Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist

Heather Papps posted:

so a few days ago i do a cartoonish pratfall and make myself sore, and yesterday i made and rapidly consumed a tuna sammich, then slice of toast with butter in a weed daze. while putting the bread away i notice some mold and toss the last few slices and kick myself for not freezing half like i usually do.
last night around 3 in the morning the mold had done it's work and today has been an utter write off.

i hope my foibles are entertaining to anyone at all besides myself

yikes lol hope you feel better soon HP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ba de ya
Say that you remember
Ba de ya
Nut's still banned in December

Biplane

Kief Richards posted:

Post your art!!!!

Also Biplane and I are friends automatically because I also love stealing and doing drugs. Why, just yesterday I stole a lighter* and then later used it to do drugs.**

*On accident fun the gas station, I'll probably pay her for it this morning.
**It's just weed but also I have Other Drugs coming, so.

Nice

Big fan of lighters, weed, and Other Drugs

bird.

ive been wondering has joementum ever been confirmed in nature or is it just another ivory tower theoreticsl construct?

Prof. Crocodile

Other Drugs crew checking in. :biotruths:

SIDS Vicious

hello everyone I haven't posted in a few days but i drew and painted this just now and inreally like it i hope it brightens your day

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sid Vicious posted:

hello everyone I haven't posted in a few days but i drew and painted this just now and inreally like it i hope it brightens your day

Like a kiss from a rose

Goons Are Gifts

Sid Vicious posted:

Hell yes this day is bright!!

Terry Harri

In my short time here, I've learned that B.Y.O.B. is lame and helpless.

I don't even care about nut anymore. If you want him, just come get him. Really, it would be a favour at this point.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3948371&pagenumber=9#post510579348

B33rChiller

Terry Harri posted:

In my short time here, I've learned that B.Y.O.B. is lame and helpless.

I don't even care about nut anymore. If you want him, just come get him. Really, it would be a favour at this point.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3948371&pagenumber=9#post510579348

Mr. Harri, you sure sound like you could use some chill. why don't you just pull up a cushion, and have a seat? relax a bit with us here. Can I offer you a beverage? I've got quite a selection in the cooler.

I'd like to share these gifs of nutbirds I have with you. A person of fine tastes such as yourself would surely appreciate them

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I can't believe you'd just post breasts, openly, in this family-oriented forum!!!! How absolute DARE!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I have something I need to share...

A horrible secret...

...I'm nut

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

That's funny, because it seems to me that youre not nut at all. Nut is dead.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Kief Richards posted:

That's funny, because it seems to me that youre not nut at all. Nut is dead.

IS HE?!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

nut

Kief Richards posted:

Nut is dead.

nut

what did i miss

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

nut posted:

what did i miss

so this guy posted his dumb bird fansite and you won't BELIEVE what happened

e:

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

beer pal

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

B33rChiller

nut posted:

what did i miss

Hi! you might have missed the fact that Charlie Parker loves you

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
alnilam

ty manifisto

nut

i love you charlie parker

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Welcome back. How was hell? Heard it's pretty temperate this time of year.

nut

it was.... too chilly for my tastes :twisted:

Goons Are Gifts

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh thank god, I was almost done with this forum

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

nut posted:

it was.... too chilly for my tastes :twisted:

I can't wait to introduce to our new poster pecan, you guys will get along great!

ChubbyChecker

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
hey nut!

Prof. Crocodile

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wait... Where IS my best friend PECAN???

Trying

IT'S NUT!

beer pal

more like pee can. im done with that guy

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Kief Richards posted:

Wait... Where IS my best friend PECAN???

Oh no there's been a terrible accident

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
More like pecouldn't

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

Prof. Crocodile posted:

lali-ho

how is the airship coming along?

not enough goggles, too many hammers

hi-ho!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

nut posted:

what did i miss

nut posted:

what did i miss

no mucho my friend

nut

bonjourno whoa it feel good 2 post free

Stoner Sloth

nut posted:

bonjourno whoa it feel good 2 post free

the joy of seeing a nut posting wild and free in their native habitat

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Thinkin bout just walking into the sea, without my friend, pecan