Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Gobias Ind. posted:

Lockett, Terry, Davis

Yea this. Deebo's a fine sub for Lockett too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghislaine of YOSPOS
Apr 19, 2020

VietCampo posted:

Yea this. Deebo's a fine sub for Lockett too.

I think this is what I'm gonna do. I know it's the jets and as soon as I bench him Lockett will put up 30 but he's so much more miss than hit. I had Beasley and Davis both on my bench last week and it lost me my first round bye.

no I'm leaving deebo out the Washington defense has been too good and it's Lockett vs the jets.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Miles Sanders vs NO

Or Adrian Peterson vs GB

0.5 ppr

I’m already starting Swift if that matters

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
So, first round of the playoffs!

Gesicki vs KC or Gronk vs Min?
And Dobbins vs Cle or Ronald Jones vs Min?

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

I think this is what I'm gonna do. I know it's the jets and as soon as I bench him Lockett will put up 30 but he's so much more miss than hit. I had Beasley and Davis both on my bench last week and it lost me my first round bye.

no I'm leaving deebo out the Washington defense has been too good and it's Lockett vs the jets.

Always bet on receivers against the Jets.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Wild Card! Benched Akers because I didn't trust his usage on a short week against Belichik. I stand by that decision, but I need a 1PPR flex.

Corey Davis @ JAX
JK Dobbins @ CLE
Deebo Samuel v WFT
Miles Sanders v NO

Thats the order I'm thinking.
FWIW I'm starting Ridley and JuJu at WR, Cook and Ekeler at RB

Also 6 PaTd
Taysom Hill @ PHI
Ryan Tannehill @ JAX

I think I'm gonna ride Taysom one more week.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

The Zack posted:

Wild Card! Benched Akers because I didn't trust his usage on a short week against Belichik. I stand by that decision, but I need a 1PPR flex.

Corey Davis @ JAX
JK Dobbins @ CLE
Deebo Samuel v WFT
Miles Sanders v NO

Thats the order I'm thinking.
FWIW I'm starting Ridley and JuJu at WR, Cook and Ekeler at RB

Also 6 PaTd
Taysom Hill @ PHI
Ryan Tannehill @ JAX

I think I'm gonna ride Taysom one more week.

Davis and Tannehill stack

Why do you want to ride Taysom when Tannehill has outscored him every single week he's started?

edit: looks like Brown is playing, i'd still either roll the dice on Davis with Dobbins as a 2nd choice.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Dec 11, 2020

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about believing in magical rainbow gold

Made the playoffs in my 12 team 0.5 PPR money league. Julio Jones has been downgraded to Out, so now I need to fill my 3rd WR spot. Here are my options:

DJ Chark Jr. v TEN
Marvin Jones Jr. v GB
Laviska Shenault Jr. v TEN
Keke Coutee @ CHI

Tim Patrick is also available in FA.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Sinnlos posted:

Made the playoffs in my 12 team 0.5 PPR money league. Julio Jones has been downgraded to Out, so now I need to fill my 3rd WR spot. Here are my options:

DJ Chark Jr. v TEN
Marvin Jones Jr. v GB
Laviska Shenault Jr. v TEN
Keke Coutee @ CHI

Tim Patrick is also available in FA.

Marvin Jones

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug

VietCampo posted:

Davis and Tannehill stack

Why do you want to ride Taysom when Tannehill has outscored him every single week he's started?

edit: looks like Brown is playing, i'd still either roll the dice on Davis with Dobbins as a 2nd choice.

I'm nervous about it being a Derrick Henry Game. Other than last week, the 2 QBs have been comparable. But, the last time TEN and JAX played, Tannehill threw 4 TDs. Good advice, thanks.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Vargo posted:

Need just one FLEX option in .5 PPR:

Robby Anderson vs DEN
James Conner @ BUF
Tyler Boyd v DAL
Keke Coutee @CHI

I feel like Keke and Tyler are potential one-game wonders, and Conner's on his first game back from COVID, so it has to be Robby, right? ... Right?

Don't want this to get lost on last page, even more important now since Robert Woods underperformed last night.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Chill Penguin posted:

Trying to pick a flex for Playoffs round 1. Leaning toward Pittman but one of my RBs feels a little safer maybe. Full PPR:
Pittman @LVR
G. Bernard v Cowboys
Dobbins @Browns
Mike Williams v ATL
Booker v Colts
Coutee @Bears

Now I have Bernard slotted in. Anybody have an opinion otherwise? Part of me thinks Dobbins is more reliable now, but they all have more enticing matchups (except maybe Booker.)

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Vargo posted:

Don't want this to get lost on last page, even more important now since Robert Woods underperformed last night.

Robby, everyone else on Caro is busy catching covid and won't be catching passes.

Chill Penguin posted:

Now I have Bernard slotted in. Anybody have an opinion otherwise? Part of me thinks Dobbins is more reliable now, but they all have more enticing matchups (except maybe Booker.)

I'd go Coutee in a 1 PPR league, Watson is playing balls out and Coutee should see volume. Dobbins > Bernard for me if you decide to go with a RB, I've flexed Bernard a couple times in the last month and fuckkkkkk that offense without Burrow.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Dec 11, 2020

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE
Julio being out has really put my team up in the air. Pick a WR and a FLEX, 1 PPR:

Deebo v Was
RoJo v Min
Claypool @ Buf
David Johnson @ Chi
TY Hilton @ LV

Leaning Deebo and RoJo. Just picked up TY and he's an interesting option after starting to look like the old TY the last couple of games.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

dxt posted:

Julio being out has really put my team up in the air. Pick a WR and a FLEX, 1 PPR:

Deebo v Was
RoJo v Min
Claypool @ Buf
David Johnson @ Chi
TY Hilton @ LV

Leaning Deebo and RoJo. Just picked up TY and he's an interesting option after starting to look like the old TY the last couple of games.

Rojo for sure but its tough after that. I think Id rather go Claypool. I don't see Mullens having a good game against Washington's pass rush.

Also, pick a terrible, terrible QB for my first-round playoff exit.

Matt Ryan @LAC
Mike Glennon v.TEN

Ryan theoretically has the better matchup but he's trash without Julio.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

dxt posted:

Deebo v Was
RoJo v Min
Claypool @ Buf
David Johnson @ Chi
TY Hilton @ LV

I wouldnt pick David Johnson either way but FYI he may miss the Chi game due to personal reasons.

If it were me I'd probably go with RoJo in your Flex spot. Tough to tell for the WR - I've been out of the loop a little due to earning a bye and the baby being needy.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I’m so hosed with injuries. I need to pick 2 guys to flex in my playoff matchup. Full PPR.

Christian Kirk @ NYG (I have Murray as well)
Breshard Perriman @ Seattle
Robert Tonyan vs Detroit

Please help :(

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Ty1990 posted:

I’m so hosed with injuries. I need to pick 2 guys to flex in my playoff matchup. Full PPR.

Christian Kirk @ NYG (I have Murray as well)
Breshard Perriman @ Seattle
Robert Tonyan vs Detroit

Please help :(

Tonyan and Perriman

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

VietCampo posted:

Tonyan and Perriman

Yeah I think I agree with Perryman and BIG BOBBY TONS.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.
Whoa, I just noticed someone in my league dropped Mike Davis last thursday (waiver processes tonight at midnight). I have the best waiver position of all the playoff teams. Assuming I grab him, he is the guy to start over Melvin Gordon, Raheem Mostert, and Gio Bernard in .5PPR, right?

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

il serpente cosmico posted:

Whoa, I just noticed someone in my league dropped Mike Davis last thursday (waiver processes tonight at midnight). I have the best waiver position of all the playoff teams. Assuming I grab him, he is the guy to start over Melvin Gordon, Raheem Mostert, and Gio Bernard in .5PPR, right?

I'd start him over Gio at the very least.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Dango Bango posted:

I'd start him over Gio at the very least.

Yeah, I have a murderers row of RB2s.

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Pick 1 TE ppr:
Jordan Reed vs WFT
Logan Thomas @ SF
Jonnu Smith @ JAX

Have to drop the other 2 so I can move people off IR.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

freeman posted:

Pick 1 TE ppr:
Jordan Reed vs WFT
Logan Thomas @ SF
Jonnu Smith @ JAX

I would stick with Thomas. After last week's performance, I would expect the football team to continue to look to get him involved. Alex smith loves throwing to tight ends. I also like his potential to be involved in a trick play or two with his history as a QB.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

freeman posted:

Pick 1 TE ppr:
Jordan Reed vs WFT
Logan Thomas @ SF
Jonnu Smith @ JAX

Yeah I’d go Thomas here. Jonnu’s disappeared and Reed’s been OK but you can never feel confident he’s not goIng to get hurt

Choose my 2nd .5 PPR flex

DJ Chark v TEN
Keke Coutee @ CHI
Chase Claypool @ BUF (I’m already starting James Conner and Diontae Johnson)

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Keith Atherton posted:

Yeah I’d go Thomas here. Jonnu’s disappeared and Reed’s been OK but you can never feel confident he’s not goIng to get hurt

Choose my 2nd .5 PPR flex

DJ Chark v TEN
Keke Coutee @ CHI
Chase Claypool @ BUF (I’m already starting James Conner and Diontae Johnson)

Interesting dilemma! In a vacuum I would start Claypool, but then you suddenly have a lot of eggs in Pittsburg's basket. IIRC, WRs on the same team tend to have positive correlation, and the same is true with RBs. So they tend to have good games and bad games together in groups (this isn't always true, obviously, but the correlation is there). So if the Steelers have a bad night offensively, you are going to lose the week, most likely.

Chark is going to get a ton of downfield targets - it's just a matter of converting them. The Titan's secondary is atrocious though, so I would bet that he catches at least one long bomb on Sunday. I would probably go with Chark.

