Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Me, knowing the 20 dollars of KFC I just ate will wreak havoc upon my bunghole.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://twitter.com/prodpitfall/status/1338723460588204033?s=21

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

i'm warming to just wearing the best armored clothing because now i'm wearing some huge boots, cut-off shorts, a military jacket that covers my gym shirt, and some kind of scally cap

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
If you get a sex scene as part of the story and die a lot afterwards check your inventory because it's possible that the game has unequipped all your clothes :eng101:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

its kind of messed up you cant be fat and look like this

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wow! Nice find.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Beat the main story last night and immediately started a new game. Gonna really take my time now and clear out each neighborhood. There was so much poo poo still to do on my first save its honestly kind of insane how much content there is relative to the main story.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

found this outfit on a random corpse in the city

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lol apparently he's there a lot

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
F

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo my bad. He kicks rear end though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Wormskull posted:

Oh poo poo my bad. He kicks rear end though.

it rules we saw the same fat guy and thought "i must screenshot this man immediately"

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tao of lmao posted:

Beat the main story last night and immediately started a new game. Gonna really take my time now and clear out each neighborhood. There was so much poo poo still to do on my first save its honestly kind of insane how much content there is relative to the main story.

did you get locked out of content at any point? so far i've mostly just been doing sidequests that are on the way to my main objectives, but i'm enjoying the side hustle more, so i might switch if there's a point of no return

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

did you get locked out of content at any point? so far i've mostly just been doing sidequests that are on the way to my main objectives, but i'm enjoying the side hustle more, so i might switch if there's a point of no return

Not that I’m aware. They give you warning when you are at the point of no return, then release you back to that point after beating it with some extra loot for prizes.

My plan now is to beeline through act 1 as quick as possible and then just bang out all the side quests and gigs I find.

Beat the game around 38 hours or so and there was still an absolutely disgusting amount of content to do.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

07 Demonius build here. See these gloves? I beat rear end with em.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish Judy Alvarez was my wife but I’m sick of this drat brain dance tutorial.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tao of lmao posted:

Not that I’m aware. They give you warning when you are at the point of no return, then release you back to that point after beating it with some extra loot for prizes.

My plan now is to beeline through act 1 as quick as possible and then just bang out all the side quests and gigs I find.

Beat the game around 38 hours or so and there was still an absolutely disgusting amount of content to do.

nice. I might beeline the MQ and then do a corpo woman
while I clean up side quests in my street kid dude file. game really grows on you, at first I wasn't into it and last night I stayed up playing until like 3 am lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I did the sex doll main quest last night and once I got into the room my wife suddenly looked up from her among us game and said "what are you doing?"

the keanu dialogue really suits him, I keep waiting for him to say "you need a license to be a ripper doc, a license to sell corpo arms, hell, you need a licence to drive, but they let any butt reaming rear end in a top hat be a father...."

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I really enjoyed Jonny’s arc and I didn’t even finish it first playthrough.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol, rip

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Absolutely cinematic.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

this game has the best NPCs of all time

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

does anyone have the pic of the huge dude with the skinny brunette goth laying on his chest

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

wormskull knows wha"t im talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009