Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

I love to see how your art style develops from painting to painting and you get better every single time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

biosterous posted:

okay here is an actual recipe, for the pasta sauce i have simmering right now:

1. brown 1/2lb of ground beef over medium heat, 5min or so. do this with oil, or not, depending on how fatty your beef is
2. add a chopped onion, and some butter, saute for like another 5 min
3. add a can of crushed tomato. the big ones that you can heft one-handed, not the huge ones, or the little ones that you could conceivably juggle. also add salt and pepper and spices. i usually use common italian spices for this but by all means use what you like! it's your pasta sauce not mine!
4. bring it to a simmer, then turn the heat down and put a lid on it for a bunch of time. 30min if you're in a rush, but longer brings the flavours out more.
5. taste it, see if it needs salt or w/e, then add it to a food, perhaps a pasta or a toast?

5/5 would put on garlic toast

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GaG do I need to send you emergency chile in the post along with some masa and a tortilla press? Mexican food saved my life.

xcheopis

Kief Richards posted:

Holy poo poo :five:

Rarity posted:

Dude that's awesome

SIDS Vicious

im on a tear tonight

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sid Vicious posted:

im on a tear tonight

YESSS

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sid I want to buy prints of those two please

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

Dude that's awesome

Goons Are Gifts

Kief Richards posted:

GaG do I need to send you emergency chile in the post along with some masa and a tortilla press? Mexican food saved my life.

Goons Are Gifts

It's so hard to get on anything actually Mexican over here

The only thing that's called Mexican even is a can of vegetables that they call Mexican mix but it's actually just regular stuff plus kidney beans and I'm not even sure if it's truly Mexican

Goons Are Gifts

Well that and the potato chips that feature an Aztec pyramid on the front of the package and they act like it's nachos but actually it's made out of wheat and basically Pringles in a bag

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Okay lemme do some shopping this week, I gotta put together my grocery pickup at Jay's anyway and call it in tomorrow

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also there's probably going to be stuff to make arroz con leches because it's the best ok

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
h

wlo

biosterous

pasta sauce was good! and we decorated herbert treemond, will post pic(s) after movietime

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

alnilam

Kief Richards posted:

Sid I want to buy prints of those two please

You can like, buy art, mannnn *artists trying to make a living get mad at me* sorry, I'm sorry, I'm trying to delete it

Heather Papps

hello friend

i made tacos tonite but they were mega basic ground beef and taco seasoning, then cheese, lettuce and soft tortillas. v tasty but far from authentic

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

B33rChiller

We went up the hill to find some snow and attempt sledding today. There was very little on the ground, but we found a great spot for the future at an abandoned ski hill that's now a provincial park.
the whiskey-jacks came and said hi as we were on the way out.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
xcheopis

hemlo!

Stoner Sloth

Sid Vicious posted:

i went way different with this painting but im so dang happy with it

Sid Vicious posted:

im on a tear tonight

holly carp these are so good Sid!!

also hi everyone! off to a mate's birthday today - should be some good foods and it'll be nice to catch up with some folks. hope you're all doing alright or even better today/this evening!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Robot Made of Meat

Glutes Are Great posted:

I wish it would snow here

I wish it would never snow here again.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Rarity posted:

Dude that's awesome

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

SIDS Vicious

i really hate the hair and need to learn some.better techniques for that but i did the joker

biosterous

herbert treemond, wearing his traditional festive outfit:

some choice ornaments:

my nephew finger painted the colours on this when he was 1

a friend made this rad shape out of paper! it has colours and angles, which are two of my favourite things

grandma made these! the second one is made from a wooden clothespin. they are both very polite.

it's hard to tell from the pic but this panda is very sassy

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

excellent joker - ty for not doing that terrible jared leto one

and wow, herbert treemond looking fine and the very height of tree fashion bios!!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Bingo Bango

We wanted mexican food for dinner, but my wife got mugged on her way to pick it up. Send good vibes to How Wonderful, she's having a rough night.

Goons Are Gifts

very important thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3951321

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bingo Bango posted:

We wanted mexican food for dinner, but my wife got mugged on her way to pick it up. Send good vibes to How Wonderful, she's having a rough night.

Oh no. Give her all my love; I'm so sorry.

Heather Papps

hello friend

mugging how wonderful is insane she's the nicest and this has made me feel flush with anger. give her all of byobs hugs forever and always!

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

excellent joker - ty for not doing that terrible jared leto one

and wow, herbert treemond looking fine and the very height of tree fashion bios!!

DAMAGED

Those are some sweet paintings Sid

Bingo Bango

She's physically ok, just shaken up and really bummed that they took her wallet that had some drawings and notes from friends in it.

alnilam

Heather Papps posted:

mugging how wonderful is insane she's the nicest and this has made me feel flush with anger. give her all of byobs hugs forever and always!

Heather Papps

hello friend

i have some things in my wallet that are impossible to replace, and this is making me think i need to put those things somewhere else.

Stoner Sloth

Bingo Bango posted:

She's physically ok, just shaken up and really bummed that they took her wallet that had some drawings and notes from friends in it.

really sorry this happened to her!! that sucks. glad she's at least okay - that's the main thing but really lovely thing to have happen.

hope some good soul finds the wallet and she can at least get that back - if not perhaps BYOB can send her some drawings and kind notes, not as a replacement but just to try to cheer up our posting pal a lil

please pass on a hug to her from me :glomp:

much love to you both and hope the rest of the season is much better

Prof. Crocodile

Bingo Bango posted:

That stinks. I will send good vibes to How Wonderful, but they have to get down the turnpike so there may be a little delay.
womwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomowmwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomowmwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomowmwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomowmwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomowmwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomowmwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomowmwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomowmwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwomwom

xcheopis

Bingo Bango posted:

! !!
wtf!

Escape From Noise

Oh no! I skipped over the mugging post! I'm glad you're bith safe. That's awful.

Jupiter Jazz

by sebmojo
I had a Sesame candy bar and it was surprisingly delicious

It is called Halwah

Bingo Bango posted:

I'm glad she's okay!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

B33rChiller

Same here. Sending love and hugs over the internet

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Hey byob I just wanted to let you know I really like your forum even if I suck at posting in it.