Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Something Awful is a helluva drug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Forget it goon, it's piss forum

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Figure out this one wizmaster:

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Some days you’re the math, but some days you’re the piss.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Solice Kirsk posted:

Huh, sometimes 1 plus 1 just equals more 1

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The forbidden goon bag.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Solice Kirsk posted:

This picture never fails to make me more anxious than the border scene in Sicario

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

it triggers my Back Away Slowly instinct

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

This is like that children’s game thin ice where you stack stuff on tissue paper and hope you’re not the one who puts the piece on that breaks it.

Imagine the rush of pissing into that bag, not knowing if you will be successful, or if 250 different people’s piss will wash over your feet.

THAT’S living!

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

A discussion of how, Rules-As-Written, one can make infinite clubs infinitely quickly in 3.X D&D, ends thusly:

kafziel posted:

You go to the woods, exchange zero money for the raw materials of a club, then create the club in planck time. Makes perfect sense.

kafziel posted:

Get the gently caress out.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Captain Hygiene posted:

Something Awful is a helluva drug

eh :shrug: its not so good

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Solice Kirsk posted:

Use a petrol pump/siphon to pour it back into the bowl. Throw away the pump and plastic bag and gloves I hope you wore gloves.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Outrail posted:

Use a petrol pump/siphon to pour it back into the bowl. Throw away the pump and plastic bag and gloves I hope you wore gloves.

Here's a short plastic hose and a bucket, we don't have that kind of budget. Be quick when you suck to get suction flow going.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Stand in the doorway and throw lit matches at it until one of them burns a hole in the plastic, then run to your shift manager and put in your two minutes notice

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

just turn up the airconditioning and evaporate it away over a period of weeks

really get that ground-in piss stench, so that you can use it as an SA forums username

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

just turn up the airconditioning and evaporate it away over a period of weeks

really get that ground-in piss stench, so that you can use it as an SA forums username

I dunno, man, I think that's just a quick fix.

`Nemesis posted:

A few years back there was some rapid gentrification of an area, and a very old bar (~100 years) got sold off to developers. The land became too valuable, and the old building had a number of problems including some troublesome subsidence in one corner.

On demo they found that the antique urinal in the men's room was never hooked up to the sewer system, and almost a centruy of piss had caused the subsidence.

piss.

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Kith posted:

Update on Superstar Sailor Rod:
  • He responded well to treatment and will not be losing his dick.
  • His nickname has been finalized as "Chopstick".
  • His wife is no longer immediately considering divorce after it was explained to her that he did this to himself, rather than it being that he caught some exotic crotch-rot from a local girl.
So... happy ending, I guess?

Edit: lol what a snipe

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Did the context ever get posted in this thread?

Kith posted:

One of my brother's guys is in the ICU with a deep tissue infection because he used Neosporin as lube. His meat may be permanently ruined and his wife is making divorce noises because it happened while he was on deployment.

Kith posted:

LingcodKilla posted:

He’s either lying about not loving dirty holes, she’s using this as an easy way out or he’s doing something insane like sounding.

Icon Of Sin posted:

Did he make an attempt at disinfecting a sounding rod, and somehow stab himself inside?

How does it feel to know y'all hit the nail on the head? Direct quote from my brother, spoilered because :nms::

He was shoving in chopsticks and used neo for lube because he read online that you need to disinfect them first if you're doing that poo poo
IDK if he's got any splinters or tears from the sticks but the neo hosed up all the flora from just sitting around down there so he might be cockless soon

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

zedprime posted:

Next level realization I wish I never made: that knight dick is made to go into a horse

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

So this is challenge pissing

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Be quick when you suck to get suction flow going.

Submerge the entire hose, then put your finger over one end and lift that end out and into the bucket. Still gross but having gross hands and washing them is a lot less traumatic

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
I'm having trouble understanding what happened. Did it back flow to fill the bag? Were that many people just collossal assholes to do that?

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

Outrail posted:

I'm having trouble understanding what happened. Did it back flow to fill the bag? Were that many people just collossal assholes to do that?

Pretty sure it's a plumbing blockage issue and pee from the higher urinal is backflowing up through the kidsize one.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
im permabanned poster fasciststomper58

Eugene V. Dubstep posted:

Let's face it, C-SPAM is controlled opposition. Every time someone posts a QCS thread about C-SPAM/FYAD, four rookies at Quantico get the day off to play Halo in the break room. Until a C-SPAM poster realizes that the paths to reforming or overthrowing the bourgeois state lie to the left and right of his keyboard, he will suffer from cognitive dissonance. On the one hand, he believes in averting climate change and minimizing human suffering through a just reapportionment of wealth globally. On the other hand, he has spent 5,570 hours in the last 12 months thinking and writing about how Synthy once emptyquoted a post claiming it would be nice to have carnal relations with a buxom Adolf Hitler. This would harm anyone's psyche, and, while I don't mean to shame or mock anyone, it would be especially traumatic for those with pre-existing mental health problems. The trauma I am describing is just a particular manifestation of what Mark Fisher, in Capitalist Realism, calls the 'privatization of stress' deriving from the 'reflexive impotence' of young, politically aware people. That is, the burden of the belief in one's own powerlessness to change a dysfunctional system seeks relief in the obsessive pursuit of pleasure — in this case, the hollow pleasure of a 'political' victory, however trivial, however meaningless, even more remote from the real thing than a body pillow.

I don't mean any of this as a criticism of C-SPAM. Far from it. We all find our own ways to cope. All I'm asking is that everyone take a breath, take a step back, and consider whom you hurt the most by continuing to post.

Namaste.

Mister No
Jul 15, 2006
Yes.
is it kosher to request here? i might be misremembering the game, but there's a series of posts about Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup where a guy is documenting his run and talking about drugs and some girl he works with, and then also doing weird runic cum magic and i have no idea how to find this

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mister No posted:

is it kosher to request here? i might be misremembering the game, but there's a series of posts about Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup where a guy is documenting his run and talking about drugs and some girl he works with, and then also doing weird runic cum magic and i have no idea how to find this

It better be OK because I want to read this now.

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Mister No posted:

Would it be Frykte's (now Shadow Pussy Wanter) thread Crawl Diary?

Just gonna quote this, the very last post in that thread

quote:

If a moderator could please gas this thread so that kara never finds it I'd really appreciate it. I don't want any "drama" from women. Thanks

It's in the goldmine

Garrand has a new favorite as of 08:02 on Dec 13, 2020

Mister No
Jul 15, 2006
Yes.
you're a god

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Garrand posted:

It's in the goldmine

Reading this made my brain try to eat itself. Thanks!

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Outrail posted:

Ah, you got stat drained by an orb of fire.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Outrail posted:

Thread title?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Thread title.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Funny Forum Quotes: Thread Title?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
How do you rack up three probations before the year is even half over? gently caress you, get out.

PixieRocker67 posted:

:wom:If you look close the wom is doing a barrel roll. FTW!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Quote as the quote thread title is basically the holy Grail of forum quotes. Finally I can die happy.

Outrail has a new favorite as of 17:34 on Dec 13, 2020

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Outrail posted:

Yeah, it was delightful.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Garrand posted:

It's in the goldmine

I wonder if this guy's gonna end up murdering someone.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I wonder if this guy's gonna end up murdering someone.

They will easily get away while he takes his time reviewing his inventory during one of his turns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Arivia posted:

Ah, you got stat drained by an orb of fire.
I resist the orb of fire with liquid of fire!

*it was not effeffifve&