Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
He’s getting the nickname ‘Grey Worm’, isn’t he?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Kith posted:

100% your own fault, I warned you fuckers

I had a bunch of threads in different tabs and lost track.

So in a way, the idiot is me.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Kith posted:

How does it feel to know y'all hit the nail on the head? Direct quote from my brother, spoilered because :nms::

He was shoving in chopsticks and used neo for lube because he read online that you need to disinfect them first if you're doing that poo poo
IDK if he's got any splinters or tears from the sticks but the neo hosed up all the flora from just sitting around down there so he might be cockless soon

I’m laughing my rear end off, but also feel a deep sense of disappointment that I got it in one.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Laughing my rear end off and so is like half of the dirty civmars on this ship.

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
For fucks sake!

:negative:

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Platystemon posted:

He’s getting the nickname ‘Grey Worm’, isn’t he?

I have it on good authority that he's been dubbed "Rod".

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Millimeter Peter

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Good loving god :gonk:

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Anything is a sounding rod if you are brave enough, I guess.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Also thread title is unfortunately relevant again :stonk:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I legit feel bad for the dude, weirdo that he is. No dude deserves to go dickless especially if he didn't hurt someone else

Kith posted:

I have it on good authority that he's been dubbed "Rod".

Oh, an ironic nickname. I get it

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Oh, an ironic nickname. I get it

No, it's literal.

bulletsponge13 posted:

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

Mr. Nice! posted:

A&M's corps of cadets are not all ROTC and the majority of them will never be in the military.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-51_4EOtXYE

Wait, so the majority of people in that crowd are doing this for....fun?

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
Chopstick, chopsdick

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Sacrist65 posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-51_4EOtXYE

Wait, so the majority of people in that crowd are doing this for....fun?

The aggies are dipshits of the highest order.

Sacrist65
Mar 24, 2007
Frunnkiss

VanSandman posted:

The aggies are dipshits of the highest order.

I have to assume they think the "leadership development" part of that looks good on resumes or something.

Holy poo poo if someone told me they went through that for fun in a job interview I would immediately end it and make sure they don't accidently eat paint chips on the way out.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

LingcodKilla posted:

Millimeter Peter

‘Shortstroke’

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Sacrist65 posted:

I have to assume they think the "leadership development" part of that looks good on resumes or something.

Holy poo poo if someone told me they went through that for fun in a job interview I would immediately end it and make sure they don't accidently eat paint chips on the way out.

It’s frankly a miracle aggies are as successful as they are in the real world. It’s like a self sustaining safety net.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

What the gently caress is it? Texas version of JROTC? What do they do? I've read a little, but I can't figure out what the gently caress they are and what it's used for.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

mlmp08 posted:

The A&M Corps of Cadets is weird.

Like even a lot of Aggie alum who support are troops and the blue line and so on are still like "Yeah, that corps of cadets, they're uh... an interesting lot."

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

bulletsponge13 posted:

What the gently caress is it? Texas version of JROTC? What do they do? I've read a little, but I can't figure out what the gently caress they are and what it's used for.

It’s A&Ms own little rotc to itself. The whole school is steeped in and prides itself on self destructive traditions like the bonfires that killed a bunch of kids a few years ago. But they all come out of it with a devotion to it that allows them better connections. Like joining the marines version of skull and bones at Yale. It’s very cultish and car manufacturers actually produce vehicles in their maroon because so many of them buy them to signal that they’re part of the group.

Thomamelas
Mar 11, 2009

bulletsponge13 posted:

It's ROTC. ROTC is mandatory for the first two years for members. Juniors and Seniors can be members without a contract but they are lesser members. And picture every homoerotic hazing ritual that you have ever heard of across all branches and this thread. Bundle that into an ROTC program and throw in all of the hosed up stuff that comes with football in Texas and you get the Corps of Cadets. Basically ROTC cadets who think they are at a purely military academy and act as cheerleaders at football games.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Simply amazing content for this thread, blessed day this is.

Holy gently caress, duder gonna lose part of his body because of chopsticks and Neosporin

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

Thomamelas posted:

cheerleaders at football games.

yell leaders because cheering is for queers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Kith posted:

No, it's literal.

Ah, wrong rod

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Spare the rod, spoil the seaman.

Fearless
Sep 3, 2003

DRINK MORE MOXIE

bulletsponge13 posted:

Well, when you've eaten all of your crayons...

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Jesus gently caress that's horrible. The weird thing is the first song on my random playlist was "You've lost that loving feeling" when I opened the thread. Lil too on the nose for theme music.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Jesus gently caress that's horrible. The weird thing is the first song on my random playlist was "You've lost that loving feeling" when I opened the thread. Lil too on the nose for theme music.

At least it wasn't Styx

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Wild T posted:

At least it wasn't Styx

:laugh:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Platystemon posted:

Spare the rod, spoil the seaman.

Nono. Lube the rod, spoil the semen.

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The Sound of silence.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Let this be a lesson in getting educated and using stainless steel

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Ask him if after amputation, will he keep his winker. He could get it taxidermied onto a crazy straw.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
why the gently caress wouldn't he just use hot water and dish soap

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Why the gently caress would he shove anything up there anyway. Good god. What is the appeal

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Milo and POTUS posted:

Why the gently caress would he shove anything up there anyway. Good god. What is the appeal

The danger!

(of destroying your own dick)

BUG JUG
Feb 17, 2005

Pounded in the butt by my own dick after I sounded myself so hard my dick fell off. Next tingler title found.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

bulletsponge13 posted:

Ask him if after amputation, will he keep his winker. He could get it taxidermied onto a crazy straw.

Too many holes in it now I’d imagine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

It’s a sound plan.