Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Iron Crowned posted:

Should I expect to find a Balrog in there?

The Dwarves delved too greedily, and too deep. :goatsecx:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

You guys are just too chicken to get your butthole tattooed :colbert:

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
The kind of person to get that tattoo also likely has easy access to plenty of opiates

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Sentient Data posted:

The kind of person to get that tattoo also likely has easy access to plenty of opiates

But what if she has a bad gyro the day after this and gets the megashits...then what happens???

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Put lots of grease on your butthole then poop. PrepH is a godsend.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
The link doesn’t work anymore and I’m scarily intrigued 😭

Here’s my non butthole related contribution.

I really dislike ‘Disney People’

BlancoNino
Apr 26, 2010
That hand looks like an inflated latex glove

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

BlancoNino posted:

That hand looks like an inflated latex glove

That's what happens when you get your hand done. I remember I thought I'd be able to go to work later that day, I was mistaken.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Imagine getting a loving magic kingdom jobstopper

Jesus gently caress like cmon man

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

teen witch posted:

Imagine getting a loving magic kingdom jobstopper

Jesus gently caress like cmon man

Maybe they want to work *at* Disney. Checkmate.

It’s Disney handjobs all the way down.

BlancoNino
Apr 26, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

That's what happens when you get your hand done. I remember I thought I'd be able to go to work later that day, I was mistaken.

Ah, I should have figured, it just didn't look as red or have the raised lines I'm used to seeing on fresh stuff. I also just noticed the reference photo is another hand tattoo

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

Someone rehost the butthole tattoo.

HelleSpud
Apr 1, 2010

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

Maybe they want to work *at* Disney. Checkmate.

It’s Disney handjobs all the way down.

Irony: Disney employees may not have any visible tattoos

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Faustian Bargain posted:

PYF Tasteless Tattoos: Someone rehost the butthole tattoo.

:hai:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Faustian Bargain posted:

Someone rehost the butthole tattoo.

You're welcome thread

:nws: https://imgur.com/a/xzPBSn4 :nws:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Those are some nice clean lines

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Waitin for Bobba Fett to crawl outta there

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

"I did not create Lavos! I merely summoned him!"

Unrelated:

https://twitter.com/qveeraskvlt/status/1337106309947285505

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Radio Paranoia posted:

Unrelated:

Should have said it is related just to confuse the hell out of us

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

ricketyvickyt posted:

The link doesn’t work anymore and I’m scarily intrigued 😭

Here’s my non butthole related contribution.

I really dislike ‘Disney People’

Maybe they're just a really big fan of quaint German castles?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Iron Crowned posted:

Should have said it is related just to confuse the hell out of us

It is related via the infamous 'Greedo in the butthole' picture from GBS.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Radio Paranoia posted:

Unrelated:

I know someone IRL who has a Burzum logo tattooed right above his dick. I have seen it (the tattoo, not the dick, but when I did see it there was dick cleav). It’s just like, I get why, ok I follow the reasoning up until right above your dick. And it’s not a small one either. Oh no. No. It’s a “that is clearly the Burzum logo, an inch and change from your dong.”

Fairly nice guy, but man it’s a weird thing to remember from time to time.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

HelleSpud posted:

Irony: Disney employees may not have any visible tattoos

That’s where the handjobs come in.

:haw: Got my vote

Silly Newbie
Jul 25, 2007
How do I?

teen witch posted:

I know someone IRL who has a Burzum logo tattooed right above his dick. I have seen it (the tattoo, not the dick, but when I did see it there was dick cleav). It’s just like, I get why, ok I follow the reasoning up until right above your dick. And it’s not a small one either. Oh no. No. It’s a “that is clearly the Burzum logo, an inch and change from your dong.”

Fairly nice guy, but man it’s a weird thing to remember from time to time.

What's the reasoning behind getting a Burzum logo tattoo? Like, other than "I like neck bearded murderous nazis"?

