Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Wishful thinking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
pallister you dumb bitch

https://twitter.com/CanadianPolling/status/1337079107587354633?s=20

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

it’ll never happen but it would be wild to see tory mismanagement of the pandemic lead to multiple provinces turning orange in the next few years

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
it would be something, but people's memories would have to be longer than a week

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

infernal machines posted:

it would be something, but people's memories would have to be longer than a week

for real

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

still gonna dream about an orange wave and unofficial provincial alliance

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

all Kenney has to do is build a pipleline and he's guaranteed a win.

it doesn't have to go anywhere, it could just end at the BC border, but I'm sure that'll be enough to forgive the hundreds of people who have died and the hundreds more that will die.

jettisonedstuff
Apr 9, 2006

i'm pretty sure mike harris isn't dead

Not only is he still alive, he is the chairman of the board of Chartwell, a huge private operator of long term care homes.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Pallister will win again by saying we need to balance the budget and cut taxes again

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Fashionable Jorts posted:

all Kenney has to do is build a pipleline and he's guaranteed a win.

it doesn't have to go anywhere, it could just end at the BC border, but I'm sure that'll be enough to forgive the hundreds of people who have died and the hundreds more that will die.

They were going to die anyways!

They had comorbidities!

(a real talking point)

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

apatheticman posted:

this is always true.

memento mori, healthcare is a sham

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

apatheticman posted:

They had comorbidities!

(a real talking point)

We'll cram all our elderly into poorly run homes like sardines where they'll be neglected and miserable, oppose assisted suicide because thats not christian, and secretly cheer when covid wipes them out so we don't need to think of excuses to not visit them.

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

apatheticman posted:

They had comorbidities!

(a real talking point)

Yea, this is the new facebook uncle talking point. A friend of mine's dad won't stop going on about it. Like those of us with health problems just deserve to gently caress off and die, I guess.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

a primate posted:

Yea, this is the new facebook uncle talking point. A friend of mine's dad won't stop going on about it. Like those of us with health problems just deserve to gently caress off and die, I guess.

survival of the fittest, as spoken by people who always have hidden heart or liver disease.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

https://twitter.com/CanadianPolling/status/1337078518195302401

Alberta: For the dead, and those hoping to join them.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

Except in Ontario where, inexplicably, the only thing any boomers remember about politics is that Bob Rae was the premier during a global recession in the 90s that was somehow uniquely his fault and by extension the fault of all NDP everywhere forever

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

drat horror queefs posted:

Except in Ontario where, inexplicably, the only thing any boomers remember about politics is that Bob Rae was the premier during a global recession in the 90s that was somehow uniquely his fault and by extension the fault of all NDP everywhere forever

At least BC finally got over the fast ferries.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the only thing i remember about bob Rae is he gave me an extra week of march break

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Rutibex posted:

the only thing i remember about bob Rae is he gave me an extra week of march break

and then harris did that x4

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

a primate posted:

they’re openly doing eugenics and laughing in your face if you point it out

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
The TERFs are swarming me on Twitter. They are Very Mad about Bill C-6.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Arivia posted:

lol nice. Any update on that or did they just arbitrarily decide to come after you?

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Juul-Whip posted:

lol nice. Any update on that or did they just arbitrarily decide to come after you?

jordan peterson is back from his benzos bender and probably stirring up poo poo again

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

drat horror queefs posted:

bob rae was so powerful, those of us who lived through his reign could hardly forget it

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Juul-Whip posted:

randall garrison and arif virani told them they were being loving liars earlier this week and they got real mad, I agreed with the MPs on twitter, they got madder and are now very upset an adult trans woman got to speak instead of one of their tokens

e: the TERFs were very much hoping they could set up trans affirmative health care as conversion therapy for gay youth in this bill and are mad that's not going to happen and that hopefully actual trans conversion therapy for youth will be banned instead

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
If the LPC ever sent out emergency COVID Lego it'd end up being Lepin.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

how is arif virani anyway? i wasn't super thrilled when he was elected over peggy nash, but it'd be nice to hear he doesn't suck

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

EvilJoven posted:

If the LPC ever sent out emergency COVID Lego it'd end up being Lepin.

i think that's the other thread

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

how is arif virani anyway? i wasn't super thrilled when he was elected over peggy nash, but it'd be nice to hear he doesn't suck

government sucks, mps suck, the NDP is at least someone I wouldn't punch in the face if I met them in person

that's about my general response coming out of this

so virani did an okay thing but that doesn't make up for being a Liberal MP

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

pokeyman posted:

whenever a halifax school catches a covid case they shut it down for "deep cleaning", which I love on several levels. was cleanliness a problem? what does "deep" mean? who's doing the cleaning?

tbf they're also taking the time to trace contacts and test everyone nearby. I'm happy they take it seriously, I'm just not sure who "deep cleaning" is fooling at this point

In my university its regular technicians that set up and tear down classes.

And "deep" is like a can of Lysol lol

good thing the virus is actually a wimp when on surfaces

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Arivia posted:

government sucks, mps suck, the NDP is at least someone I wouldn't punch in the face if I met them in person

that's about my general response coming out of this

so virani did an okay thing but that doesn't make up for being a Liberal MP

yeah, that sounds about right.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Arivia posted:

randall garrison and arif virani told them they were being loving liars earlier this week and they got real mad, I agreed with the MPs on twitter, they got madder and are now very upset an adult trans woman got to speak instead of one of their tokens

e: the TERFs were very much hoping they could set up trans affirmative health care as conversion therapy for gay youth in this bill and are mad that's not going to happen and that hopefully actual trans conversion therapy for youth will be banned instead
nice

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Arivia posted:

Launch them into space, Astro-TERFs

Powershift posted:

At least BC finally got over the fast ferries.

It boggles my mind that the NDP has Moe Sihota as the NDP spokesperson on CBC Radio 1 all the time.. He was kind of one of the (actual) worst guys from that era.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

priznat posted:

Launch them into space, Astro-TERFs

It boggles my mind that the NDP has Moe Sihota as the NDP spokesperson on CBC Radio 1 all the time.. He was kind of one of the (actual) worst guys from that era.

They never go away. Even after 30 40 years.

Entorwellian has issued a correction as of 22:49 on Dec 10, 2020

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

senator dumbass has been refusing to wear her mask while in chamber lol

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Fried Watermelon posted:

Pallister will win again by saying we need to balance the budget and cut taxes again

pallister is going to retire in 2021, it will be cam friesen I guess winning in 2023

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Cam Friesen sounds like a random name on a generic create a person in a videogame.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Cam Friesen sounds like a random name on a generic create a person in a videogame.

i found a list of the 2023 manitoba pc mls

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

DariusLikewise posted:

i found a list of the 2023 manitoba pc mls

Fake list I see no Dyck's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Fake list I see no Dyck's.

I see 22 of them.