Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So far the funniest thing I saw is I talked to a guy and the sausage/cigar fell out of his hand and clipped through the floor and he went back to smoking it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The cars move like there’s an invisible 5 year old playing with them.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

The cars move like there’s an invisible 5 year old playing with them.

C A R S C A N P E R F O R M T R I C K S

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bumped into someone and every single NPC in the apartment complex started screaming and saying Please have mercy! like Postal 2 or something.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Bumped into someone and every single NPC in the apartment complex started screaming and saying Please have mercy! like Postal 2 or something.

i run into people intentionally in yakuza games so i can here everyone shout kyaa

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i haven't had any weird bugs so far except like a janky looking mist effect. and i think a bunch of npcs sort of flopped down dead when i completed a quest. but no t posting. very sad.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol cool

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

LOOK I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THIS IS THE FUTURE NOW AND SO MY DICK HANGING OUT AND YOU BEGGING FOR MERCY AND SMOKING YOUR INVISIBLE CIGAR IS NORMAL.
THIS IS LIFE NOW.

THIS IS THE FUTURE WE ALL WANTED

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

LOOK I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THIS IS THE FUTURE NOW AND SO MY DICK HANGING OUT AND YOU BEGGING FOR MERCY AND SMOKING YOUR INVISIBLE CIGAR IS NORMAL.
THIS IS LIFE NOW.

THIS IS THE FUTURE WE ALL WANTED

FUnneey

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

I had sex with cyberpunk twice and it was great lmao you nerds

Funnyy

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
what da heck

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

loli forgot that happened in the Witcher as well

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I've only done the first mission and the only bug I've seen so far is Jackie standing in the doorway holding an invisible gun so it looked like he was using his fingers as a gun, as a child would.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

i run into people intentionally in yakuza games so i can here everyone shout kyaa

if you dodge them in yakuaza 7 your party members will run into them for you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just got the Bernie Sanders ending.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I thought the background stories would be longer and more epic.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I thought the background stories would be longer and more epic.

I saw a review that said they continue to tie in throughout the entire game -- but yeah the backstory prologue for Nomad at least was pretty quick

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007
is the gunplay good?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Frenz posted:

if you dodge them in yakuaza 7 your party members will run into them for you

i'm glad you can still walk into chairs at the mos burger or w//e in yak7 and make everyone run away in terror

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Eggs posted:

is the gunplay good?

i've only used a pistol so far but, it's not bad. certainly better than bethesda gunkata, to say the least

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dude.. the Nomad LifePath sucks dick. What the hell was that. Not a great start but the guns feel really nice at least.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Eggs posted:

is the gunplay good?

Yeah but I wish enemies had a little less HP on hard mode, sometimes it takes like one shot more than it feels like it should to kill people. It's balanced well as far as difficulty goes but it always feels bad to like land a perfect shotgun to the head and still have to follow up with a melee attack to kill somebody.

edit: I'm also super early on, I've spent at least 30 minutes of my playthrough so far just clicking around websites on the in-game internet

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goferchan posted:

Yeah but I wish enemies had a little less HP on hard mode, sometimes it takes like one shot more than it feels like it should to kill people. It's balanced well as far as difficulty goes but it always feels bad to like land a perfect shotgun to the head and still have to follow up with a melee attack to kill somebody.

edit: I'm also super early on, I've spent at least 30 minutes of my playthrough so far just clicking around websites on the in-game internet

Yeap, this, 100%. I am also playing on Hard Mode and it feelsbadman when my purple shotgun still requires a melee input.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Another thing I've noticed about hard mode? It's actually easy??

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

The guns are cool though and I haven't even really messed around with the crazy poo poo. Hacking security cameras and then shooting people through walls is awesome

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
bee n taking screenshots of my favorite guys will continue to update

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

bee n taking screenshots of my favorite guys will continue to update

Lol

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Start of a five day weekend and I’m ready to jack in!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeap, this, 100%. I am also playing on Hard Mode and it feelsbadman when my purple shotgun still requires a melee input.

that sucks. I hate when hard mode just turns up enemy hit points and attack, it turns everything into a slog.

has it been fun? going to stay up late to play for awhile at midnight tonight

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

fadam posted:

Start of a five day weekend and I’m ready to jack in!

Okay but when are you gonna play the game?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

that sucks. I hate when hard mode just turns up enemy hit points and attack, it turns everything into a slog.

has it been fun? going to stay up late to play for awhile at midnight tonight

I don't think you have to wait til midnight for an unlock, the game is out on all platforms now

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I think I need a better controller for pc
I've always liked the one I had (it's a hand carved log I found that I willed to connect to my computer via yarn) but I can't aim for poo poo even with aim assist on like it's stupid. I mean I'm running at really low frame rates so I can see hyper-real fats in alleys and the ghost in the shell and what have you but this is ridiculous

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao got em

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

GOTY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bullet dodged