Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

at least 3, if google can be trusted (it can't)

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Ok I looked it up, apparently there are four taco bell restaurants in Germany, in Wiesbaden, Mannheim, Spangdahlem and Ramstein and all of these four are inside of an US military base I am most likely not allowed to enter for taco needs :smith:

Completely unrelated, how likely is it for a hungry guy to break into a US base unharmed?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Heather Papps posted:

at least 3, if google can be trusted (it can't)

Those are conveniently all right next to largest US military bases in Germany, lol.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Every US military base on soil, foreign or domestic, is required by law to have at least 1 Taco Bell. Looks like trier or geilenkirchen (lol does that mean ‘horny churches’???) is closest

"geil sein" can mean "to be horny" and Geilenkirchen literally means horny church, yes

Heather Papps

hello friend

Glutes Are Great posted:

Ok I looked it up, apparently there are four taco bell restaurants in Germany, in Wiesbaden, Mannheim, Spangdahlem and Ramstein and all of these four are inside of an US military base I am most likely not allowed to enter for taco needs :smith:

Completely unrelated, how likely is it for a hungry guy to break into a US base unharmed?

this is the funniest thing i have read in recent memory, wowie zowie i shoulda seen that one coming from a mile away.

my suggestion is seduce a soldier.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

This was all part of a hairbrained Cold War plan to stop a Soviet invasion of Western Europe with farts

Goons Are Gifts

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Those are conveniently all right next to largest US military bases in Germany, lol.

There were folks trying to get in to order tacos and apparently some people were allowed entrance to do that, but others say they were arrested the second they entered US soil, so I'm getting mixed messages about the risk reward situation here

more falafel please

forums poster

there are two chipotles in frankfurt, not sure how far away from you that is. they do have tacos at chipotle, but i would recommend getting a burrito instead

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Goons Are Gifts

After learning about this, I'm about 70% sold on driving there to try it just because

more falafel please

forums poster

Glutes Are Great posted:

After learning about this, I'm about 70% sold on driving there to try it just because

GaG eat the barbacoa

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Ace tank destroyer Major Seymour ‘Toots’ Butts of Company F, 420th Fart Regiment, 69th Burrito Division

Goons Are Gifts

I mean Frankfurt is further away than Ramstein from here and Ramstein also is the one location on German soil where the Americans have their nuclear weapons stored, so maybe I should just try both locations and also answer the question of who is bigger: The US nuclear arsenal in Europe or my need for Mexican food

Goons Are Gifts

Asking the officer at the Ramstein airforce base like
Du
Du hast
Du hast taco bell
Du hast taco bell

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*primly sitting in the pew at Geilenkirchen*

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Glutes Are Great posted:

Du
Du hast
Du hast taco bell
Du hast taco bell
Tell him you are claiming asylum from the persecution of a nation without Taco Bell.

As it is inscribed on the base of the Statue of Liberty:
“Give me your tired, your hungry, your huddled masses yearning for Taco Bell” :911: :patriot:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

more falafel please posted:

GaG eat the barbacoa

That's BYOB's #84 fast food of 2020!

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hi

B33rChiller

man, I'd take the dodgiest street curry wurst / kebab of unknown provenance any day over taco bell

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
GaG a taco can really be anything if you believe in it and if you have a tortilla to put it in. And if you don't have a tortilla I feel like the stuff to make a flour tortilla should be pretty universally available? If you can get flour, salt, shortening, and baking powder you should be good to go.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

B33rChiller

How Wonderful! posted:

GaG a taco can really be anything if you believe in it and if you have a tortilla to put it in. And if you don't have a tortilla I feel like the stuff to make a flour tortilla should be pretty universally available? If you can get flour, salt, shortening, and baking powder you should be good to go.

Such an excellent solution to the present conundrum. one might even exclaim, "How Wonderful!"

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Prof. Crocodile

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Every US military base on soil, foreign or domestic, is required by law to have at least 1 Taco Bell.

:patriot:

Prof. Crocodile

Glutes Are Great posted:

Du
Du hast
Du hast taco bell
Du hast taco bell

Gonna borrow this post for a second, brb.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TFW you have a full zip and your boyfriend is like "hey come over" so you bring the weed and then it's like, his parents want to meet you.

Ok. I guess we're gonna smoke out your dad then.

Goons Are Gifts

How Wonderful! posted:

Oh yes I have made tacos before actually, there's a live post history itt about me questing for ingredients, cooking with them and making tacos out of it
It was really good and I was never so happy before but I'm not a taco expert and I feel like I did not make it good enough for the full experience

But Mexican food just doesn't exist here and I am in desperate need for proper Mexican representation on this continent, because what the restaurants here sell as such is an insult to the real stuff

I've seen kebabs that were called burritos it's not okay at all

biosterous

Kief Richards posted:

It's a loving bop.

the lullaby version is a lot of fun too!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF7yvMK6f-0

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Trying

mmmm bop is p. good

Derpies

by sebmojo
GaG us US goons are currently boycotting taco bell so please don't be a scab in a country that actually allows unions. Leben Mehr Nicht until they bring back the DOUBLE DECKER (Doppeldecker)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Derpies posted:

GaG us US goons are currently boycotting taco bell so please don't be a scab in a country that actually allows unions. Leben Mehr Nicht until they bring back the DOUBLE DECKER (Doppeldecker)
I'm also boycotting taco bell because they are doing away with the fresco bean burrito which is the only thing they made that isn't poison to me.

Robot Made of Meat

biosterous posted:

it's weird for the xmas break to almost be here, considering it's currently March, as it has been March for the last nine months

This year is definitely not proceeding in any sort of linear timespace.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

B33rChiller posted:

YAAAAWN *stretch*
grumble, grumble, g'mango everyone

late night last night watching videos trying to learn how to / dreaming of setting up a planted nano aquarium with some snails and pastry
this morning has me wondering what's up with companies sending you paper catalogues when you order something off their website? I placed the order on the internet. I'd guess you could keep your online catalogue current for a lot less $ than it cost to print and ship this kindling to me. strange. oooooh coffee's ready!

Also, I'm so very impressed with Sid's painting, and BB's cross-stitch

I love that kitten with all my heart

Aquariums have pastry?

Robot Made of Meat

Glutes Are Great posted:

Oh yeah like Rick said, we do that everywhere here. I see my doctor sitting in a box, I order food into a box, every McDonald's employee is in a box, hell even teachers in schools unironcially sit or stand in a box, as well as the students

Basically all of Germany is in boxes now

Germany would definitely be the country where I'd expect everyone to fit into boxes.

Robot Made of Meat

Glutes Are Great posted:

If it's any condolence, Taco Bell is not good. At all.

more falafel please

forums poster

taco bell is good in the same way that chef boyardee is good

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
ahahahaha

*deep breath*

ahahHAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHA

*wheeze*

heh heh

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I really want GaG to be able to eat Mexican food and I am invested in this quest.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

aldantefax posted:

ahahahaha

*deep breath*

ahahHAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHA

*wheeze*

heh heh
Eat that grapefruit.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'

roomforthetuna posted:

Eat that grapefruit.

pomelo

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I am baking some cheese straws and I had to use a caulk gun to squeeze them out

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Also thinking about learning to knit to complete my 32yr old gay grandmother persona

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

aldantefax posted:

ahahahaha

*deep breath*

ahahHAHAHAHA

BAHAHAHAHA

*wheeze*

heh heh