Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Are hillbots still doing the "Kamala is going to step down, Hillary gets appointed VP, Biden resigns" thing nowadays

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

Feldegast42 posted:

Are hillbots still doing the "Kamala is going to step down, Hillary gets appointed VP, Biden resigns" thing nowadays

lol jesus

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

editor's note: they did not let the chips fall where they may

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

duz posted:

this was after trying to use "donald ducking" and getting told to knock it off by disney

lol what a coward

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

duz posted:

this was after trying to use "donald ducking" and getting told to knock it off by disney

Crooked Hillary caught on camera Porky Pigging in Martha’s Vineyard, very nasty!

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Feldegast42 posted:

Im not a hillbot, but ive been assuming if biden leaves office for any reason, its more likely we end up with Hillary than Kamala. Like, kamala appoints hillary and immediately resigns.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Im not a hillbot, but ive been assuming if biden leaves office for any reason, its more likely we end up with Hillary than Kamala. Like, kamala appoints hillary and immediately resigns.

lol she's an ambitious politician. she will never do that.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

flags mashup 'bot' is constantly trying to start wars

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Was there just that one instance of someone catching trump eating a document or is it so common that they don't even note it anymore

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I wonder if the nussy was part of the hasty reconfiguration or if that was also on the original Hildawg face

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

wish we had a time-lapse of a smiling hillary bot turning into a despairing, pained-expression donald bot

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Fluoride Jones
Aug 24, 2009

toot toot

The most american artist since Thomas Kinkade

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
https://youtu.be/KmtzQCSh6xk

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

i seriously dont get these people. what the gently caress makes them think trump would go fishing. or ride a motorcycle or play football? he's a loving new york elite landowner.

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Kitfox88 posted:

i seriously dont get these people. what the gently caress makes them think trump would go fishing. or ride a motorcycle or play football? he's a loving new york elite landowner.

It's the same though process that leads them to painting picures of Jesus doing the same stuff.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Weembles posted:

It's the same though process that leads them to painting picures of Jesus doing the same stuff.

i mean i could see Jesus enjoying a motorcycle ride in proper safety gear or fishing ofc but :thunk:

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Kitfox88 posted:

i mean i could see Jesus enjoying a motorcycle ride in proper safety gear or fishing ofc but :thunk:

Jesus would play football, it simply wasn't invented when they wrote the bible so it isn't one of the featured sports.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Christ would be drawn to baseball, as it is a game of embedded trinities (three strikes, three outs), and innate sin (even the greatest hitters get out ~60% of the time)

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
look im not saying that jesus was a gamer

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

dude he fed 500 people with some fish sticks and breadsticks from olive garden p sure he can jump

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The Bible’s only reference to Jesus and jumping has him pointedly refusing to do it.

quote:

For the third test the Devil took him to Jerusalem and put him on top of the Temple. He said, “If you are God’s Son, jump.

Platystemon has issued a correction as of 05:43 on Dec 10, 2020

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

But it was clear he could if he wanted to

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

This is the same woman who had a go at a Rugby player for cheering in sign language at a deaf friend of his in the crowd for using 'jazz hands'

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
lol just remembered that ups truck shooting where cops used cars occupied by civilian drivers as cover

And also killing the poo poo out of the robbers so much that they killed the ups driver and ups thanked them for protecting the property on the truck

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

lol just remembered that ups truck shooting where cops used cars occupied by civilian drivers as cover

And also killing the poo poo out of the robbers so much that they killed the ups driver and ups thanked them for protecting the property on the truck

they also killed one of the people whose cars they were hiding behind

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
pete buttigieg saying "buh?" a lot on twitter

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Kamala's communist dad disowning her after the weed incident for making a mockery of their families culture and using it as a crutch at the same time.

quote:

“My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics,” the professor wrote.

“Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty,” he added.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

moist turtleneck posted:

didnt they arrest one of the human shields they were using because they tried to move

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

"but these are good memes!"

the shithead kid who wanted to make friends with far-right Texas nationalists lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

paul_soccer12 posted:

didnt they arrest one of the human shields they were using because they tried to move

lol no way*

Mr. Lobe posted:

"but these are good memes!"

the shithead kid who wanted to make friends with far-right Texas nationalists lol

What is this referencing I miss a lot

*somehow still plausible

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Milo and POTUS posted:

What is this referencing I miss a lot

https://metro.co.uk/2017/06/12/alt-right-guy-shouts-but-what-about-the-memes-as-hes-kicked-out-of-rally-6703668/

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Palmer Luckey went from "the goofy VR guy" to "the guy that makes trump memes"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
The movie A Few Good Men with the famous Jack Nicholson "You can't handle the truth!" bit is about US military personnel in Guantanamo Bay.