Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

If I can crack 90 I had a drat good frame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

who do you think you are i am

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Critical posted:

as a former bowling guy serious bowlers are just below golfers on the dickhead scale. just the most whiny fucks on the planet

This is not 'Nam, Smokey. There are rules.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I missed the mustard chat but I just checked and I have seven mustards in the fridge:

-a classic yellow
-a spicy brown
-a dijon
-a sweet hot mustard (bavarian)
-a stone ground mustard
-a honey mustard
-a beer mustard

mustard is delightful. thank you.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

I missed the mustard chat but I just checked and I have seven mustards in the fridge:

-a classic yellow
-a spicy brown
-a dijon
-a stone ground mustard
-a honey mustard
-a beer mustard

I knew you wouldn't disappoint bardly <3

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I need to get more mustards.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
regarding the thanksgiving sandwich, I like to mix a little bit of dijon in with the traditional mayo. it doesn't overpower the cranberry sauce and macaroni that you also gotta put on that bad boy. mustard in moderation is sometimes vital for the greater good.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I'm planning on utilizing a sweet hot mustard for the often overlooked Post-Christmas Ham Sandwich.

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

i've only got... ketchup :devil:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Bard Maddox posted:

-a classic yellow
-a spicy brown
-a dijon
-a stone ground mustard
-a honey mustard
-a beer mustard

I don't even know the last time I had mustard. I'm assuming I've had it before but maybe not? What are you even supposed to have mustard with? Bonus points if it's vegetarian.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

NienNunb posted:

I'm planning on utilizing a sweet hot mustard for the often overlooked Post-Christmas Ham Sandwich.
Go big and go Croque Monsieur.

or whichever version of that sandwich that suits you. Mustard is key to unlocking that sandwich's power.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

NienNunb posted:

Were going to make duck

Paper Lion
Dec 14, 2009

im making a beef wellington for christmas. just for me. im going to put it in my mouth liek they put the tube in a duck when making fois gras. im making fois gras too. going all out this year. i dont give a gently caress. im going to die. at some point. life is to be enjoyed, even when youre sad. king crab legs in the freezer. we're eatin good down at the pit tonight, martha.

speaking of bowling, https://tubitv.com/series/300005100/celebrity-bowling

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Paper Lion posted:

im making a beef wellington for christmas. just for me. im going to put it in my mouth liek they put the tube in a duck when making fois gras. im making fois gras too. going all out this year. i dont give a gently caress. im going to die. at some point. life is to be enjoyed, even when youre sad. king crab legs in the freezer. we're eatin good down at the pit tonight, martha.

speaking of bowling, https://tubitv.com/series/300005100/celebrity-bowling

Don't imply you're making it just for you

You're cooking for two

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Don't imply you're making it just for you

You're cooking for two

An incredible beast

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Oh my goodness so magnificent.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Had a dream where I went to this beautiful Gaelic island called Aatrek. I woke up and googled to see where I'd heard that name before and it turns out it was a pedo mod from SA.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

insanely hosed up that you dreamt of being in britain

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

My mom just tested positive, I hate this country so much

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

jesus WEP posted:

insanely hosed up that you dreamt of being in britain

It's a living nightmare!

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/N6hVmn9FM7o

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

My brother is a big PC gamer with a great paying job. He built some kinda mega gaming beast computer and Cyberpunk is broken for him hilariously. NPCs keep changing their appearance when he turns around, random explosions happen, cars fall through the map, quest path finding is broken, scripted events happen out of order, T posing.

might want to wait on this game ya’ll.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 15 days!
Cyberpunk according to the minimum/recommended specs they released should run on just about any decent computer from the last 5~ years, but yeah I hear it is buggy as poo poo and also maybe not worth buying for other reasons.

I wanna try the raytracing demo stuff in Minecraft but I don't want to pay 27 dollars or whatever it is for the microsoft store version, it has a demo but that demo can't access the in-game store to "buy" the ray tracing demos that are free.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Brut posted:

Cyberpunk according to the minimum/recommended specs they released should run on just about any decent computer from the last 5~ years, but yeah I hear it is buggy as poo poo and also maybe not worth buying for other reasons.

