guys, is there anyone you'd rule out?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair
Pick two, Half PPR:

DJ Chark Jr v Ten
Keke Coutee @ Chi
Cole Beasley v Pit

And bonus question, would you flex Devontae Booker v Ind over any of those three assuming Jacobs is out?

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Dango Bango posted:

This. You're risking way too much for an extra 0.5 PPR.

Vargo posted:

I'd stick with Henry because this is a rebound game for Herbert, who's likely going to be throwing all over the field.

EDIT: In hindsight, I'm changing my mind. I almost wrote Aiyuck and then changed my mind with wishful thinking on Herb. Go with Aiyuck.

coronaball posted:

Thanks guys

Inspector_666 posted:

Pick two, Half PPR:

DJ Chark Jr v Ten
Keke Coutee @ Chi
Cole Beasley v Pit

Coutee and Beasley would be my picks

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Dec 10, 2020

Zomblified
Feb 17, 2011

Guess what? You got it for free! Are you proud of yourself?

Inspector_666 posted:

Pick two, Half PPR:

DJ Chark Jr v Ten
Keke Coutee @ Chi
Cole Beasley v Pit

And bonus question, would you flex Devontae Booker v Ind over any of those three assuming Jacobs is out?
I'd do Coutee and Chark Jr. For sure play Booker over one of them (Chark imo?) if Jacobs is out.

Need help - 0.5 PPR need to pick up one in case Jacobs is out. Who should I grab quick?
Duke Johnson @ Chicago
Phillip Lindsay @ Caroline
Kellen Ballage @ Atlanta

ninja

MakaVillian posted:

Thanks guys

I don't feel strongly about Chark and Beasley is also cool, I just kind of expect Steelers to bounce back after last week. If you don't do this and pick Beasley.

Zomblified fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Dec 10, 2020

DTaeKim
Aug 16, 2009

Akers vs NE or Edmonds vs NYG in the flex? My other RB is Johnathan Taylor vs LV

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

MakaVillian posted:

Thanks guys

Zomblified posted:

I don't feel strongly about Chark and Beasley is also cool, I just kind of expect Steelers to bounce back after last week. If you don't do this and pick Beasley.

One wrinkle with Beasley is that I also have the Steelers D, but I figure there's points to be had in half-PPR even without TDs necessarily.

Also regarding Booker, would you play him over Chase Edmonds vs NYG outright? I feel like betting against the Giants is generally a good play but they've actually played decently lately...

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Inspector_666 posted:

One wrinkle with Beasley is that I also have the Steelers D, but I figure there's points to be had in half-PPR even without TDs necessarily.

Also regarding Booker, would you play him over Chase Edmonds vs NYG outright? I feel like betting against the Giants is generally a good play but they've actually played decently lately...

I would. You'd have to rely on Edmonds getting receptions where Booker is going to get volume carries (as long as Jacobs is out).

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Last minute but

1ppr
Tee Higgins v Dal (hamstring concerns)
Cam Akers vs NE

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Zomblified posted:

Yeah, my first thought was Chark because of his matchup, but he really hasn't done much the last few weeks. I figure about the only reliable routes Allen will be able to throw against a pissed off Steelers D will be underneath.

MacheteZombie posted:

Last minute but

1ppr
Tee Higgins v Dal (hamstring concerns)
Cam Akers vs NE

Higgins will play I think and the Rams seems to still be a RBBC, so Higgins

MakaVillian fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Dec 11, 2020

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

Ahhh gently caress at WR I've gotta pick 3 between Lockett, deebo, Cole Beasley, Terry McLaurin and Cory Davis
No ppr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

Ahhh gently caress at WR I've gotta pick 3 between Lockett, deebo, Cole Beasley, Terry McLaurin and Cory Davis
No ppr

Lockett, Terry, Davis