Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.

Thoguh posted:

Everyone attacks vaccine skepticism with normal anti-anti-vaxx info rather than addressing the actual concerns people raise which aren't the usual anti-vaxx talking points. If they want to get people on board they just need to explain in clear terms why the rush didn't impact safety and why the lack of long term data shouldn't be scary. Instead it's just a lot of yelling at people about how vaccines don't cause autism.

D&D is leaking libs into the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

lil poopendorfer posted:

I read that they haven't traced many/ any cases to Disney yet. Dunno if that's factual but there hasn't been an outbreak reported

wow, just like how no one has ever died on Disney property

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

lmao at how much this still pisses me off tbh

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

came across this and surprised I didn't see it covered in the covid thread

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/1337474776374317058

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Chris James 2 posted:

lmao at how much this still pisses me off tbh

it's such a perfect exemplification and summation of the Obama years

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

etalian posted:

All the Trump supporters I know at work so they will refuse to take the vaccine since it has nanomachine technology.

Cool. More vaccines for elderly liberals posing as Trump Supporters.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

gonna get the shot as soon as possible then post about how I'm feeling and let the thread try to divine which malaise is from the shot and which is from getting hammered on frosty margaritas at the Neighborhood Grill and Bar

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

is the gastrointestinal distress caused by artificial rona mRNA ripping my insides up or from demolishing five platters of moz sticks... who knows?!

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Zisky posted:

I miss gawker.

gently caress you, nick denton and peter thiel

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

bundle the vaccine shots with a free appetizer coupon

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

lol trump was bragging about it yesterday
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1337369403638362114?s=20

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

SKULL.GIF posted:

it was plastered all over this thread yesterday

but have you guys seen THIS?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...bQZkkXMWtqjWbgg

Swedish hospital staff quitting in dangerous numbers

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/qiaocollective/status/1337840015527862275?s=20

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
the dam vaccines

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

I am perfectly comfortable waiting out my immunity period and letting the suckers take the vaccine first to see what happens to them.

i know people who participated in the trials for the vaccine over the summer lol. they haven't grown any third arms yet. and they haven't contracted covid.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

The US abandoning all soft power while China is on the rise is a pretty fantastic self own

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

brugroffil posted:

The US abandoning all soft power while China is on the rise is a pretty fantastic self own

someone post that pbf comic of the guy blasting himself in the face with a shotgun in front of the terrified groundhog

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Bullfrog posted:

i know people who participated in the trials for the vaccine over the summer lol. they haven't grown any third arms yet. and they haven't contracted covid.

yeah most adverse vaccine reactions occur within 2 months of administration. I’m probably going to have a chance to get a vaccine through work in the next month or two. as long as it’s Pfizer or Moderna I’m planning on taking it. I’ll have to wait and see if it’s AZ

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Thump! posted:

someone post that pbf comic of the guy blasting himself in the face with a shotgun in front of the terrified groundhog

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
e: beaten by seconds, i'll kill you

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Steve Yun posted:

I read this thread regularly, I don't skip pages, there's only two hits for "Hahn" in thread search...

I found this post though

fosborb posted:

lol the WH threatening to fire the head of the fda if he doesn't approve Pfizer by the end of the day today, which he then of course did 30 minutes ago

super excited about all this

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Steve Yun posted:

but have you guys seen THIS?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...bQZkkXMWtqjWbgg

Swedish hospital staff quitting in dangerous numbers

Lol, "even countries with universal health care are struggling to keep up"

gently caress off, this is 'herd immunity Sweden' and universal health care has nothing to do with it - it's countries not locking down that's killing them.

Christ the soft 'see M4A wouldn't be the answer' BS pumped out by the media is foul.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Yeah I thought Sweden was the one going hard into herd immunity despite everyone saying it was a bad idea and that resulted in them gaining the highest nursing home death rates of Europe

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

brugroffil posted:

I really, really hope China makes some aggressive moves wrt Taiwan and their South China Sea territorial claims in 2021 while the US and our navy are still hamstrung by covid. Frankly I just really want to see this demon cracker nation get its comeuppance at the hands of a country with effective governance, and I would absolutely cheer China on as they solidified their gains in the post-covid world over this rotting, hollow corpse of a superpower that I'm stuck in.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

The Wrath of Hahn

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

SKULL.GIF posted:

I am perfectly comfortable waiting out my immunity period and letting the suckers take the vaccine first to see what happens to them.

they will become invincible to every disease except covid

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Zeno-25 posted:

I really, really hope China makes some aggressive moves wrt Taiwan and their South China Sea territorial claims in 2021 while the US and our navy are still hamstrung by covid. Frankly I just really want to see this demon cracker nation get its comeuppance at the hands of a country with effective governance, and I would absolutely cheer China on as they solidified their gains in the post-covid world over this rotting, hollow corpse of a superpower that I'm stuck in.

Biden is stacking his cabinet with people who want wars or proxy wars with China.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr Hootington posted:

Biden is stacking his cabinet with people who want wars or proxy wars with China.

gently caress up the succ Comrade Xi! Wish I could help

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

yeah we're definitely losing ww3

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Zeno-25 posted:

Yeah watching Taiwan get leveled by Chinese artillery will be a great strike against the usa, sure would show their effective governing skills.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Yeah watching Taiwan get leveled by Chinese artillery will be a great strike against the usa, sure would show their effective governing skills.

correct

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

A Bakers Cousin posted:

That is how proxy wars work yes

Edit: there is a good chance the "smart" people have turned their eyes to Iran (cuts into Russia and china), somewhere in Africa (fucks with china), or Ukraine.

I think it will be africa.

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

Yeah those Uighur genocide camps sure are cool

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Bakers Cousin posted:

After they're done with Taiwan maybe they can finally put a leash on Israel

A man can dream

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

SpaceGoku posted:

yeah we're definitely losing ww3

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Steely Dad posted:

said Joe Biden, who will be keeping our concentration camps on the border open

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Steely Dad posted:

They are a useful model for the rehab process necessary for tens of millions of Americans if we ever want a cultural revolution and functional society, so yes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

Taintrunner posted:

said Joe Biden, who will be keeping our concentration camps on the border open

I agree, Biden also sucks

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Steely Dad posted:

Lmao good job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steely Dad
Jul 29, 2006

Zeno-25 posted:

They are a useful model for the rehab process necessary for tens of millions of Americans if we ever want a cultural revolution and functional society, so yes

:ok: