Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Kief Richards posted:

Yessss pizza crew!!! We should do a pizza thread.

I would post in this

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Derpies posted:

Holy crap they literally sell Hatch peppers at my grocery store here for 5 bucks for a literal burlap sack full.

Yeah but they don't have much of a market in Japan, especially fresh.

Vivian Darkbloom

I mostly lurk but I wanted to point out that my cat makes this particular grumble when he falls asleep. It sounds like a small engine winding down a moment after you've turned it off. Ridiculous.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

What the gently caress?

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

I mostly lurk but I wanted to point out that my cat makes this particular grumble when he falls asleep. It sounds like a small engine winding down a moment after you've turned it off. Ridiculous.

Hi welcome!!! Please post the cat. You've already posted your crime (I don't think we've ever had one this serious).

I really really wanna hear the grumble.

ChubbyChecker

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

*breathlessly runs into thread without reading the last page*
My orbs...you have to see this!!!!!!!

Bingo Bango incredibly, perfectly, embroided hammock kitty for me for the Hobbies, Crafts, and Houses secret santa and wow i just thought you all should be aware of it i'm still getting over how great it is and trying to figure out where to hang it for maximum chill

:nice:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
That hammock cat is just gorgeous

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

I love this so much

Jinh

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Bingo Bango incredibly, perfectly, embroided hammock kitty for me for the Hobbies, Crafts, and Houses secret santa and wow i just thought you all should be aware of it i'm still getting over how great it is and trying to figure out where to hang it for maximum chill

Incredible, seriously way too cool

biosterous

Kief Richards posted:

This is a secret post for Heather Papp's, for whom I am curating a playlist very very slowly:

https://youtu.be/rZgeF5SrCAg

the radio station that gets played at work is mostly songs i don't like, but this is one of the songs they play that i like a bunch

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Goons Are Gifts

Hello I'm Bus posting and the bus driver greeted everyone with a happy holidays and a big smile and I'm like, I wasn't prepared for this kind of happiness and joy in this bus ride at all and I feel extremely byob now

Thanks bus driver, please post more

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Glutes Are Great posted:

Hello I'm Bus posting and the bus driver greeted everyone with a happy holidays and a big smile and I'm like, I wasn't prepared for this kind of happiness and joy in this bus ride at all and I feel extremely byob now

That's ok, I just want you all to have a good journey. I'll be sure to get you where you're going :tipshat:

biosterous

what is the bus was coloured #ccffff and/or #ccccff

i would like that

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

yeah, this is a good idea

gallery of sigs

he/him

Goons Are Gifts

Byob stands for bus, thanks for driving Rarity!!

You are a lot older than I thought but you still look sexy as hell

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I got pulled over for going too slow by an unmarked car, the cop wasn't in uniform. He didn't even run my plate or check my license. He told me to speed up. I said "sir, I was going the speed limit" and he says "yeah but it'll get you killed on 70 so speed up. Be careful getting back on the highway."

Okay???

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

I got pulled over for going too slow by an unmarked car, the cop wasn't in uniform. He didn't even run my plate or check my license. He told me to speed up. I said "sir, I was going the speed limit" and he says "yeah but it'll get you killed on 70 so speed up. Be careful getting back on the highway."

Okay???

Bad boys bad boys...

The worst submarine

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

very nice ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vivian Darkbloom

Kief Richards posted:

Hi welcome!!! Please post the cat. You've already posted your crime (I don't think we've ever had one this serious).

I really really wanna hear the grumble.

I think the grumble is going to be hard to record but I will report back if it happens!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Glutes Are Great posted:

transparent mask? are the drivers in a hermetically sealed bubble?

virtual drone bus driver smiling on cam?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

I think the grumble is going to be hard to record but I will report back if it happens!

Hello yes I love your cat very much. Look at the little nose.

Goons Are Gifts

Slush Garbo posted:

transparent mask? are the drivers in a hermetically sealed bubble?

virtual drone bus driver smiling on cam?

They are going with bubbles here actually, the driver's seat is surrounded by plexiglass and he's sitting in that box

biosterous

it's weird for the xmas break to almost be here, considering it's currently March, as it has been March for the last nine months

gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

I sorta love Johnny Vegas

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

biosterous posted:

it's weird for the xmas break to almost be here, considering it's currently March, as it has been March for the last nine months

My birthday is coming soon. Whenever May finally arrives. :ohdear:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Glutes Are Great posted:

They are going with bubbles here actually, the driver's seat is surrounded by plexiglass and he's sitting in that box

frickin awesome! our* drivers have the cheap blue masks, and every week I get an email saying how many more drivers got sick :(

go Germany! nice to hear :)

*houston, specifically

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Most of the cashier's at ye olde German stores are also in strange plexiglass booths.
Somehow reminds me of the fifth element film, but sadly with no Gary.

Prof. Crocodile

Vivian Darkbloom posted:

a drat fine cat. looks uncomfortable/angry about being photographed, as a cat should.

B33rChiller

YAAAAWN *stretch*
grumble, grumble, g'mango everyone

late night last night watching videos trying to learn how to / dreaming of setting up a planted nano aquarium with some snails and pastry
this morning has me wondering what's up with companies sending you paper catalogues when you order something off their website? I placed the order on the internet. I'd guess you could keep your online catalogue current for a lot less $ than it cost to print and ship this kindling to me. strange. oooooh coffee's ready!

Also, I'm so very impressed with Sid's painting, and BB's cross-stitch

I love that kitten with all my heart

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

RickRogers posted:

Most of the cashier's at ye olde German stores are also in strange plexiglass booths.
Somehow reminds me of the fifth element film, but sadly with no Gary.

Multipass???

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Kief Richards posted:

Multipass???

Just need a flying Mexican food vendor to deliver to GaG.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

RickRogers posted:

Just need a flying Mexican food vendor to deliver to GaG.

I'm pretty sure there's a taco truck with wings on it around here somewhere...

Goons Are Gifts

Slush Garbo posted:

frickin awesome! our* drivers have the cheap blue masks, and every week I get an email saying how many more drivers got sick :(

go Germany! nice to hear :)

*houston, specifically

Oh yeah like Rick said, we do that everywhere here. I see my doctor sitting in a box, I order food into a box, every McDonald's employee is in a box, hell even teachers in schools unironcially sit or stand in a box, as well as the students

Basically all of Germany is in boxes now

Goons Are Gifts

I could use a taco right now. A big, delicious Mexican taco.

In a box, obviously

Goons Are Gifts

If you're wondering if I would drink Whiteclaw in exchange for that taco, I would.

Not, actually, no way in hell I would drink that again.

Two tacos though...

Heather Papps

hello friend

Kief Richards posted:

This is a secret post for Heather Papp's, for whom I am curating a playlist very very slowly:

https://youtu.be/rZgeF5SrCAg

i'm gonna be humming this for a while

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's a loving bop.

Heather Papps

hello friend

gag this might not count but it looks like there are at least three (3) taco bells in germany. road trip?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Goons Are Gifts

There are???? WHERE??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Heather Papps posted:

gag this might not count but it looks like there are at least three (3) taco bells in germany. road trip?

Every US military base on soil, foreign or domestic, is required by law to have at least 1 Taco Bell. Looks like trier or geilenkirchen (lol does that mean ‘horny churches’???) is closest

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!