Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Brinnie really dodged an extremely dysfunctional bullet by not dating Tony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Brinnie really dodged an extremely dysfunctional bullet by not dating Tony.

She could have fixed him.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

cant cook creole bream posted:

She could have fixed him.

Wow, you got a visceral "yikes" out of me

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

Osmosisch posted:

Wow, you got a visceral "yikes" out of me

Nice!
Honestly though, Brinnie was kinda smart for nopeing out on that.
But, I do want them again. It turns out Tony even overcame his awkwardness with regards to her. Only Court-Annie is the weird one.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Scholtz posted:

Tony once again exhibiting how his solelessness has brought him to the cliff's edge.
:drat:

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus
If we’re getting multiple Annies anyway then I want to see the Annie from the universe where Brinnie is her mom.

(Obviously, kids work on Fire Emblem logic and swapping the parents around gives you the same kids with different hair color and powers)

Warmachine
Jan 30, 2012

Snake Maze posted:

If we’re getting multiple Annies anyway then I want to see the Annie from the universe where Brinnie is her mom.

(Obviously, kids work on Fire Emblem logic and swapping the parents around gives you the same kids with different hair color and powers)

Would this be T!Annie (Thunder Annie)?

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Zammie

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
Shazammie

Shammie

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Snake Maze posted:

Could you imagine Annie if Surma got together with Eglamore?

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT
Buff Annie

Buffy

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Mraagvpeine posted:

Could you imagine Annie if Surma got together with Eglamore?

The court and the forest are at peace because Buff Annie simply punched everyone's problems away.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
I don't think Eglamore's steroids are genetic though, unless that Annie decides to follow her dad's footsteps.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

buff annie punched away her own weakness

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Eglamore got dumped for being an absent boyfriend, but he would have been a much more present father than Tony. Pretty funny to think about.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Being a more present parent than Tony isn't hard given that his own daughter was able to predict she wouldn't next see him for multiple years.

Maldraedior
Jun 16, 2002

YOU ARE AN ASININE MORT

skaianDestiny posted:

Annie decides to follow her dad's footsteps.

I'm pretty sure if you're going to have one trait follow across all Annie's it's going to be this

EDIT - Although there's probably the one off comedy universe where Tony is even better dad than Tony Prime and Annie is constantly embarrassed and resentful but in the end you learn that yes, she really just wants her dad to love her

Wa11y
Jul 23, 2002

Did I say "cookies?" I meant, "Fire in your face!"
This chapter is just going to be a B-side to Eminem's "Lose Yourself" isn't it, Tom? You're finally trying to break out of comic artist and into rap artist, and I think it's great! Looking forward to hearing you spit rhymes over some fire beats!

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

Are we finally going to find out about the mysterious, titular Gunner?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Wittgen posted:

Are we finally going to find out about the mysterious, titular Gunner?

Well the krigg was destroyed by Loup and the Court isn't really holding classes right now so there's only one section of the title left unaddressed eh?

Duodecimal
Dec 28, 2012

Still stupid
Last time we saw these things was with Mort wasn't it?

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Duodecimal posted:

Last time we saw these things was with Mort wasn't it?

Mort had similar helmet and gun when he died, but I don't remember green army men toys.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
Zimmy’s bad day continues, apparently. Colors imply she’s in Zimmy land, but it looks more like the Court than the usual broken images of Birmingham.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

When they found Gamma in one of the Zimminghams I remember she set up a little green army man perimeter once, but I can't remember exactly when it was.

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Dec 7, 2020

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

MikeJF posted:

When they found Gamma in one of the Zimminghams I remember she set up a little green army man perimeter once, but I can't remember exactly when it was.

I thought you were crazy cause I didn't remember that at all, but I worked out the scene and sure enough

https://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=466

I'd never noticed the tiny figures on the floor. This is in a representation of a toy shop in Birmingham she and Gamma used to hide in before the court took them in. Looks like we'll be revisiting it.

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

Yeah, they used toys to help ward off the bad stuff when Gamma would need to sleep.

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!
Always loved the cameos in that panel. I recognise Ray and Beef, and Jinx from Starslip. Were there any others?

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Man there is so much stuff going on in the Court. Who actually has the answers? Do the adults? Or are they just winging it too?

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Donkringel posted:

Man there is so much stuff going on in the Court. Who actually has the answers? Do the adults? Or are they just winging it too?

*psst* Adults are always just winging it.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

Uthor posted:

*psst* Adults are always just winging it.

Can confirm. I have no idea what I’m doing.

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Darth TNT posted:

Can confirm. I have no idea what I’m doing.

Either that, or they know exactly what they're doing and it is loving grim.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME
:gonk: "Carver, I just overheard Loup talking to Coyote!"

:j: :j: "Oh yes, we know... because we're also Coyote!"

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Rey does not seem happy with this turn of events.

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

He's just a scaredy cat-fox-wolf.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

FronzelNeekburm posted:

:gonk: "Carver, I just overheard Loup talking to Coyote!"

:j: :j: "Oh yes, we know... because we're also Coyote!"

What a great trick! :smugdog:

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME
And then Zimmy explodes into spiders. :spiderguy:

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

I mean who among us hasn’t dissolved into thousands of spiders at one point in their lives? It’s part and parcel of being a teenager.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
These guys?!?

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

Of all the possible things chasing her, I did not expect racist elves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

urf
Jul 12, 2009
:stare: