Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Coffee?
This poll is closed.
Yay! 54 34.39%
Nay. 43 27.39%
O-kay? 24 15.29%
Whatever. 36 22.93%
Total: 157 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
spent today catching up with the rest of Demon Slayer manga. It was a good time, but now i'm a bit sad because a good thing is over

it was a good journey though :unsmith:

looking forwards to what the author does next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Buschmaki posted:

Should I bother trying to watch Big O or is it not as good as 12 year old Buschmaki remembers?
Just pretend the S1 end with Big Duo is the cliffhanger ending to the series.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

x

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
i must be suffering from stockholm syndrome since this half-assed scanlation ain't lookin so bad to me anymore

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

thank mr skeltal

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
That looks like a Black Metal cassette tape cover.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Don't give up, Skeleton

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

verbal enema posted:

Rewatching Black Lagoon

I watched it for the first time back in September (?), and it's such a blast. English dub is really good too.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Coaaab posted:

i must be suffering from stockholm syndrome since this half-assed scanlation ain't lookin so bad to me anymore

yeah the quality of the last few chapters has been good. guess drunkscan sobered up.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

FilthyImp posted:

Just pretend the S1 end with Big Duo is the cliffhanger ending to the series.

then you miss the great s2 episode where a bit villain comes back and kidnaps roger and makes a new giant robot to destroy big o and Roger just expresses mild annoyance the whole time

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

GorfZaplen posted:

then you miss the great s2 episode where a bit villain comes back and kidnaps roger and makes a new giant robot to destroy big o and Roger just expresses mild annoyance the whole time

TOMATOS

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNFGZ30KXKM

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
I think I should read every Mitsuru Adachi manga

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

DoubleDonut posted:

I think I should read every Mitsuru Adachi manga

How can you tell them apart??

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

GorfZaplen posted:

Me when I see a manga by Nobuyuki Fukumoto

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"
Finished watching Monster last night.

Holy crap what a masterpiece of a series.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

GorfZaplen posted:

i'll let you know once I read them all

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://files.catbox.moe/ia18iv.mp4

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Grocery Saga I

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
it's sorcery saga not shokuryouhin saga

The Colonel fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Dec 14, 2020

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Isn't that the Puyo Puyo girl? *googles* No, the Puyo Puyo girl is actually the Mado Monogatari girl.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
yeah puyo's a madou spinoff that turned out to be such a good puzzle game it basically overtook the main series

until recently the only madou games in english were janky tls of the snes game and game gear port of madou 1 but over like the past year basically every game in the series has been tled as well as two different enhanced ports of madou 1 on genesis and pc engine cd, legit all that's left is the saturn game and the original msx/pc98 releases. even arle no bouken got translated and i don't think most people knew that game existed until it did

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

homeless snail posted:

Drama is probably happening tonight, to some degree, despite Google trying to gently caress everyone over today. Got the continuation of the earthquake reconstruction arc in Amachan, and maybe The Final Drama of The Dramatic Year, the live action adaptation of Eizouken

Ryomaden may or may not be there also

8PM eastern @ https://cytu.be/r/okayletswatchdramas

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

looking at the dramatic year schedule spreadsheet i made november 2019, i cant believe it almost went all according to keikaku... except i moved saki up one slot and replaced the show about the girl tragically dying of disease with eizouken

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/VGAdvisor/status/1338632809728987137

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
That explains so much of the last decade.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/discotekmedia/status/1338670556246241281

Sure didn't ever expect this to get licensed

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, it had already faded into the obscurity it deserved, why dig it up now?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
very hosed up of discotek to license something old and obscure that not many people care about, they would never do this normally

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

The point I was trying to make is that I think Black Rock Shooter TV is very bad.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

was gonna make a joke about how they should localize the black rock shooter psp game instead, but i forgot they already did that

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Discotek should instead rescue Nanoha and release the Nanoha PSP game instead!

(Please I want StrikerS on Bluray and the movies with actual good English Subs on Bluray)

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Nearing the end of AI the Somnium Files (at least I assume it's not gonna pull a trick and somehow only be half over) and I gotta say that my only complaint is that on Switch it sometimes takes several seconds to pull up the little windows with flashbacks/recordings in them.
I managed to get the lefthand locked route as my first path and had to have that stinger in my head through the whole game, and only hit the righthand locked path as the last possible one.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Don't worry: It also hangs for a while when it tries to load things on PS4

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

The point I was trying to make is that I think Black Rock Shooter TV is very bad.
thats great but some people dont think that and deserve a way to get it if they wanted, op

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

besides its better than cowboy bebop and they put out a new bd set of that every solstice

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

cowbaby peepoop

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

The OVA is never gonna get licensed unless somehow they can work out the rights to something that was a magazine pack-in

Plus I liked the dub clip they showed :shrug:

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
anime fan here, ecstatic to report that the thing you like actually sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Hace posted:

anime fan here, ecstatic to report that the thing you like actually sucks.

Oh no. Has everything been a lie? :ohdear: