Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Sady is just one unbroken string of Ls at a rate not commonly seen on Twitter

Also stalking Liz Bruening?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
think that poster meant adam. understandable mistake

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

terrorist ambulance posted:

Sady is just one unbroken string of Ls at a rate not commonly seen on Twitter

Also stalking Liz Bruening?
He does that thing where you post garbage, get dogpiled, and accuse your posting nemeses of siccing a mob on you. When the enemy isn't Chapo, it's the Bruenigs. He's been obsessed with them for years.

https://twitter.com/justwardoctrine/status/1236169798800666624

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
i made this joke in another thread

quote:

I kept a very lengthy diary of my fears in the year when I was deciding whether to transition and the most poignant entry, presented in full, is still "Jesus. Do I really want to share a gender with Hillary Clinton?"

you can sub in almost anything and it's all bad and indistinguishable from the worst that 4chan/reddit/etc has to offer (i.e. - fake gamer girls, your mom, the list goes on).

Phone fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Dec 10, 2020

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
just to be clear did Doyle actually transition and poo poo? Like do they go by 'him' or another new pronoun? I genuinely can't tell if that was a terrible joke where the punchline is 'I'm not trans' or a terrible joke where the punchline is someone coming out.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Oh no, Doyle is definitely transitioning. And he immediately has lots of Opinions about how leftism is transphobic.

https://twitter.com/sadydoyle/status/1337124676284375042

Remember, when I constantly talk about my imagined online enemies, I'm just kidding. But when anybody criticizes me, it's a coordinated harassment mob.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
alrighty just wanted to be sure I knew what pronouns to use when I call him a dumb sack of poo poo, thanks.

What a dumb sack of poo poo he is. "Why won't you guys accept me now that I check a new box despite still being the selfish, toxic, abusive rear end in a top hat I've always been :qq:"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I do, unfortunately, have to give it to him that 'masc of center' is a cute way to say you're trans but not 100% into the full gender binary elements for yourself still and all.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Does Doyle do anything besides being a professional victim

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mr. Lobe posted:

he's a columnist/book writer these days, I think.

so no, not really.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

He is not Dudes Rock at all

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Mr. Lobe posted:

That about covers it.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Male feminists suck

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Mr. Lobe posted:

No

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

NienNunb posted:

He is not Dudes Rock at all

I regret to say dudes do not stay winning after all

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Dr. Killjoy posted:

Unhinged???

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Huh. Funny how "not"-anti-Semitic poster 'Jude Doyle' is one letter away from the term used for the Jewish people in Nazi Germany. PROBLEMATIC MUCH?!

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

CTH being "bros" is just ridiculous:

Will is an upper west side adopted kid who worked in publishing
Matt is a disabled civil war dork
Virgil is a bisexual POC trash wizard
Felix is a Gamer who's obsessed with middle eastern politics.
Amber is an Appalachian punk musician who works in education

Each and every one of them is very, very far from the "frat bro" stereotype that they're smeared with. When I think "Frat Bro" I do not think of someone named "Felix Biederman" who posts about Assad and cries at Avatar.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
probably said it before but the people levying the frat bro charge themselves didn't attend colleges big or public enough to have any real campus greek culture so they have no clue who actually joins frats

it definitely isn't four nerds who all attended the same fancypants little lord fauntleroy private schools as the bulk of the liberal media. also fraternities have a long-standing no koopas rule. it's one of the last acceptable prejudices

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
All leftists are white cishet dudebro trust fund kids, didn't you know? It's 2016 forever.

Mr Hootington posted:

Male feminists suck
Okay, but then how did Charlotte Clymer get even worse after transitioning?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

well why not posted:

CTH being "bros" is just ridiculous:

Will is an upper west side adopted kid who worked in publishing
Matt is a disabled civil war dork
Virgil is a bisexual POC trash wizard
Felix is a Gamer who's obsessed with middle eastern politics.
Amber is an Appalachian punk musician who works in education

Each and every one of them is very, very far from the "frat bro" stereotype that they're smeared with. When I think "Frat Bro" I do not think of someone named "Felix Biederman" who posts about Assad and cries at Avatar.

goddamn bros always making obscure jokes about the Saudi royal family or 19 and 20th century philosophers and newspaper owners, I can't go into any Buffalo Wild Wings without being called 'Foucault bitch'.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
Man, Dune is a long rear end book

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Halloween Jack posted:

All leftists are white cishet dudebro trust fund kids, didn't you know? It's 2016 forever.

felix deciding to start doing bicep curls in 2012 ruined any chance of a western leftist movement

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Gripweed posted:

Man, Dune is a long rear end book

you have to read dune messiah, children of dune, and god emperor of dune as well

Paffgen
Jul 13, 2009
For how long his obsession has gone on (and it's one of many, I've heard reports of ol Doyle harassing and internet stalking people (actually, including trans women) for ages) Doyle seems to hit the same exact tired points like still holding on to "bernie bros". My favorite tic of it is that Adam and Stav never get the heat, just Nick. Of course since everything Doyle writes is about being harassed online it's hard to google posts written by people about being harassed by Doyle. Shoutout to the MooreandMe hashtag which Doyle had a part in which was attacking Michael Moore for trying to support Assange back in 2009. Later some interesting things about Doyle would be revealed in the 2016 email leaks.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

THS posted:

you have to read dune messiah, children of dune, and god emperor of dune as well

I like it so I figure I'll read the lot

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

well why not posted:

felix deciding to start doing bicep curls in 2012 ruined any chance of a western leftist movement

Seeing Felix when he was fat was hilarious because you couldn't look more Chicago.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Sounds like he should start lifting or some poo poo because he's talking like a pussy right here

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Groovelord Neato posted:

Seeing Felix when he was fat was hilarious because you couldn't look more Chicago.

lol

________

https://twitter.com/sadydoyle/status/1337124677718831110

Yeah every trans dude I know went through a phase where they had to decide whether to be happy and healthy by transitioning or whether to continue to hold a grudge against a podcast they don't like

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m fucked around with this message at 00:24 on Dec 11, 2020

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
years back doyle and his fans also created a whole mythology about the pushback to them be a loving awful troll so that nowadays they just claim the Chapos made rape threat tweets about him*

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Groovelord Neato posted:

straight out of that old Bill Swerski's Superfans SNL sketch.

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Mr. Lobe posted:

she was also a sponsored-content media influencer for hillary clinton

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

little munchkin posted:

sponsored-content media influencer for hillary clinton

decent username if they'll increase the character limit

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I, for one, can't wait for Nora Berlatsky's book about transmisogyny on the alt-Left.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Groovelord Neato posted:

Are there pics?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
https://twitter.com/BideannamBian/status/1337093286885007366?s=20

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Halloween Jack posted:

Oh no, Doyle is definitely transitioning. And he immediately has lots of Opinions about how leftism is transphobic.

https://twitter.com/sadydoyle/status/1337124676284375042

Remember, when I constantly talk about my imagined online enemies, I'm just kidding. But when anybody criticizes me, it's a coordinated harassment mob.

“masc-of-center” lmao. Beyond parody

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I keep thinking about Felix’s perfect christmas tweet

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Forceholy posted:

Are there pics?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath