Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
I know it's been kind of stressful around here lately but you have consistently performed above expectations so we all chipped in and got you this tissue box filled with salad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Is it Garfield-shaped? If not, no thanks.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Frank Frank posted:

Is it Garfield-shaped? If not, no thanks.

nah just garfield-flavoured

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1l5QpIo3BE

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Why is this 25 minutes long?

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
^ How else do you out-do the other content creators with their shorter videos that get to the point as if everyone involved has something better to do?

Frank Frank posted:

EVEN IF WE'RE NOT INVITED, LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR PARTY SO WE CAN SHOW UP AND CRASH ON THE COUCH

That, and the "friends@..." email address for customer contact. Because "entergagement" means if you give him money, you're friends! And friendships can/should have money involved! Why do you think Nathen has so many friends all over the world, everywhere he goes?!?!

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I think the real answer is that she is of the YouTube Personality variety where every video is in part a continuation of plot threads from previous videos that must be addressed in addition to discussing whatever new content you have. Though I do think she overstated how likely it was that anyone watching needed a reminder who Nathen Mazri was.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Also I think the name changed.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lt. Cock posted:

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

I thought this turned out to be a parody account.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Are you thinking of that Twitter maybe? This ones followed by Nathan and the GarfieldEats account. Also both those accounts cross post this stuff.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Yet again Nathen has revealed himself to be an android that doesn't understand the human concept of food.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lt. Cock posted:

Are you thinking of that Twitter maybe? This ones followed by Nathan and the GarfieldEats account. Also both those accounts cross post this stuff.

Yeah, I was.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
zoinks

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
So this arrived in my inbox on Monday. The email subject is:

quote:

"Shop BIG this holiday! New GarfieldEATS merchandise just arrived! View this email in your browser New GarfieldEATS merchandise just arrived Shop BIG...

I'm assuming it goes on like that for a while.
This image has not been altered in any way. This is literally the body of the email:

I am concerned he's manually sending these to me now.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Lt. Cock posted:

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

This makes Doobie's advertising seem high brow

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

To give her credit from what i watched she isn't unbearable and said don't trust youtubers including her because they're probbaly getting paid to review products

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lt. Cock posted:

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

a hot dog is a taco

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Frank Frank posted:

I am concerned he's manually sending these to me now.

you mess with the Garfield, you get the EATS

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Poor guy musta ordered just tons of merch he couldn't back out of. Like a new shoes for a stillborn infant 🥺

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Robo Reagan posted:

a hot dog is a taco

a hot dog is a dessert

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I thought this was maybe a typo the first time.

Jikes!

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

What happens in 2045, Nathen?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Here's a free business tip for Nathen: don't launch in Toronto. Find a place where the 'Eats' name isn't synonymous with garbage.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

This looks and reads like a Burgrr.com excerpt.

VeganEverestDeath
May 1, 2017
You guys are missing the big picture:

https://www.licensingcorner.com/2020/09/30/two-young-garfield-licensees-disrupt-the-licensing-industry-with-egeez/

Somebody find out who this Pascal guy is.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I have signed a licensing deal with Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc (a subsidiary of Warner Bros Animation) to produce high quality frozen food items for purchase in the greater Toronto area. I have already obtained the services of a professional hitman, who will infiltrate my office exactly 25 years from this date and brutally murder me, making sure to drop several incriminating items pointing directly at members of the Jim Davis estate.

My last will and testament explicitly states my remains are to be ground up and put into SCOOB Brand lasagna ONLY so that my holy mission may live on. Please do not put any of my person into the Beetle Bailey Brand™ Beefaroni

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
Jikes!!

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013
Jikeseroobyroobyroo!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The Hype: Egeez is the world's 1st official licensing marketplace, that is dedicated to shipping your merchandise and food globally.

The Reality: Can't ship a big cow lasagna to the USA.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
i have to read that as him thinking that's what velma always says, and pronounces it jie-kees

it looks like a weird slur in print tho, so lol

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Need a pizza for your tissue box?

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I bet if you peel the stickers off Scooby Eats, it's all Garfield boxes underneath. Nathen still has a lot of entergagement in the warehouse to offload

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
Doesn't scoob actually say "scooby dooby doo"? Not "rooby dooby doo"? JIKES!

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
Nate's just gonna hand draw Scoobs onto all the old Garf boxes, he's not going to shell out for all these stickers. That wouldn't be finsponsible (a new portmanteau I made up of 'financially' and 'responsible', I hope you're all entergaged by that) of him.

Also, when's this restaurant going to poo poo the bed and Nathin ends up circling back to the Garfield property but as a fetish thing called Garfield Feets?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

CodfishCartographer posted:

Doesn't scoob actually say "scooby dooby doo"? Not "rooby dooby doo"? JIKES!

RUH-ROH

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I’m just so curious how Nathen’s father talks about him to other people.

Also I noticed the “jikes” thing going back to early November on the official Twitter so I guess that’s what he’s going with.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Lt. Cock posted:

I’m just so curious how Nathen’s father talks about him to other people.

Also I noticed the “jikes” thing going back to early November on the official Twitter so I guess that’s what he’s going with.

probably like my mother, which is to look ashamed, say "we don't talk about him", and then change the topic

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
25 years of jikes

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."

Feline Mind Meld posted:

i have to read that as him thinking that's what velma always says, and pronounces it jie-kees

it looks like a weird slur in print tho, so lol
I was absolutely puzzled by this earlier today when I saw the instagram post and this explanation makes good sense so thank you for unbreaking my brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Scoob Yeats