Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

Paging Tom Tomorrow

e: I guess I lost my sig when I got banned for that goatse spree

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Private Cumshoe posted:

He was kind of a hottie in his young days, and no one was really fat in the 1960s so everyone was a twink

all fat people back then were either comic balloon men wearing suits with suspenders or were solidly 40 lbs overweight guys who were considered the hottest men in America

see Adam West, William Shatner, Marlon Brando

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/AnarchoBreadism/status/1338868219436658689?s=19

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
draws inflation but hates fiat currency :sad:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

should i even bother looking for garrison toons praising barr?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/status/1334869896988151810

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Sir Tonk posted:

should i even bother looking for garrison toons praising barr?

There aren't any.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

so did barr resign with like a month to go solely so he could become a last minute resistance hero

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Some Guy TT posted:

so did barr resign with like a month to go solely so he could become a last minute resistance hero

Barr didn't resign of his own volition. He showed up to the white house and mark meadows had "his" resignation letter prepared along with his severance package for signing it. That's how Donnie fires people because he's a coward.

Vesi
Jan 12, 2005

pikachu looking at?
https://twitter.com/tommchenry/status/1339268981732093955

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
wait the Facebook one doesn’t make sense in context with the other

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

for that matter I don't know how you really can jive an opposition to big business with an opposition to "globalism" anyway, or what vaccines have to do with any of this

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

CharlestheHammer posted:

wait the Facebook one doesn’t make sense in context with the other

he's stepping on ur posts

v good to know that garrison agrees billionaires are bad

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

for that matter I don't know how you really can jive an opposition to big business with an opposition to "globalism" anyway, or what vaccines have to do with any of this

vaccines and masks are how they control you. precisely what this means i do not know and have never seen any evidence that anyone does.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

That's why Garrison is such a good propagandist though, he has undying loyalty to the party line and will unperson anyone and completely change talking points without any hint of self awareness

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

vaccines and masks are how they control you. precisely what this means i do not know and have never seen any evidence that anyone does.

did everyone see that meltdown the Prison Planet guy had where he said wearing a mask was basically announcing to the world that you love getting hosed in the rear end and your girlfriend hates doing it but you make her do it anyway because you love it very much, and that you should be ashamed of this

There is a very specific mindset they project onto not wanting to die of coronavirus for some reason

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
lol no i missed that one

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Flavius Aetass posted:

he's stepping on ur posts

v good to know that garrison agrees billionaires are bad

only the ones that appear to oppose his authoritarian daddy are bad. the other ones are good (no billionaires actually oppose the right wing in any meaningful way)

Bluesy Guy
Jan 5, 2007

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

lol no i missed that one

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1339090760751325186?s=19

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1339092502272466945?s=19

Honestly shocked it's still up

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

God drat, I'm missing out. I wear a mask, but have not been pegged once in return. Also, how does it work for singles, gay men and straight women?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

(reluctantly on her part)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Such an odd detail to add

Isn't it more cuckish if it's your girlfriend's idea and it's reluctant on your part rather than the other way around? I'm not up on this specific brand of toxic masculinity so I'm not sure how it works

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i think prison paul is genuinely gynophobic and also he just hasn't had a close or intimate relationship with another person, so everything he imagines happening is something he read on the internet somewhere or saw in a nightmare

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

loquacius posted:

Such an odd detail to add

Isn't it more cuckish if it's your girlfriend's idea and it's reluctant on your part rather than the other way around? I'm not up on this specific brand of toxic masculinity so I'm not sure how it works

It's such a revolting display of unmanly beta maleness that even women are disgusted by your femininity, or something

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

I'm going to have to talk to my wife abut this. I'm missing out

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i mean didn't he start in PUA crap? he literally thinks negging is a good way to flirt

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Ben Garrison is clearly drinking the facebook one is the opposite of the other three

Would be funnier if labeled "DEBT" anyway

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer

"Yeah, and your girlfriend is dressed up as Roger Stone, and you had her panties stuffed in her mouth. Also, the bedroom is decorated like the White House, and your friend dressed up as Donald Trump was watching. That's totally the sick poo poo you liberal cucks are into."

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Watson strikes me as someone who hires people to have sex with him but who's also very afraid of germs so he makes them bathe for a long time in hot water and screams about how the water has to be hot and also they have to scrub very hard to get the germs off.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Watson strikes me as someone who hires people to have sex with him but who's also very afraid of germs so he makes them bathe for a long time in hot water and screams about how the water has to be hot and also they have to scrub very hard to get the germs off.

Yeah that would be weird good thing you didn't get too specific

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Peg tape is real

Superanos
Nov 13, 2009

omg

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
:hmbol:

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

its like that scene from american psycho except its a pasty british stick man flexing in the mirror

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
lol Ben believes that stupid story about Roberts meeting with the liberal justices in a closed room and screaming that if they took the case there would be riots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

war
globalism
election fraud
higher taxes

one of these things doesn't seem as bad as the other