Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

dogstile posted:

Give me big rigs or give me death

Is Big Rigs even for sale anywhere anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
It would be hilarious if the first game really is dying light so that image will get spread even more and give that salad seizure person a week of fame.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Cojawfee posted:

It would be hilarious if the first game really is dying light so that image will get spread even more and give that salad seizure person a week of fame.

it's one game every 24 hours so a week? idk

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Trials Rising is free on Uplay today

https://register.ubisoft.com/happyholidays2020-day4/en-GB

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

It was Cities: Skylines for the Epic free game today.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

A different leak suggests:

"Of the more reliable leaks (confirmed by mydealz.de) they will give:

12/23 - Tropico 5

24.12 - Inside

December 31 - Jurassic World Evolution"

oh well, it was too good to be true

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1339603908121882632

Might be a teaser for tomorrow's game, but I have no idea what game features a bunch of sawblades. Super Meat Boy?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Super Meat Boy, despite I think literally everyone on the planet owning it by now probably without realising would make sense because that terrible looking procgen sequel is out soon.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

It's probably wishful thinking, but there's also a game called Disc Room out, which is heavily sawblade themed. Only recently published though.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1229580/Disc_Room/

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Kuule hain nussivan posted:

It's probably wishful thinking, but there's also a game called Disc Room out, which is heavily sawblade themed. Only recently published though.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1229580/Disc_Room/

Devolver has put very new games into deals like this before so it's not too wild to guess

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Just a heads up there's some free skylines dlc buried among all the stuff they still want you to buy

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

But the leakers promised me a AAA Christmas

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Len posted:

The worst thing that happened me this year.

treat
Jul 24, 2008

by the sex ghost

Len posted:

It's a christmas miracle

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer
On the first day of Christmas my leaker gave to me, an old game and some DLC

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

On a general note the amount of free games and super cheap bundles being thrown around these days would have absolutely blown my mind as a kid growing up in the late 90s/early 2000s.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

Len posted:

The leaks are real but the games are fake

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
How does the EGS version of Skylines work? Because the Steam version has the workshop which is where all the mods that fix the game and make it worth playing live...

Pushy Cat
Jun 24, 2016

Cojawfee posted:

The leaks are real but the games are fake

saying this in my head like bob dylan :xd:

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

On a general note the amount of free games and super cheap bundles being thrown around these days would have absolutely blown my mind as a kid growing up in the late 90s/early 2000s.

Unfortunately for the game industry, I don't think I paid for a single game during that time.

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

How does the EGS version of Skylines work? Because the Steam version has the workshop which is where all the mods that fix the game and make it worth playing live...

I don't know, but judging by other EGS vs. Steam situations, my guess is there is no way to access any of that stuff at all, and never will be.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

The entire idea of the Steam workshop is to tie mods to Valve's platform, so if there's no standalone mod scene for Skylines... no luck.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Search 'cities skyline mods without steam'

Theres a russian site and some youtube links

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Any game that relies heavily on a modding scene and has a Steam Workshop is probably going to have 90% of the mod scene only on Steam.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

https://steamworkshopdownloader.io/

I have no idea how well this works but I've seen it recommended elsewhere.

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

Sheltered is the next Prime Gaming title:

https://cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/256661810/movie480.webm?t=1458120534

Hollandia
Jul 27, 2007

rattus rattus

Grimey Drawer

site posted:

Just a heads up there's some free skylines dlc buried among all the stuff they still want you to buy
Three free DLC (including "Pearls from the East" :chloe:)

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

FanaticalMilk posted:

Sheltered is the next Prime Gaming title:

they put out all those accolades on that video but that game really never clicked for me at all. i tried on 2 separate occasions and it just felt awkward.

Trickyblackjack
Feb 13, 2012

Party Boat posted:

https://steamworkshopdownloader.io/

I have no idea how well this works but I've seen it recommended elsewhere.

Yeah I've used this or something similar to download Darkest Dungeon mods for the GOG version.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

njsykora posted:

Super Meat Boy, despite I think literally everyone on the planet owning it by now probably without realising would make sense because that terrible looking procgen sequel is out soon.

lmao it's procgen? I already thought it looked awful but :laffo:

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

site posted:

I just discovered you can sort DLC by lowest price, which puts all the free stuff at the top.

FanaticalMilk
Mar 11, 2011

kirbysuperstar posted:

lmao it's procgen? I already thought it looked awful but :laffo:

Wasn't it originally supposed to be a mobile game? Or has it always been a PC/console game? At this point, Meat Boy Forever is just a meme from GDQ about the game "coming soon" for 4 years.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
meat boy forever was originally a mobile game, yeah, and it's an autorunner like super mario run. I don't know if it's procgen honestly

Trickyblackjack
Feb 13, 2012
I was just browsing the epic store and noticed that all the Far Cry games are discounted, including the spin-offs, except for Primal. Now if I had to make a wild guess at what could be coming up as a free game...

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

Do UBI games on EGS also require Uplay?

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

OgNar posted:

Do UBI games on EGS also require Uplay?
Yeah, pretty sure they do.

Zushio
May 8, 2008
I think you mean Ubisoft Connect.
:goonsay:

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

Right, forgot that its gotten worse.
Though if I do get UBI games I tend to go right to the source.
They do sales all the time.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
It's not all that of a big deal. You launch the game, it launches ubisoft connect and then you run the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Cojawfee posted:

It's not all that of a big deal. You launch the game, it launches ubisoft connect and then you run the game.

It's been years since I've played an Ubisoft game on my PC but I remember it being slightly annoying the very first time I played Assassin's Creed 2 and then never giving a poo poo about it again over like three Assassin's Creed sequels.