Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Declan MacManus posted:

daughter of privilege, basically been destined for great things since undergrad, then hosed up and failed the dc bar exam and followed her lovely boyfriend to his podunk home state and has deeply resented everyone around her ever since

the combination of crushing political humiliation at every stage of her public life and her own inability to live up to her own "promise" (whatever the gently caress that means) along with being a loving shark means that hillary clinton is a psychopath who believes she's entitled to the upper echelons of power because she shook all the right hands, said all the right things, went to the right school, did a good job as a governor and then president's wife, and it's her loving turn, and the fact that it never actually worked out like that made her bitter and mean

you see flashes of her humanity in stuff like her unfailing loyalty towards monumental fuckups on her staff (especially to huma fuckin abedin jesus christ) but for the most part she just has nothing left but ambition

hahaha she went on a podcast recently and said that the transition to not being president was really hard for her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

HashtagGirlboss posted:

hahaha she went on a podcast recently and said that the transition to not being president was really hard for her

she was probably President in her mind for a good six to eight months before the election even happened. lmao

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

vyelkin posted:

There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That's an entitlement. The government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. And I mean the president starts off with 48, 49... he starts off with a huge number. These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax. So our message of low taxes doesn't connect. So he'll be out there talking about tax cuts for the rich. ... My job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives. What I have to do is convince the 5–10% in the center that are independents, that are thoughtful, that look at voting one way or the other depending upon in some cases emotion, whether they like the guy or not.

You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. (Laughter/applause) Right? (Laughter/applause) They're racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic – you name it. And unfortunately, there are people like that. And he has lifted them up. He has given voice to their websites that used to only have 11,000 people – now have 11 million. He tweets and retweets their offensive hateful mean-spirited rhetoric. Now, some of those folks – they are irredeemable, but thankfully, they are not America.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks these fit together.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

vyelkin posted:

trumped-up trickle-down lmao

*marge simpson voice* watch out for dangerous donald!!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Fredo is an ethnic slur

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Filthy Hans posted:

Fredo is an ethnic slur

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1211774730258264066?s=20

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Nancy pelosi's daughter directed a documentary about jim mcgreevey

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Rally to restore sanity lmao

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Fluoride Jones posted:

Rally to restore sanity lmao

Thank god it worked!

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
tim kaine (in the membrane)

everything about the tim kaine pick felt like when you're a kid and your parents get you a lame gift. the dnc was like, "he plays harmonica! we thought you loved when bill clinton played the sax! and you support latinos and he speaks fluent español!"

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Ted Cruz had a horrible snot globule stuck on his lip during the Republican debate.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

uber_stoat posted:

Ted Cruz had a horrible snot globule stuck on his lip during the Republican debate.

ted cruz swallowing a tonsil stone rather than just turning around and spitting it out

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Ben Carson’s debate traffic snarl

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

uber_stoat posted:

It was cum

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Platystemon posted:

Ben Carson’s debate traffic snarl

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
The Dean scream.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Hedenius posted:

The Dean scream.

Lol remember when people thought he was a "progressive"

Then he became an insurance lobbyist

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Republicans cheaping out on ventilators because "people might prefer it to breathing on their own"

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Kitfox88 posted:

that's the most humanizing thing that i've ever heard about jindal tbf

i wish i could find that video of the 2016 gop debates where christie's edited to look like chef boyardee, this post reminded me of it because of the booming voice going SCOTT. WALKER.

Someone please find this video, I was afraid that I had dreamed it and it wasn't real

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Milo and POTUS posted:

Republicans cheaping out on ventilators because "people might prefer it to breathing on their own"

wait what

is this like a dont feed the bears thing

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!

Skellybones posted:

Someone please find this video, I was afraid that I had dreamed it and it wasn't real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8bVKt25YdE

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot
Death panels baby. Now infinitely more hilarious because hospitals have them now because of covid

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

*marge simpson voice* watch out for dangerous donald!!

Donald Ducks releasing his taxes!!! lmao

Captain Hotbutt
Aug 18, 2014
Ivanka trying to talk with the big guns during the G20 and everyone awkwardly trying to ignore her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=073hfPueac0

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Fluoride Jones posted:

Death panels baby. Now infinitely more hilarious because hospitals have them now because of covid

insurance companies always had them

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Remember that scandalous photo of AOC in the tub was debunked by a wiki feet guy

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
All the world leaders taking the opportunity to have their group photo taken while the Canadian Prime Minister was on the shitter.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

lol the loving stacks of hamburgers

jesus loving christ thats what your putting on the white house flatware you dumb fuckin goober ahahahahaaasassaAaaaaa

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Thump! posted:

lol the loving stacks of hamburgers

jesus loving christ thats what your putting on the white house flatware you dumb fuckin goober ahahahahaaasassaAaaaaa

One of the only honest moments in American history.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Roy Moore was defended against pedophilia claims by an old war buddy who said he took Roy to a whorehouse in Vietnam filled with underage prostitutes and Roy didn't gently caress any of them that night, not a single one

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Filthy Hans posted:

Roy Moore was defended against pedophilia claims by an old war buddy who said he took Roy to a whorehouse in Vietnam filled with underage prostitutes and Roy didn't gently caress any of them that night, not a single one

The immediate reaction of the head of the Alabama GOP to accusations of Roy Moore being a pedo wasnt denial, or shock, but "better a pedophile than a democrat!"

It later came out that basically everyone knew about Moore, he had been banned from a mall in his late thirties for constantly hanging around trying to pick up high schoolers.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

cenotaph posted:

One of the only honest moments in American history.

yeah but I can’t just post the entire history of the united states in this thread

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/1147657745253855233

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Trump admin had to reassign a guy from the records department to tape up all the papers Trump would destroy because he decided he was done with them.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf

Jesus Christ, I somehow forgot it was Pelosi's daughter

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Love to implicate my faves

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

gods bless ye

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

vyelkin posted:

trumped-up trickle-down lmao

this was after trying to use "donald ducking" and getting told to knock it off by disney