It definitely doesn’t do anything Deus Ex didn’t do 100x better in 1998 from a gameplay standpoint. I was kind of shocked at how little interactivity there is with the world, it’s nowhere near like Yakuza or even Skyrim.It’s just like a few burrito machines and energy drink machines, we couldn’t find any real side content that wasn’t just more shooting dudes. I think it’ll be patched to run good in time (maybe not on base ps4, might not be possible with how it’s looking at the moment).

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't know why but i'm not running into awful bugs. sometimes somebody's phone will be floating outside of their hand though. might get worse the further i get into the video game. been chopping off heads

as far as not being able to do anything, i don't know. i was on my way to a bar for a job and ran into a guy whose dick got cut off or something and he wanted me to take him to a ripperdoc to deal with it. i helped the dickless man. games of this type always have 'go here and kill these guys' missions. but it won't be worthwhile to try and say anything too positive about this game for a while. hope everyone was able to get refunds if they wanted 'em

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Dec 10, 2020

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’m currently waiting 6 hours for Cyberpunk to update.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i'm also going to be playing the new video game release. that's right, i'll be shooting animals in Te Aworoa National Park, the newest map for theHunter: Call of the Wild. this New Zealand map has zero native animals, and in fact has you shooting goats and pigs that escaped from a farm.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that seems like a good game for people who want to steal a very large amount of downloadable content

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
The Switch port of Doom Eternal is good

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Tomb Mold made a new song for one of Cyberpunk's radio stations so it sounds like it's at the very least, A Cool Game.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Dimebags Brain posted:

Tomb Mold made a new song for one of Cyberpunk's radio stations so it sounds like it's at the very least, A Cool Game.

Tomb Mold owns

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
My submission to Literotica's Winter Holidays contest came in third place. I won $75 dollars.

I am officially a paid author of erotica.

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Eat My Fuc posted:

It definitely doesn’t do anything Deus Ex didn’t do 100x better in 1998 from a gameplay standpoint. I was kind of shocked at how little interactivity there is with the world, it’s nowhere near like Yakuza or even Skyrim.It’s just like a few burrito machines and energy drink machines, we couldn’t find any real side content that wasn’t just more shooting dudes. I think it’ll be patched to run good in time (maybe not on base ps4, might not be possible with how it’s looking at the moment).

i was able to pet a stray cat. interactive enough for me.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

CobiWann posted:

My submission to Literotica's Winter Holidays contest came in third place. I won $75 dollars.

I am officially a paid author of erotica.

One of us, one of us

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

It's once again Muppet Christmas Carol night in the NienNunb house, the best Christmas movie and the second best Muppet Movie (an amazing feat considering the lack of Jim Henson)

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Let's go to Red Hook with these morpets and get pregnant!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Critical posted:

i was able to pet a stray cat. interactive enough for me.

Funny you say. Me and my bro were excited to pet the stray we saw...only for the cat to slip through the alley floor :(. When it works right though it looks incredible in the way those youtube videos of Vice City with ridiculously shiny and fancy graphics look.

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

All this news of Cyberpunk being disappointing and also maybe killing you combined with getting some awful news from multiple friends has put me in a complete funk.
I still bought Cyberpunk because you just can't look forward to something for 7 years only to back out in the final lap but I've barely gotten anywhere in it.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

ChrisBTY posted:

All this news of Cyberpunk being disappointing and also maybe killing you combined with getting some awful news from multiple friends has put me in a complete funk.
I still bought Cyberpunk because you just can't look forward to something for 7 years only to back out in the final lap but I've barely gotten anywhere in it.

it’ll get better I mean the witcher was broken at launch too right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

If it were just broken I'd deal. All AAA games are broken and QA's job is never done. (Valhalla having a prolific game breaking bug still after being out for 3 weeks is horsedonk though).
But I keep hearing 'uninspired' and 'nothing we haven't seen before' when people are talking about it.

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Dec 11, 2020