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

To make you think of their dick randomly for the rest of your life, obviously.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Radio Paranoia posted:

Butt... the future refused to change.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

On the one hand, he's a murderous Nazi. On the other hand, he burned a church. Truly Burzum is a land of contrasts.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
That’s the strangest dog paw I’ve ever seen!

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Just the tip

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
The dog paw is the least of the problems with that tattoo.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

ricketyvickyt posted:

That’s the strangest dog paw I’ve ever seen!

Why would your tattoo involve a Sasquatch penis getting a static shock?

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
Cross post from the relationships thread

My husband got a face tattoo and I reacted very poorly

quote:

(I'm on mobile, so sorry for formatting)

I (23F) picked up my husband (24M) (married over a year) last night after he was with his friends all day. In the spur of the moment I guess they went and got tattoos together. It was dark and when we got home, I started being a busy body and tidying up and he basically was really excited to show me and waiting for me to notice his new face tattoo.

To be fair, we are both already pretty heavily tattooed, but I was really disappointed that he did this as my first reaction.. so I finally see it and I said.. is that a tattoo on your face? (Its a gengar from pokémon, which is my favorite). He asked me if I liked it and I just word vomited all over the place..

I said it was garbage and "why would you do that? You're so good looking and it takes away from your face." (Its a well executed tattoo, just not tasteful imo) I honestly couldn't even look at him and he locked himself in the bathroom to cry.

When I finally talked to him, he said I made him feel really embarrassed because he "got it for (me)" and that I'm the only person he cares who likes it. Then said that it's to motivate him because he doesnt want a "regular labor job anymore". (He hasnt even worked all year, but that's a different grievance) Then said he got it because he "hates his face". That one broke my heart because I tell this man how handsome I think he is all the time.

I felt so bad for what I said and I apologized profusely. I have felt embarrassed about my own tattoos because of how other people made me feel and I am so ashamed of myself that I made him feel that way, and apologized with that. I am also beside myself about a pokémon being on his face. It doesnt change anything between us and I've accepted it, I just wish he didnt make an impulse decision like this.

I apologized, but I still feel really bad. I made sure he was okay but I still feel like I need to make up for what I said because words can honestly be so damaging.

I guess I'm trying to ask for advice to recover from my word vomit? How do I show him I love him no matter what? I don't want him to think he cant do what he wants or be who he wants to be, to be with me. (He keeps asking me why I'm looking at the tattoo like it isnt right there when I look at him but I'm not doing it on purpose). I dont really want to talk to anyone I know about this in the case that he would be embarrassed further, but here is anon and I feel like I could get some useful unbiased input.

Also any advice on how to keep my mouth shut in general would be great. I have a bad habit of not filtering myself.

TL;DR! My husband got a gengar tattooed on his face and cried when I didnt like it. I hurt his feelings and feel really bad about the things I said

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

sephiRoth IRA posted:

Cross post from the relationships thread

My husband got a face tattoo and I reacted very poorly

:lol: no one really enjoys a "regular job"

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
1. Yeah, that happened
2. Divorce

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I like how his motivations for getting it change like 3 times throughout the story.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

I like that he got it for her and hasn't worked all year meaning she also gets to pay for it and now its up to her to make all the money for them as he has found a way to never do "regular" work.
I just dislike when people try to deflect being selfish.

Garth_Marenghi has a new favorite as of 06:57 on Dec 16, 2020

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

What would happen if this client decided that he didn’t want to carry on with this wreck in progress? Would he have to still pay for the full session even though it’s clearly a mess already?

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

ricketyvickyt posted:

What would happen if this client decided that he didn’t want to carry on with this wreck in progress? Would he have to still pay for the full session even though it’s clearly a mess already?

There's mountains of pervy Harley Quinn art by Bruce Timm himself out there. No excuse for being that off-model.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

ricketyvickyt posted:

This took me a moment to figure out what it is. I liked it better when I thought it was a bunch of abstract shapes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

ricketyvickyt posted:

Judging by the poorly done praying hands directly beneath it I'd say there's no way the client doesn't think this is a masterpiece.