Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I guess I'd better sell some of the junk I keep saying "may e I'll use it later" instead of cramming into V's apartment on my way to check on his neighbor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

American McGay posted:

First, check to see if your hand is bigger than your face.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

did they actually test anything in this loving game lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Wormskull with the only safe save file in existence.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077 is where savefiles are stored

I finished the game, beelining the main quests after a point because I wanted to try another build for a more complete run. Ended ~4.3mb with tons of crafting completed on the save, but that's mostly through disassembly and upgrades. I don't know if those count towards filesize

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Just did a bunch of sidequests and my save went up to 5.45mb :(

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

Noctis: The injury left him blind?
Prompto: No, he saw a picture of some fries and tore his eyes out.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ya boy sold a legendary magnum I found in a dumpster last night cuz it didn’t fit the build. This rear end is safe.

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Ya boy sold a legendary magnum I found in a dumpster last night cuz it didn’t fit the build. This rear end is safe.

went with the small penis option, I see

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Miscellaneous

Offscreen explosions make noise now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat it. I didn't make it in time.

Fixed an issue whereby after a braindance it was possible to be stuck in 3rd person view with no head.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

im all in on this quickhacks thing, I've stopped using guns entirely unless I really have to

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Some great music in this game, the score during the haboob was really nice. I love the jazz station

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Yo is the grimes song any good?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yo it's a festering bowl of dog snot.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjoP1NP0mys

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Yo it's a festering bowl of dog snot.

:wth:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe

Bicyclops posted:

im all in on this quickhacks thing, I've stopped using guns entirely unless I really have to

Same. between overheat, contagion and sneaking the gameplay is basically: click enemy, open console, type "kill"

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Just FYI someone dug through save files to try and figure out the 8mb corruption thing and deleting your items in-game will not keep your save alive, the save file tracks everything that ever existed in your play through and doesn’t remove anything you throw away or sell or delete or whatever lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Just FYI someone dug through save files to try and figure out the 8mb corruption thing and deleting your items in-game will not keep your save alive, the save file tracks everything that ever existed in your play through and doesn’t remove anything you throw away or sell or delete or whatever lol

for once I'm glad having a toddler is slowing my gaming down lmao

majour333 posted:

Same. between overheat, contagion and sneaking the gameplay is basically: click enemy, open console, type "kill"

contagion is my favorite because I'm pretty sure they can pass it back and forth. all my hacks are uncommon though, even though I got the perk that unlocks the rare crafting recipes. dunno if I just need to find em somewhere

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

johnny silverhand voice “Just HAD to pick up that 8th kumquat juice huh? Well say goodbye to your preorder items.”

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

guess i need to slow down my crafting technique of picking apart hundreds of coke cans and reassembling them into sniper rifles

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

johnny silverhand voice “Just HAD to pick up that 8th kumquat juice huh? Well say goodbye to your preorder items.”

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

enjoying your crafting, you corpo-conformist? is spending all those points getting you high? maybe you should have listened to your ripper instead of pointing your rear end cheeks at arasaka's junk hording loot collection club and spreading them wide. hard to enjoy the taste of corpo boot leather when it's mashing in your teeth implants. now we're both hosed. and poo poo, the cigarette just clipped out of my hand and landed in that hosed up stew.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

anyway, I tried to comfort V's neighbor who was feeling down and he committed suicide. it's like being back in high school

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Some of these sidequests are legit cool as hell. If this game wasn't so insanely buggy it would probably be my GotY. Even if I really love a game, it's pretty rare that I get to the end and I'm not at least partially glad to be wrapping things up. I'm 80 hours in and getting disappointed that I'm almost out of poo poo to do :(

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Couldnt they still release this poo poo on the newest xbox. Isnt it just a windows 10 machine dressed up as a console or something

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

SpaceAceJase posted:

Yo is the grimes song any good?

Big fan of grimes here. And let me tell you , i love it.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay