Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Guys, I got a new cart, "Liberty Kush" Support Are Troops edition from Platinum Vapes. I got way the gently caress too high this morning on my walk, that's some good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Warren, Michigan is wonderful place, if by wonderful I mean worse than the exact opposite of wonderful!

Edit - For the record, I will gladly save Warren from their problem of "TOO MUCH WEED"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Imagine getting so mad seeing a few icons on Google Maps. They should really smoke a bowl

Gravitee
Nov 20, 2003

I just put money in the Magic Fingers!
I'm literally sitting at Lume Walled Lake and I've been waiting for 30 minutes for my order. We could use more stores.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
I went to Colorado a few times for business over the last few years and everyone was cool. Colleagues would smoke weed during lunch break, a mythical thing I had heard of before here in the bay area but never seen. But when I spoke to one taxi driver, he started banging on about how Colorado used to be nice but now WEED!!!! And now he's so scared of the future and for his children etc etc. Some people need to just chill. Alcohol is worse, Why don't you complain about alcohol instead (but also, don't do that, let people enjoy things)

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

What I really like about weed, is weed.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Gravitee posted:

I'm literally sitting at Lume Walled Lake and I've been waiting for 30 minutes for my order. We could use more stores.

Dude, I always end up having to wait at least 15 minutes at Gage, regardless of time of day. A lot seems to have to do with them using absolute garbage inventory systems, since they never seem to be accurate and require tons of manual pricing. Honestly though, I can get legal weed through a reputable place instead of my now-in-jail ex-dealer or my buddy who only grows one strain at a time, so whatever, nbd

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Video Nasty posted:

I like weed, but I also really like to get really high on it (weed)

Vivian Darkbloom
Jul 14, 2004

I'm watching ASSASSIN: 33 AD. I've only got a gram left though and I don't know if that's getting me through it.

Super Nintendo 64
Feb 18, 2012

I've been high since Friday the 13th of March :radcat:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Super Nintendo 64 posted:

I've been high since Friday the 13th of March :radcat:

You beat me by 28 days. lol

In other news, I turned 3-4 months worth of vaped weed into some emergency forbidden butter today.

And it's now divided into 3 chunks, vacuum sealed and put in the freezer. I still have a pack of the last batch in the freezer.

Save your vaped weed. There's a lot of medicine still left in it.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Dec 13, 2020

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Video Nasty posted:

:hmmyes:

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

https://twitter.com/biboofficial/status/1337923449444990976

joop

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

joop

red19fire
May 26, 2010

fuctifino posted:

You beat me by 28 days. lol

In other news, I turned 3-4 months worth of vaped weed into some emergency forbidden butter today.

And it's now divided into 3 chunks, vacuum sealed and put in the freezer. I still have a pack of the last batch in the freezer.

Save your vaped weed. There's a lot of medicine still left in it.

Do you mind sharing how much abv and how much butter is in this? Do you have an idea of the relative strength? I get a lot of abv, I should probably put it to use instead of dumping it down the sink drain.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

red19fire posted:

Do you mind sharing how much abv and how much butter is in this?
On a related note, do you mind sharing this butter? ;)

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

red19fire posted:

Do you mind sharing how much abv and how much butter is in this? Do you have an idea of the relative strength? I get a lot of abv, I should probably put it to use instead of dumping it down the sink drain.

I think a general rule of thumb is to find your preferred butter making recipe, and double the amount of flower recommended when using ABV.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Now I have Salt and Pepa stuck in my head.

Anyway Goons, my wife did holiday baking today and I am probably gonna gain 27lbs this week.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Thanks to (legal) weed, I have put on more weight than ever possible before by eating a burrito almost every day because getting high in the morning is not only responsible but also groovy.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

red19fire posted:

I tend to make it on the strong side, and for this batch I eyeballed a block of butter equal to size to that of the compressed abv.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Video Nasty posted:

Thanks to (legal) weed, I have put on more weight than ever possible before by eating a burrito almost every day because getting high in the morning is not only responsible but also groovy.

I lost a huge amount of weight by smoking more when I got hungry at the wrong time

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
If weed makes u hungry just smoke more until u want to puke.

Downside: Feel Ill

Upside: Wildly High and losing weight!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

If weed makes u hungry just smoke more until u want to puke.

Downside: Feel Ill

Upside: Wildly High and losing weight!

Wrong, it just made me not hungry. Sorry the weed you get makes you barf

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

After a while edibles always give me the most intense craving for food I've ever experienced.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

SilvergunSuperman posted:

After a while edibles always give me the most intense craving for food I've ever experienced.
I hear you. It's getting to the point where I should probably try another method just to see if it's the weed or how I get it into me. You know, for science.

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
Hi weed thread, I’ve started getting some edibles during the pandemic and holy gently caress. I’d never really had a good experience from smoking weed so I didn’t do it very much. The gummies though are loving incredible and get me super high. I quit smoking cigs and drinking cause of these little beauties.

I can’t tell if it makes my depression a little worse or if this whole being stuck working from home and pandemic in the winter has made my episodes a little more intense.

Other than that though thumbs way up and I just want to say I love weed now. Yay.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Have you tried a SAD lamp? I got one a couple of years ago, and it's made winters a lot easier than they used to be.

I'm glad medibles seem to be working for you. Medibles are loving awesome :420:

Wangsucker 69
Feb 7, 2004

Shut up, you old bat.
I’ve never heard of the SAD lamp but I’m looking them up now. Seems like something I should try. Thanks for the tip!

Agrinja
Nov 30, 2013

Praise the Sun!

Total Clam
I know what the gently caress yall are talking about but I'm having a hard time not picturing the ikea commercial.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Has anyone here ever said "the Lord's lettuce"?because that's what weed is

Edit; the Lord is satan

Fart Sandwiches fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Dec 16, 2020

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
ɰɘəɗ

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

One of the best combinations I have discovered lately is to finish a bowl, eat a piece of toast (or bread) with peanutbutter spread and then slam a big glass of milk and go about my day. :feelsgood:

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Has anyone here ever said "the Lord's lettuce"?because that's what weed is

Edit; the Lord is satan

Devils lettuce
Jazz Cabbage
Satans Spinach
bad-boy bok-choy

Laserface fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Dec 16, 2020

Sanctum
Feb 14, 2005

Property was their religion
A church for one
I've found that I am a lightweight when it comes to my own edibles. Too much gives me highly unpleasant cotton mouth.

I wish I could get high with other people, I feel like I'm missing out on part of the weed experience. :(

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Laserface posted:

Devils lettuce
Jazz Cabbage
Satans Spinach
bad-boy bok-choy

Devil's lettuce is my favourite one of those. I'm using that from now on

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sanctum posted:

I've found that I am a lightweight when it comes to my own edibles. Too much gives me highly unpleasant cotton mouth.

I wish I could get high with other people, I feel like I'm missing out on part of the weed experience. :(

Yes and no. Weed is wonderful around the right people, but there's also a lot of situations that can be uncomfortable as gently caress while high, like overly aggressive guy at the liquor store.

I almost have my Christmas weed gift bags together! I will post their contents once I finish 'em. Make sure to give your friends the best gift, weed!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Sanctum posted:

I started out only smoking around other people -- someone told me that smoking by yourself was sooooo much more relaxing, so I did it, and I haven't smoked around other people since. Laughing uproariously at stupid poo poo by myself is better than laughing uproariously at stupid poo poo & wondering if people are judging you OR other people laughing uproariously at stupid poo poo that you can't find the humor in.

That said, smoking alone and being relatively isolated because of COVID makes me feel like some sort of stoner recluse.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

YeahTubaMike posted:

That said, smoking alone and being relatively isolated because of COVID makes me feel like some sort of stoner recluse.

Don't feel guilty that you've discovered the cheat codes for covid isolation. If anything, this should be the model for our national covid response.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

idk how you could stay sober and self isolate unless you lived on some big property or something. what the hell else am I supposed to do in my 1 bedroom apartment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

PokeJoe posted:

idk how you could stay sober and self isolate unless you lived on some big property or something. what the hell else am I supposed to do in my 1 bedroom apartment

I make it a point to stay sober during the workweek, because my job requires significant attention to detail AND I want weed to stay a fun little treat for as long as possible.

The non-weed things I do in my 1br apartment include but are not limited to watching daytime trash TV, playing fetch with my cat, and playing Dungeons of Dredmor.