Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

absolutely anything posted:

borderlands is just like when sleepy joe and the rest of the loving libs kramered in demanding decorum and brunch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

absolutely anything posted:

borderlands is just like when sleepy joe and the rest of the loving libs kramered in demanding decorum and brunch

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mysterious loyall X posted:

to be fair, he is right about borderlands, whichever one he's talking about, being the worst game of all time.

This.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

elf help book posted:

the loving Democrat Party of video games

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

"take that, nancy pelosi!" i scream as i finally beat wizzpig for the final time

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

elf help book posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

"take that, nancy pelosi!" i scream as i finally beat wizzpig for the final time

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lol

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Tubgoat is the Tubgoat of posters

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

So then I tried opening a can of coke. loving thing shattered and the shards tore a hole in my pants exposing my small dick. When I went to cover it with a napkin the napkin, of course, was covered in baby boogers and old milk, making my balls and dick smell bad. So I ran out of the restaurant and tried to call an Uber but of course my phone battery died and a horse cop walked over and the horse took a poo poo on me while I was crouched down trying to hide my genitals.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

So then I tried opening a can of coke. loving thing shattered and the shards tore a hole in my pants exposing my small dick. When I went to cover it with a napkin the napkin, of course, was covered in baby boogers and old milk, making my balls and dick smell bad. So I ran out of the restaurant and tried to call an Uber but of course my phone battery died and a horse cop walked over and the horse took a poo poo on me while I was crouched down trying to hide my genitals.

Lmao

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

elf help book posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Wormskull posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Tubgoat posted:

What's the uplifting message of Celeste? "You can always turn on handicaps"?

Wamdoodle posted:

That you need to be true to yourself and your own identity,imho

Tubgoat posted:

40% of Americans are doing that and it is NOT helping.

Tubgoat posted:

It's good to believe in yourself, but there are some humanoids out there who really REALLY need to stop believing in themselves. Also I gave up on Celeste after like the first level because it is not a keyboard game (no matter how many handicaps) and that is the platform I have it on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The most miserable gamer in the galaxy.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bob passing out in blinding pain and no idea why

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

gaming on the pc and i literally can not find a single controller to play this platformer with

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

gaming on the pc and i literally can not find a single controller to play this platformer with

showing this guy a Logitech controller and watching him lose his mind like a caveman witnessing fire for the first time

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
controllers are the tools of the oppressor, comrade

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

symbolic posted:

showing this guy a Logitech controller and watching him lose his mind like a caveman witnessing fire for the first time

Lol

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

symbolic posted:

several friends
Apr 7, 2015

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Go to a pawn shop and get an old Dual Shock 3 or spend a little more for a DS4

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

suddenly remembering the discourse on this site which stated with absolutely no irony that the inclusion of the obligatory spider monster in every fantasy game was ableist because that is a common phobia

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Go to a pawn shop and get an old Dual Shock 3 or spend a little more for a DS4

dont you have to use steams thing or whatever to make ds4 work on pc

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

windows is weird, sometimes you plug it in and it just works and sometimes you need to buy a dongle, from what my friends have said. the dongle isn't expensive though

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Naw, I installed DS4Win and bluetooth works just fine with everything I have. Wii emulation is a bit finicky to set up but everything else just works, I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I just use something called DS4Windows and that seems to be fine. The only game I couldn't get it to work properly with was the FF9 remake. DS3's a little more annoying, the program I use that seemed to work easily isn't supported anymore.