Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Panfilo posted:

Hahaha imagine what their sex tape smells like hahaha

I will not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Heath posted:

I will not

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Well, that's just loving horrifying, right there.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It looks like Pasi Viheraho.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
i mean half the point of rw media is for ugly slovenly men like alex jones or roger ailes or sean hannity to sexually abuse their female subordinates im not surprised in the slightest

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Alex just fired a woman from Infowars who calls herself “Rainbow Snatch” for being too crazy.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

The new monsters in S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 are absolutely terrifying.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
Pseudo giant sam hyde.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Alex just fired a woman from Infowars who calls herself “Rainbow Snatch” for being too crazy.

Good lord! :okpos:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
"go wash this for us," alex jones says with a wry smile as he throws a poo poo- and cum-covered towel at the liberty hangouts guy

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Tubgoat posted:

Good lord! :okpos:

For stealing from and beating up her own mom and then making a “documentary” that blamed her arrest and misfortunes on, among other people, Alex’s friend Roger loving Stone.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Do you think Alex ate the forbidden chili haha? I wonder what it smelled like haha?

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

To add more context it's a woman named Millie Weaver who does a "SJW" parody character named Rainbow Snatch. She was an actress who got involved with Gavin Wince, a fringe theoretical physics guy and founder of a skateboard company who was pretty much kicked out of both for being a nutter, then pivoted to making pseudo-science and far-right conspiracy documentaries. It's likely they met when she responded to a casting call for one of his projects, got into a relationship, and in the recent years he's been producing her Youtube channel and using his connections in the conspiracy world to get her on Infowars and other places.

In August they (and her brother) were arrested for assault and robbery stemming from a complaint from Millie's mother that they were abusing her and when she tried to record the abuse, they took her cell phone. Since "you and your husband beating up your mother" is apparently a step too far for even Alex Jones, she was fired from Infowars and since then they've both turned on him with the usual accusations of him being a psyop etc. in an attempt to keep the grift going.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

a fringe theoretical physics guy and founder of a skateboard company

of course

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Flavius Aetass posted:

"go wash this for us," alex jones says with a wry smile as he throws a poo poo- and cum-covered towel at the liberty hangouts guy

Alex never got that towel back

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016
I still can’t get over the fact that the Liberty Hangout guy’s name is literally Heil, like come on

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"
my favourite bit of the Millie Weaver saga was when she was arrested a day before her hard-hitting documentary came out, and Alex had to do a show visibly terrified that one of his crack journalists had actually found something real

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

its because she made her own film criticizing someone he supports

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

She’s the craziest-looking one out of all of them. There’s a constant fury in her voice that I find genuinely unnerving. It’s totally different from Alex’s performative anger.

Runcible Cat
May 28, 2007

Ignoring this post

aware of dog posted:

I still can’t get over the fact that the Liberty Hangout guy’s name is literally Heil, like come on

"Wince" is pretty good too. And "J A Wohl", of course.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Sir Tonk posted:

its because she made her own film criticizing someone he supports

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

For stealing from and beating up her own mom and then making a “documentary” that blamed her arrest and misfortunes on, among other people, Alex’s friend Roger loving Stone.

El Pollo Blanco
Jun 12, 2013

by sebmojo

Flavius Aetass posted:

You forgot the chilli

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

holy poo poo lmao

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

eonwe posted:

holy poo poo lmao

I wouldn't call it holy

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

El Pollo Blanco posted:

You forgot the chilli

isn't it ironic

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/iwriteok/status/1335859943040114689?s=21

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

is millie weaver the one who was famously owned by dasha

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

Farm Frenzy posted:

I think so yeah, she did a fair amount of man-on-the-street stuff

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Farm Frenzy posted:

infowars? haha

/slurps drink

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Heath posted:

I will not

the massive amount of chili powder, cumin, and beef that Alex consumes in the form of massive bowls of chili... i bet he gives off a powerful musky aroma when he's worked up.

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Imagine the noise alex jones makes when he cums

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Fluoride Jones posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BEUykdqTq0

You know there’s a brainforce plus that makes your loads bigger that he’s been pounding since the divorce.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Fluoride Jones posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

lmao Fuentes definitely poo poo his pants because he has an auto block script if you mention it in the replies

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

She’s the craziest-looking one out of all of them. There’s a constant fury in her voice that I find genuinely unnerving. It’s totally different from Alex’s performative anger.

the followers of televangelists like jones are always far more dangerous. they aren't pretending like he is.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Just lmao @ people who haven't just accepted by early adulthood that sometimes pants just get shidded.

Sir Tonk posted:

the followers of televangelists like jones are always far more dangerous. they aren't pretending like he is.
This is what frightens me about liberals who buy into pro-Capital conspiracies, also. Russiagate et al.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Tubgoat posted:

Just lmao @ people who haven't just accepted by early adulthood that sometimes pants just get shidded.

This is what frightens me about liberals who buy into pro-Capital conspiracies, also. Russiagate et al.

Liberalism is easily shattered. The question is what do they follow next?

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Liberals are people who have never poo poo their pants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

miniscule12 posted:

Liberals are people who can convince themselves that they have never poo poo their pants.