EDIT: Guide to correlation: https://www.reddit.com/r/dfsports/comments/3l9bwa/correlations_what_the_data_actually_says/

EDIT 2: Deleting chart, because it's confusing without context

il serpente cosmico fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Dec 12, 2020

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Start 2 of in a 1PPR league:

R. Higgins
Miles Sanders
C Claypool
Mike Davis
J Crowder

freeman
Aug 14, 2018

mcmagic posted:

Start 2 of in a 1PPR league:

R. Higgins
Miles Sanders
C Claypool
Mike Davis
J Crowder

Davis and Claypool. Feels bad not starting your healthy top 20 pick in the playoffs but I don't trust Sanders at this point and definitely not in this matchup.

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Vargo posted:

Need just one FLEX option in .5 PPR:

Robby Anderson vs DEN
James Conner @ BUF
Tyler Boyd v DAL
Keke Coutee @CHI

I feel like Keke and Tyler are potential one-game wonders, and Conner's on his first game back from COVID, so it has to be Robby, right? ... Right?

Well, I already got this answered but now that Miles Gaskin is out with COVID, I gotta pick someone to join Robby.

Conner is the obvious answer to me, but wondering if I'm missing something with the others. Nelson Agholor and Alan Lazard are also options.

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

Vargo posted:

Well, I already got this answered but now that Miles Gaskin is out with COVID, I gotta pick someone to join Robby.

Conner is the obvious answer to me, but wondering if I'm missing something with the others. Nelson Agholor and Alan Lazard are also options.

Conner, especially if you don't believe in Keke

KingKapalone
Dec 20, 2005
1/16 Native American + 1/2 Hungarian = Totally Badass
Which two RBs for Half PPR.

Gallman vs ARI
Mostert vs WAS
Swift vs GB (just announced as expected to play)

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!

KingKapalone posted:

Which two RBs for Half PPR.

Gallman vs ARI
Mostert vs WAS
Swift vs GB (just announced as expected to play)

Definitely Gallman, and probably Swift. Mostert's usage has been weird, especially at the goal line. And WFTs run D is stiff.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
With both David Johnson and Gaskin out tomorrow, I need a new flex in .5 PPR

Pick 1:
Robbie Anderson vs DEN
Cooks @ CHI
Deebo or Aiyuk vs. WAS

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Tannehill @ Jax or Taysom Hill @ Philly

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Rick Grimes posted:

With both David Johnson and Gaskin out tomorrow, I need a new flex in .5 PPR

Pick 1:
Robbie Anderson vs DEN
Cooks @ CHI
Deebo or Aiyuk vs. WAS

Those are all solid plays, but with Moore and McCaffery out I think I would go with Anderson, someone has to dunk on DEN so why not him.

RCarr posted:

Tannehill @ Jax or Taysom Hill @ Philly

I would probably go with Tannehill here, Hill has had decent weeks, but I think there is a bigger potential for a bust there as well.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead

Pain of Mind posted:

Those are all solid plays, but with Moore and McCaffery out I think I would go with Anderson, someone has to dunk on DEN so why not him.

That’s what I have in now, appreciate the confirmation.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

CHOO CHOO
Ronald Jones or Jk Dobbins, 0.5 ppr?

freeman
Aug 14, 2018
Pick 2 ppr:
Miles Sanders vs NO
Tyler Boyd vs DAL
Todd Gurley @ LAC

Pick 1 half ppr:
Duke Johnson @ CHI
Miles Sanders vs NO
Ty Johnson @ SEA
Tim Patrick @ CAR

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

tarbrush posted:

Ronald Jones or Jk Dobbins, 0.5 ppr?

Definitely Jones. The Ravens run game is just about a 33/33/33 split.

Need a TE in .5ppr

Hurst @LAC
L. Thomas @SF

Hurst has the way better matchup but Matt Ryan is playing like rear end lately whereas Thomas seems to have a role on the WTF with Alex Smith under center.

Edit: What the hell, while I'm here pick my flex also in .5ppr

McKissic @SF
Gio Bernard v.DAL
D. Washington v. KC

Peyton Barber and Duke Johnson also available on the wire. Gut says Gio could have a good game against Dallas but that McKissic is the safer play.

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Dec 13, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
All matches are either playoffs or a win is needed to get into the playoffs, so I am probably seeking more feedback than necessary. If you don't have an opinion on everything no need to answer all 3.
Pick my QB because I have been getting it wrong the last few weeks (PP1st):

Murray @ NYG
Herbert vs ATL

I am leaning Murray here, cannot get blanked like Herbert did last week and ATL defense has not been as bad since they fired Quinn.

Also, am I overthinking this (0.5PPR), pick 2:
Hines @ LV
Conner @ BUF
Bernard vs DAL

Conner seems like an obvious play, but he has been fairly disappointing this year with dud games against favorable matchups with CIN and DAL and getting <60 yards or so in half of his games. Bernard has been disappointing due to how bad the Bengals are, but they have not had a matchup as favorable as DAL lately, and Hines is kind of random when it comes to touches but he has had some big games and is getting some end zone work with a favorable matchup. I am almost leaning toward benching Conner but I wonder if that is just outsmarting myself.

Also, standard scoring, pick 1:
Lamb @ CIN
Smith-Schuster @ BUF

Leaning Lamb here, it feels like JJSS is 3rd behind Johnson and Claypool when it comes to targets and Dalton has been targeting Lamb a decent amount though that has not been worth much the last few weeks.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Dec 13, 2020