Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Josh Lyman posted:

sealpoint daeff???

Her name is Delilah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
what the

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

operation: give cats pills
50% success
milly status: confused
butters status: 6lbs of muscle and fuzz
too strong for one armed me

unrelated meat tube

https://i.imgur.com/5HX7Bo2.mp4

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

i love this so much

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Boogalo posted:

too strong for one armed me

if you don't have a pill syringe i highly recommend it. makes pilling cats like 500x easier

catface status: definitely not eating this plant

(i kept an eye on her the whole time to make sure she didn't monch the poinsettia)

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I kinda want a meezer for my next future cat but only if I can find a way to make sure it sleeps through the night

meantime, I have my chill orange Oscar

he is now 8+ years old and I hope to have him around for a very long time because he's a very good boy

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

skaboomizzy posted:

I kinda want a meezer for my next future cat but only if I can find a way to make sure it sleeps through the night

meantime, I have my chill orange Oscar

he is now 8+ years old and I hope to have him around for a very long time because he's a very good boy

What are you doing with orange dave

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Radio! posted:

if you don't have a pill syringe i highly recommend it. makes pilling cats like 500x easier

I'm thankful milly is mush so she was easy. Butters is so small and squirmy she's hard to wrangle. As a bonus she also needs eye ointment. I couldn't even get her into a purrito but if I could, probably could pill and goop her solo. I'm 2 weeks out of wrist surgery putting in 2 plates and while I can move it, can't put any pressure at all so Butters gets a stay for now.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

FAUXTON posted:

What are you doing with orange dave

spoiling the hell out of him

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
more importantly what are YOU doing with your oscar

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Wild EEPROM posted:

more importantly what are YOU doing with your oscar

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation
it’s been too long since I posted cats

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

these muppets are doing a statler & waldorf routine at u

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Roosevelt posted:

these muppets are doing a statler & waldorf routine at u

"YOU CALL THAT FEEDING? I CALL IT WET PAWS OM YOUR FACE AT AT 4 AM!"

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Thanks to the baby learning how to eat on her own, Zelda now has access to a near infinite source of tasty, tasty... broccoli? You weirdo cat!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

wise wizards thread is that way!

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

last call for a guaranteed printed calendar, I've got everyone who replayed or emailed so far.

got one gift calendar offer from Josh Lyman still open

Edit: also what’s a good file sharing service to use for the finished calendar? I had been using Dropbox and OneDrive but don’t want to post those publicly since they are tied to my email.

Shifty Pony fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Dec 17, 2020

zeekner
Jul 14, 2007

Shifty Pony posted:

last call for a guaranteed printed calendar, I've got everyone who replayed or emailed so far.

Edit: also what’s a good file sharing service to use for the finished calendar? I had been using Dropbox and OneDrive but don’t want to post those publicly since they are tied to my email.

i'd love a calendar too

here's reese, with the pro reach

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Shifty Pony posted:

put me in for a catlender! I may have to take that offer of the free one if no one else does since I know I'm getting laid off at the end of January...

she dangles while i work

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Shifty Pony posted:

Put me down for one!

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Shifty Pony posted:

I'll take one and add another gift calendar to the pile too.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

I think box.com has a free account option. Maybe also Mega.nz?

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

got everyone so far, qirex thanks for the gift offer I've got a use for it already.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

So it's getting cold-ish here in Houston. Dinah has adopted a new habit lately. My wife has to tuck her in at night. Laying on our bed is not good enough anymore.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

holy crap :kimchi:

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Good to see the old and new cats!

Kvantum posted:

So it's getting cold-ish here in Houston. Dinah has adopted a new habit lately. My wife has to tuck her in at night. Laying on our bed is not good enough anymore.

Look at that darling girl, all warm and comfy.

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik

felgs
Dec 31, 2008

Cats cure all ills. Post more of them.

Radio! posted:

catface status: definitely not eating this plant

(i kept an eye on her the whole time to make sure she didn't monch the poinsettia)

I love her

Kvantum posted:

Dinaaaaah

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

welp I now have a better answer to what is causing Sadie's nasal drainage than "FHV or something like that".

it is a nasal polyp.

I know this now because she sneezed out a chunk of it this afternoon :cry:. so drat gross but hey she's feeling better, not snoring as much, and that's a pretty benign thing for it to be so... yay?

picture of the gross cat:

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Yay sadie! I hope she feels better now

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
look at all the very good kitties on this page

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

cats can be impressively gross

my last cat Reggie would get sniffles about twice a year

one time he was sitting on the floor facing completely away from me, sneezed, and still covered my leg in snot

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

skaboomizzy posted:

one time he was sitting on the floor facing completely away from me, sneezed, and still covered my leg in snot

grandma nargle took a poo poo in the middle of the bathroom floor b/c she was mad i didnt give her ham out of my sandwich today.

cats rule lmao

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i only wish that i one day have the strength to drop a tootsie roll in the work breakroom because they served us cod instead of salmon

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Bandit likes to get up on my chest and purr in my face when I'm in bed. He also has a tendency to drool thin runny drool when he's happy. It isn't a great combo.

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

skaboomizzy posted:

Milly has had the sniffles for a long time and now she's getting an antiviral. A couple weeks ago I heard a huge sneeze and her whiskers were a cobweb of snot on both sides, which she then licked off her face all tidy.

Bandire posted:

Bandit likes to get up on my chest and purr in my face when I'm in bed. He also has a tendency to drool thin runny drool when he's happy. It isn't a great combo.

Milly also does this but its more like a fast drip leaky faucet which turns into a lawn sprinkler when she shakes her head and it goes everywhere.

Bandire
Jul 12, 2002

a rabid potato

Boogalo posted:

Milly also does this but its more like a fast drip leaky faucet which turns into a lawn sprinkler when she shakes her head and it goes everywhere.

Yeah, that's pretty much exactly it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Pita is also a purr drooler. it's pretty gross but :shrug: