Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Owens should definitely be the one to take the belt off Roman. Can't wait for it to be Brock!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Jey spent like 10 minutes trapped under an office chair

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Owens sold a 10 second reverse headlock harder than Reigns did annihilating the barricade

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
this ends with a loving nut shot because of loving course it does

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That absolutely should have been the main event.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Le Saboteur posted:

They should keep the Kevin Owens program going, theres money in those hills.

yea, kevin is a solid foil for roman

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

this would be good if the pacing were better. as it is, the pacing is all over the place.

Yeah, some fun bursts but "methodical sadistic heel" is just a total snore to me

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
roman reigns will ne'er be good

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

‘There is only one’ he says as Roman hugs the man who fought half the match for him.

At least acknowledge it, christ.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That was a cool match I just think it’s hilarious that WWE books all of these things the exact same lovely stupid way.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Roman and Kevin has been a good feud for these two, helping me turn the corner a bit on this Roman run

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Now let's end this show with the comedy match!

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i hope randy orton gets set on fdire

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I can't wait to see a human being burn alive.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
It’s almost time for WWE Points To Sign!!!

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
i hope randy orton gerts his weirner burned off

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Roman's heel run is going to be a recurring series of "Oh wow this guy could totally be a top face if they just gave him a sustained push" until they move onto the next title program. Jey Uso is great, KO is great, Daniel Bryan will presumably be great. Alas,

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Seth Rollins posted:

i hope randy orton gets set on fdire

Or worse

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Intruder posted:

Jey spent like 10 minutes trapped under an office chair

speaking as someone with experience at being an absolute dumbfuck, I can understand how that could happen.

it's like that old Nick Arcade game where you stomp on the zits to get to the next level.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Hey, guys, tuning in to watch wrestling for the first time in like 7 months, lots of stuff happened that took me out of it for awhile.

So uh...when did Roman turn heel, and why do I oddly like it?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Yum

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I don’t want to watch this crap again and yet

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
The Jey/Roman matches were honestly the most pathetic loving thing to me, but that was honestly pretty loving badass. It's kind of a perfect inversion of their 2016 feud, Roman as the despicable prizefighter heel with a cohort he claims to be his loved one and Owens as the unkillable babyface.

They really should pull the trigger on Owens. Have him win the Rumble and win at Mania.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Hey, guys, tuning in to watch wrestling for the first time in like 7 months, lots of stuff happened that took me out of it for awhile.

when he came back a few months ago he came back heel, and its honestly probably the best he's been

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I laugh every time I hear "crucix"

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Ragnarok the Red posted:

He turned heel at Summerslam when he came back in a surprise run-in between the Fiend and Braun Strowman. You like it because they're actually letting him present himself how he wants to be presented and, surprise, wrestlers are good at getting themselves over when they're not held back by lovely booking and writing.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

MJeff posted:

The Jey/Roman matches were honestly the most pathetic loving thing to me, but that was honestly pretty loving badass. It's kind of a perfect inversion of their 2016 feud, Roman as the despicable prizefighter heel with a cohort he claims to be his loved one and Owens as the unkillable babyface.

They really should pull the trigger on Owens. Have him win the Rumble and win at Mania.

The rumble is supposed to be their great reset with USA mad at them, so if we look at how those kinds of things usually go Shane McMahon will be main eventing Wrestlemania.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

MJeff posted:

WWE creative: "That's an interesting thought. Have you considered this, though: Roman-Goldberg"

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Aphrodite posted:

The rumble is supposed to be their great reset with USA mad at them, so if we look at how those kinds of things usually go Shane McMahon will be main eventing Wrestlemania.

lmao I mean, Roman does need to get his win back still, doesn't he?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Seams posted:

I don’t want to watch this crap again and yet

it's raining outside. it's cold and I'm tired and feel kinda sick. I'll take this over going out in that right now.

Light randy's dick on fire.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Randy should wear an asbestos suit like in hot shots 2

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I thought this was going to be cinematic.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Oh no they're going with the "light on fire" stip hahahhahaha

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Randy has pants.

Randy has pants!

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Randy kindly comes to the ring in clothes that can be set on fire for the inferno match, ok

This is what it takes to get him in pants

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Seams posted:

Randy should wear an asbestos suit like in hot shots 2

Close. He shaved every inch of his body and slathered up with fire retardant

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Randy wearing :goku:

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I'm super lonely and depressed so I'm going to watch Randy burn his dick off