Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

EmmyOk posted:

Kojima yelling like Nicholson in a few good men while Yoji turns a huge horny dial up to max

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.06
  • Fixed issue in which Kojima NPC's balls would play copyrighted symphonies regardless of player settings when they clipped through his pants.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

if someone replaced keanu reeves in cp with hallucinated kojima following you around reading you his tweets. i would play it;

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

if someone replaced keanu reeves in cp with hallucinated kojima following you around reading you his tweets. i would play it;

Kojima is in the game, lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Thank god the imp zone finally did something and probated that Tugboat moro-- [sees the rapsheet]

Tubgoat posted:

They're humans who rate above-average in credulity, just like their Trumpy counterparts.

If you lived surrounded by liberals, you'd want them dead too. But because I must give them the benefit of the doubt, I am obligated to check my targets first.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

oh yeah.... THAT happened.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Guy who has a small broken brain obsessed with violence against strangers: Err... Boobies? On da tactical waifu?? Really? Yikesaroo much lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hizke posted:

Guy who has a small broken brain obsessed with violence against strangers: Err... Boobies? On da tactical waifu?? Really? Yikesaroo much lol

lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hizke posted:

Thank god the imp zone finally did something and probated that Tugboat moro-- [sees the rapsheet]

I don’t think in training has probated anyone for like three years.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Hizke posted:

Lmao

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i heard he got Agirlfriend

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Knuc U Kinte posted:

it's pretty rare that it's needed these days i guess but yeah, pizza goatee guy probably could get a tap

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hosed up

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lol. kojima ftw

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

His name?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going ot blow in trainings loving head off

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'm going ot blow in trainings loving head off

Tugboat posted:

If you lived surrounded by liberals, you'd want them dead too. But because I must give them the benefit of the doubt, I am obligated to check my targets first.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hideo Kojima.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hizke posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

lmao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmfao

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Hizke posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
who will pity richard garfield now

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Hizke posted:

lol

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Hizke posted:

Lmfao

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Tubgoat posted:

Ooh, he dropped a purple! Aaaaaaand it despawned. I guess the game decided I didn't earn it and it was gonna be DAMNED if I was gonna have a purple within 10 levels of me. So I head back to the area start to turn in quests. Of course I die on tne way because enemies respawned and my berserk ran out just in time for me to die with no enemies around. So I respawn inside the chamber where I would had I died to Sledge, with the vending machines, except ground floor. I clip through the wall to end up outside. I activate the elevator aaaaaaand I get killed by the elevator.

This game is like some kind of modern art where the point is that it's indefensibly bad. I'm truly, honestly impressed by how terrible this is. I have never seen such a shittily designed game, AND THIS IS THE "GAME OF THE YEAR" REVISION! :stare: Breathtaking, absolutely incredible.

This is the loving Democrat Party of video games. The fun isn't in ANY aspect of the gameplay, it's seeing how much loving worse it can get. Bravo, Gearbox et al.

Edit 3: My cat is a better video game than this and he spent the first two weeks trying to murder me in my bed (in real life).

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

to be fair, he is right about borderlands, whichever one he's talking about, being the worst game of all time.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the loving Democrat Party of video games

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
borderlands is just like when sleepy joe and the rest of the loving libs kramered in demanding decorum and brunch

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

to be fair, he is right about borderlands, whichever one he's talking about, being the worst game of all time.

elf help book posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

absolutely anything posted:

borderlands is just like when sleepy joe and the rest of the loving libs kramered in demanding decorum and brunch

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

tubgoat ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

elf help book posted: