Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

how long does a one gram vape cart usually last you all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
can someone tell me what's wrong with my cat?

they dont like any cat toys, or catnip, and they don't respond to me going *psstpsstpsstpsst*

anybody else having trouble walking their cats?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Homocow posted:

they dont like any cat toys, or catnip, and they don't respond to me going *psstpsstpsstpsst*

judging from the eyes your cat needs more spice

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Homocow posted:

this cat is gorgeous, and the only thing wrong with them, is that they are not currently being pet by me

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/gA42RUM.mp4

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/MvmrqSB.mp4

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Stairmaster posted:

depends on my mood but usually 2-3 weeks

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Stairmaster posted:

'bout 3 to 4 weeks with every day/throughout the day use. i used to think they were way worse of a value before i started using them regularly

a 1g cart of good stuff is like $40 here for ref

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Too high

Wouldn't mind playing a game or writing but lmao naw I'm too fuckin tired, this garlic cookies strain is only for sleeping it seems, this poo poo knocks me out

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

Stairmaster posted:

3ish weeks

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
p sure the diff between $40 and $60 top shelf is the quality of the cure/drying process. It just IGNITES.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

wow a half gram lasts 3 wks for me

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Stairmaster posted:

been almost a year since i bought one, but they used to last me about one week

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

Rah! posted:

been almost a year since i bought one, but they used to last me about one week

:magical: what level of weed wizard are you ?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

drat i love being able to get a bunch of different weeds instead of just getting some random mystery poo poo

got a sampler pack of 5 grams of Mochi, 5 grams of Gelato #33, and 5 grams of GSC. All pre-ground (lol i know) but it was cheap and is way higher quality than any shake i've ever seen...hella kief, no stems, not too dry. Also Got 4 grams of MAC bud, which is hella good :catdrugs:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Virgil Vox posted:

you'll cowards wont even inject the weed into ur eyeballs

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

smoking an arm sized Mochi/MAC joint

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/V1Wz7ec.mp4

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Virgil Vox posted:

i also just burnt through one in like a week

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
I envy this

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i need to smoke more to get blitzed

this is very concerning

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Uh I stopped using .5g vape carts because I was burning through them in a day or 2. And they are 60 bucks each here in Illinois.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Uh I stopped using .5g vape carts because I was burning through them in a day or 2. And they are 60 bucks each here in Illinois.

do you take like 45 second hits on it or something?? thats insane

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

do you take like 45 second hits on it or something?? thats insane

No but I think I was just hitting it so frequently I kept myself in a perfect haze

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Takes a lot more work to get high with flower, those carts are like Saturn 5 rockets and taste wonderful and hit smooth

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

A Bakers Cousin posted:

A Bakers Cousin posted:

No but I think I was just hitting it so frequently I kept myself in a perfect haze

Same, this is also why I had to stop using carts. Though this morning I thought it would be nice to grab a half gram cart tonight and just work through it over the weekend and just live a weekend in the eternal haze.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

My not cat has the best temper

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

carts are great when you need to get/stay high in the bathroom at cvs, for example

super convenient and low-key but beyond that you're better off just doing dabs and using a concentrate pen. more hassle and mess but ultimately more efficient and doesn't get that lovely burnt chemical taste unless you have lovely cheap coils

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

wait whats a concentrate pen

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.planetofthevapes.com/products/ez-sai-kit
(just an example)

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i wish to learn about dabs because switching to edibles sucks here. stupid 100mg limit

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

many people ITT have suggested the Sai

a cheaper starter option is a Yocan Evolve but you get what you pay for IMO

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

dogaroo

EDIT: pupparoo

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

tmfc posted:

carts are great when you need to get/stay high in the bathroom at cvs, for example

super convenient and low-key but beyond that you're better off just doing dabs and using a concentrate pen. more hassle and mess but ultimately more efficient and doesn't get that lovely burnt chemical taste unless you have lovely cheap coils

agree about cart usage. i used to bring them to campus on my long days cuz I'd have like a 4 hour stretch between classes but it wasn't worth it to go home and back, so I'd hit the pen and either nap in my car or go wander around the green spaces

also super convenient for post-exam celebrations, we'd hit all you can eats and i wanted my money's worth drat it

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

T-man posted:

i wish to learn about dabs because switching to edibles sucks here. stupid 100mg limit

DIYing was a game changer for me, I'd buy shake or trim for like $30/ounce and make a tray of 16 of so edibles, prob anywhere between 150mg-250mg per full dose, esp when I'd throw in my AVB

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Stairmaster posted:

hard to say cuz i rotate, but like a weekish?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

T-man posted:

what would you like to know about the wonderful world of dabs, i'm somewhat of a fan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

welp i have gotten insanely high as i planned to wheeeee