Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Hello everyone, figured I'd do a writeup of this morning.

We put up a citadel to test some stuff, specifically how much money we could launder through killmails, since we get a cut on any bounties paid out for honk deaths from various organizations. Committing honk bounty fraud is a lucrative business.

The timer came out and tostino pizza rolls rolled out with the b team. I asked Santa for this so glad the fucker could give me this and not a skateboard this year.

As a joke, we let bonghitz FC after we accidentally let him know over comms there was no Easter bunny. yesterday. Since he's an obvious spy, he dropped our entire fleet on top of the enemy at the citadel in an attempt to kill us all.

Unsurprisingly, tostado had been telling everyone we wouldn't defend, so they weren't anchored and were jerkin each other off about how many guy fawkes mask he could put in his butt, and we killed some stuff.

We raced Shh to see who could get the killmail, and then a graphical bug occurred on many UIs. Cetan scooped the unanchored citadel and Christmas was saved as he docked in s-u

Then we ran a deadspace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

This game delivers

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

:vince:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
The fact they let us form up and get organized and had literally ZERO eyes on us for an hour is hilarious. That’s pvp 101. Keep tabs on your enemy. They didn’t, and we busted them good at the station.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Hubris was the downfall of many a general, and some idiots in guy fawkes masks

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

:vince:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
elite pee vee pee

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Khris Kruel posted:

Hello everyone, figured I'd do a writeup of this morning.

We put up a citadel to test some stuff, specifically how much money we could launder through killmails, since we get a cut on any bounties paid out for honk deaths from various organizations. Committing honk bounty fraud is a lucrative business.

The timer came out and tostino pizza rolls rolled out with the b team. I asked Santa for this so glad the fucker could give me this and not a skateboard this year.

As a joke, we let bonghitz FC after we accidentally let him know over comms there was no Easter bunny. yesterday. Since he's an obvious spy, he dropped our entire fleet on top of the enemy at the citadel in an attempt to kill us all.

Unsurprisingly, tostado had been telling everyone we wouldn't defend, so they weren't anchored and were jerkin each other off about how many guy fawkes mask he could put in his butt, and we killed some stuff.

We raced Shh to see who could get the killmail, and then a graphical bug occurred on many UIs. Cetan scooped the unanchored citadel and Christmas was saved as he docked in s-u

Then we ran a deadspace

lmao

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
We also got to freely warp in and out a few times after the initial drop to make sure we were aligned perfectly. They couldnt say the same because we hired an elite pvper to catch them off grid and wipe them out for us!

I didnt lose my ship so I cant claim another free one which was disappointing, but you cant have everything. Oh, and the deadspace more than covered our minor losses so all in all it was a fun bbq.

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

A deadpace, 2 Inquisitors and 2 token scouts.

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

speaking of ~elite pvp~ hubris:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

yeeting 1.5 bil of frigs at a frig killing machine lmao

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

pfft, just a t6 40 mil ship. Clearly my blinged out frigate can take on that

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

I saw my friend there out on the field today, I asked him where he's going, he said "All the way."
I mean this game is totally about how much money you spend on a ship and nothing else right? (those are some nice KMs)

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I like the double prop mod

Touchdown Boy
Apr 1, 2007

Well, what if you scram him :colbert:

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

I do like they went in with what 1.3 bill in ships and when the first one died the other one decided to gently caress it, carry on.

uniball
Oct 10, 2003

i think el chavo posts in this thread lol

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Kaysette posted:

elite pee pee

obithrawn
Apr 22, 2003

i didnt die during the op but then when we went to do the deadspace cetan let the ships get inside our bubble and i lost my VNI so that was my day

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

uniball posted:

i think el chavo posts in this thread lol

el chavo is the "orientals" moron lol

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

esto es malo posted:

el chavo is the "orientals" moron lol

No he isn't, idiot.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.
lol whatever el chavo

k-spar
Sep 25, 2004

Imagine getting owned by a scrub like Ziggy

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

you all need to change your names to your in game names this is too confusing

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
I am spartacus

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

Kaysette posted:

I'm "I NEED $$$" so glad I stole that at launch

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Salisbury Snape posted:

No he isn't, idiot.

lol

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Kaysette posted:

sorry

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Kaysette posted:

Yeah, follow my example

Wait

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Kaysette posted:

Done.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

Kaysette posted:

Okay.

Lemming posted:

Yeah, follow my example

Wait

Get back in your assigned system before the boss finds out you left.

Digital Prophet fucked around with this message at 10:29 on Dec 10, 2020

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Kaysette posted:

Spiky Ship friend.

trunkh
Jan 31, 2011

Kaysette posted:

I refuse.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

FDGF_UK posted:

Spiky Ship friend.

:hf:

ThatEvilOne
Aug 25, 2020

get that money, sculptor

Khris.... what is this?

Colin Mockery
Jun 24, 2007
Rawr

ThatEvilOne posted:

Khris.... what is this?

its three years of daily progress, that's what it is

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

ThatEvilOne posted:

Khris.... what is this?

:allears:

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Deep fake black hat counterintel, obviously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I blame happy bees for that harem heroes leak, clearly a spy burned themselves to show that