Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

TyrsHTML posted:

I have a toddler, so I know this. There is an episode (4908) where chance the rapper gets cast as cookie monster in a thing elmo is doing. Cookie monster is a waiter. Cookie monster tells him several times its om nom nom, because chance keeps goofing up.
Until I see video evidence I'm just going to assume that you're bad at hearing and/or transcribing, because he very clearly says "um nyum num" in every clip I've ever seen.

Mr. Sunshine posted:

The transylvania twist joke was weak
Disagree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TyrsHTML
May 13, 2004

Tiggum posted:

Until I see video evidence I'm just going to assume that you're bad at hearing and/or transcribing, because he very clearly says "um nyum num" in every clip I've ever seen.

Disagree.

Here you go

https://youtu.be/VRn_xQMdM4U

They tell chance it's Om nom nom.

Or you just hear whatever you want.

As a promotion for the "Cookie's Crumby Pictures" segment introduced in Season 44, Sesame Street introduced OmNomNomify, a website that replaces all of the pictures on a website with pictures of Cookie Monster.

TyrsHTML has a new favorite as of 14:31 on Dec 9, 2020

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

TyrsHTML posted:

Here you go

https://youtu.be/VRn_xQMdM4U

They tell chance it's Om nom nom.

My instinct was entirely correct. Elmo says "num num num" and Cookie Monster says "um num num".

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

That ghost comic is so good it deserves its own thread

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

END OF AN ERROR posted:

What ghost comic? What are you talking about? There's no ghost comic, come on.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

END OF AN ERROR posted:

i think they should all be posted ITT twice in case anyone misses one

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

Fools Infinite posted:

Followup Letter: Don’t Worry About It, Beartato. It Fell Off.

Kickpuncher was one of the movies Troy and Abed watch in the Community, right? Now I'm wondering which came first, this comic or that episode.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

END OF AN ERROR posted:

It's own forum, even.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

https://twitter.com/scoobyhistory/status/1336703333285982208?s=20

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Charlie Brown is one of those things from the 60s that I just attribute to " There wasn't alot of options and they didnt know any better". As far as why something is popular.

The first several years of CB is ...really loving good,but by the time this cartoon was made, it was garbage, and the cartoon is garbage.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Johnny Aztec posted:

The first several years of CB is ...really loving good,but by the time this cartoon was made, it was garbage, and the cartoon is garbage.

Thank you for typing this up and taking the heat for it so I don't have to :tipshat:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
the 50s Peanuts are absolutely savage, cutting-edge poo poo. it's hard to believe, based on the marketing machine from the late 60s on

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Lord Hypnostache posted:

Kickpuncher was one of the movies Troy and Abed watch in the Community, right? Now I'm wondering which came first, this comic or that episode.

Nedroid comic 2008
Community episode 2010

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

'Above-walkers all have such strange names,' thought Buttfranklin Buttwhistle.

Bearegeneration

There's also a mermaid in the mouthwash

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Mr. Sunshine posted:

Depressed nihilist ghost is my spirit animal. Also holy poo poo I can't get enough of Abbeycourt Manor. The transylvania twist joke was weak, but otherwise it's loving top notch.

It wasn't weak just dated. It's now The Mash.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
I mean, it's not world changing, but I could think of three Dental-related wishes that would be useful.

Myself,and my genetic line,cannot get cavities, would be a good one.
Myself, and my genetic line, always has fresh, pleasing, breath.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Is...is that Beartato: Secret Origins? :aaaaa:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Johnny Aztec posted:

I mean, it's not world changing, but I could think of three Dental-related wishes that would be useful.

Wow, just sidelining right over your spouse hardcore there. Savage.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Chilling in hellworld 2040 chomping on your morning bugbrick. "More soup dearest? Yes it is weird how everyone's teeth fell out during the nuclear winter but mine and our children's. No I don't know why. If you don't stop asking I won't chew your soup tomorrow."

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Empty Sandwich posted:

the 50s Peanuts are absolutely savage, cutting-edge poo poo. it's hard to believe, based on the marketing machine from the late 60s on

Well, Schultz got married and got happy.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/PoorlyAgedStuff/status/1336732348910604290?s=20

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Oh, what could have been...

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Johnny Aztec posted:

You can just say "myself" next time.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

You can just say "myself" next time.

Maybe he wants it to be retroactive to his parents too?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Johnny Aztec posted:

___________________/

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Paladinus posted:

Oh, what could have been...

Yeah imagine what would have happened if he had continued making MSPA- good thing it stopped at part 3.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

Kennel posted:

Nedroid comic 2008
Community episode 2010

Thanks!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Johnny Aztec posted:

Charlie Brown is one of those things from the 60s that I just attribute to " There wasn't alot of options and they didnt know any better".

Read it from the beginning, it IS good. (I mean obviously it's no Mafalda as Americans are not even human but t's pretty close.)

Seldom Posts
Jul 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Kennel posted:

Nedroid comic 2008
Community episode 2010

Community also stole the dark elf/blackface joke from Dr. McNinja. Someone was shameless joke stealer and a fan of webcomics.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

yea

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

yea

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Going to ask again because I still search

Can someone can help me find an old Maakies comic (even if it is in whichever collection) which is something like "Vacations compared by the classes" with a wealthy dude in a resort, well off person in a garden, and then Uncle Gabby sitting on a barrel of morning glory seeds(maybe) tripping his rear end off? I think off it every time I do acid/shrooms and want to find it badly

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Seldom Posts posted:

Community also stole the dark elf/blackface joke from Dr. McNinja. Someone was shameless joke stealer and a fan of webcomics.

You can just say Dan Harmon.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
don't remember that one.

Now I'm trying to find the frank lloyd wright one.

one of mine

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

mrfart posted:

one of mine

couldn't he just use the picture on the box...?

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Skwirl posted:

Maybe he wants it to be retroactive to his parents too?
If carefully constructed, this method would cover every human, as there is a singular common ancestor based on mitochondrial analysis. Or at least, everyone is definitely a descendant of that one person, even if there were, obviously, other people involved.

It would also reveal the alien infiltrators.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Nessus posted:

If carefully constructed, this method would cover every human, as there is a singular common ancestor based on mitochondrial analysis. Or at least, everyone is definitely a descendant of that one person, even if there were, obviously, other people involved.

It would also reveal the alien infiltrators.

I was thinking maybe just a lack of tooth pain averted a world war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004