Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Rabbi Tupac posted:

Yeah the Cadaver Synod. Should do this with Presidents imo

reagan first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pryor on Fire
May 14, 2013

they don't know all alien abduction experiences can be explained by people thinking saving private ryan was a documentary

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/17/style/auctioning-off-a-dead-mall.html?action=click

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

silicone thrills posted:

lmao this is my favorite part:

whoopsie daisy! life comes at you fast! :hmbol:

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Nature is healing :)

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I still regularly heal MJ stuff on the radio. I remember there being a couple weeks, a month tops where you didn't hear Thriller after that documentary or whatever but then people stopped caring and it went right back into rotation.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

https://twitter.com/ej11lizzie/status/1339407472356802561

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

all americans will be given a 20% off boat waxing voucher to help them thru these troubled times. namaste

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ArfJason posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

quoting this in solidarity. i feel like a week is too much for someone who has less than 2 pages of posts in a 2k+ page thread, in a forum with the trump thread that generates thousands of posts per day consisting of misspellings of the presidents name. this is not exactly a forum concerned with signal:noise ratio. thank you for your time and consideration!

Somebody has issued a correction as of 06:52 on Dec 18, 2020

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Smythe posted:

quoting this in solidarity. i feel like a week is too much for someone who has less than 2 pages of posts in a 2k+ page thread, in a forum with the trump thread that generates thousands of posts per day consisting of misspellings of the presidents name. this is not exactly a forum concerned with signal:noise ratio. thank you for your time and consideration!

Counter argument: His posts are bad.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
from my point of view the trump thread is evil

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Smythe posted:

I don’t read the trump thread so it can be as lovely as it wants but I do read this thread ergo therefore poopoo peepee he is a bad poster

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Smythe posted:

counterpoint: gently caress arf and gently caress u

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Smythe posted:

In theory, fine. In practice, the entire purpose of his posts is to make this thread shittier.

Brunch Covidian
Nov 21, 2020

by Pragmatica
GOD drat PLEASE JUST loving STOP WITH THE lovely LONG rear end IMAGES gently caress YOU AND EVERYONE WHO SPEAKS OUT FOR YOU NO PUNISHMENT IS TOO SEVERE FOR THE LOT OF YOU, THE WHOLE LOT

Open a loving QCS thread if you hate the mods and their cruel cruel persecution of noble garfpoop and his posting content

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Counter argument: His posts are bad.

and yours?

BallerBallerDillz
Jun 11, 2009

Cock, Rules, Everything, Around, Me
Scratchmo
gently caress you

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Brunch Covidian posted:

GOD drat PLEASE JUST loving STOP WITH THE lovely LONG rear end IMAGES gently caress YOU AND EVERYONE WHO SPEAKS OUT FOR YOU NO PUNISHMENT IS TOO SEVERE FOR THE LOT OF YOU, THE WHOLE LOT

Open a loving QCS thread if you hate the mods and their cruel cruel persecution of noble garfpoop and his posting content

no0w this is pod racing

Brunch Covidian
Nov 21, 2020

by Pragmatica

Smythe posted:

and yours?

Counter counter counter argument:

gently caress YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Brunch Covidian posted:

Counter counter counter argument:

gently caress YOU

if you insist

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Smythe posted:

shut the gently caress up smythe

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

all communists are into rear end

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
The ginormous long posts are obnoxious AF on mobile. And on desktop. And they aren't funny or good. And i'm fine with ignoring that dipshit but then you fuckers have to go and quote his lovely posts too which forces me to see them until I ignore you too. gently caress off.

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

T-man posted:

all communists are into rear end

For the last time, tits are the means of production dispersed not by class but by egalitarian lottery.

Asses only produce poo poo.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

where on the conspiracy iceberg meme is this?

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Smythe posted:

A gimmick of spamming large pictures in threads for 5 years

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
Long Post → Long Probe

:colbert:

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

it’s that Bruce Lee think where you gotta have emotional content in your posts or you like that nihilist voice rear end in a top hat

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Brunch Covidian posted:

whose rereg are you

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug
Perma arf and anyone that follows him around imo, forums would be slightly better.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Smythe posted:

tremp

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

i like it long, strong, and down to get the friction on and you should too :shrug:

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smythe posted:

arf is being ramped, it's not that hard to figure out lol

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Brunch Covidian posted:

Listen, fat

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
lol

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Crusty Nutsack posted:

arf is being ramped, it's not that hard to figure out lol

????

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

e: ^^^^^^ wrong season for those ramps, but it's always the right season for arf ramps

happy hanukkah everyone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

attacked and dethroned