Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I'll take Jazz Cherokee because he rules, but I'm not ok with the jewish banker goblin peeking out from behind the money. Also the jitterbug stereotypes inside the birdcage.

Where do you stand on the World's Most Beautiful Leg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Closer to reality. Although its supposed to be Christmas miracle. :shrug:

Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN

Captain Kosmos posted:

Closer to reality. Although its supposed to be Christmas miracle. :shrug:

I dunno, the Grinch musical that they are referencing is really bad. A kid would probably legitimately enjoy the book more than that.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Lareine posted:

I dunno, the Grinch musical that they are referencing is really bad. A kid would probably legitimately enjoy the book more than that.

Didynt know there was some new stuff. As Finn I just know the vintage cartoon, Jim Carrey one and the CGI. My kids love the CGI one.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Biden's Diverse Cabinet

Ted Rall posted:

Joe Biden and the Democrats keep bragging that their new cabinet choices are exceptionally diverse and reflect the country and its demographics. But they’re leaving one thing out: ideological diversity. They are all exactly the same politically, without a single progressive in the room.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
So Roll's just gonna keep drawing Biden as a masked angry skeleton until the heat death of the universe, isn't he?

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer

Jagged Jim posted:

So Roll's just gonna keep drawing Biden as a masked angry skeleton until the heat death of the universe, isn't he?

When Rall thinks of something hilarious he sticks with it, no matter what. See also generalissimo Bush.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Erenthal posted:

When Rall thinks of something hilarious he sticks with it, no matter what. See also generalissimo Bush.

College me thought that was hilarious, and this cartoonist in the weekly city paper sure was speaking truth to power.

edit: I think he was in the city paper. Maybe he was just online. It's been ages

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Britoonists do that a lot, I guess it’s fun for them

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Trapezium Dave posted:

What exactly is a CIS male and why does it only apply to one person?

You'd think most progressive person on earth Rod Tool would have even a superficial understanding of basic terminology.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

What exactly is a CIS male and why does it only apply to one person?

I deduce via logic that all others sat at the table are trans.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

It's in all-caps so it must be an acronym for something. Computer Information Systems? Maybe he's the first computer-american in the cabinet

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
Commonwealth of Independent States! :ussr:

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
It just means he's a COS male + i SIN male

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

It just means he's a COS male + i SIN male

I am always up for a math joke, but I don't get this one.
wouldn't that just be f(x)=e^(ix)?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall posted an interesting comment on gocomics for this

quote:

Meanwhile, you should put some thought in the dangerous, seditious ideas Trump’s floating in his last month.” And I have. I have drawn cartoons about Trump’s flirtation with a coup d’état and I have written about it as well. We are definitely not out of the woods. Trump is a trapped cornered rat who knows that losing executive immunity on January 20 means that he will almost certainly be going to prison for the rest of his life. Personally I think it was foolish for Democratic prosecutors to put him in that position but they did. It’s never a good idea to trap someone. I think there is still a strong chance he will try to remain in office despite having lost the election.

This is just...what? :psyduck: First, I cannot think of a high-ranking democrat who has really kicked around the idea of federal prosecution. Biden is assuredly going to pull a Ford (or I guess an Obama since there will be no pardon) with some “to allow for healing” BS reasoning. Like, weren’t you critical of Bush getting off free for his crimes? I get that war crimes are way more grievous, but jesus christ Trump is nonetheless a corrupt mess who has gotten plenty of Americans killed.

JerikTelorian
Jan 19, 2007

"Life and Limbaugh"

:vince:

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Pants Donkey posted:

This is just...what? :psyduck: First, I cannot think of a high-ranking democrat who has really kicked around the idea of federal prosecution. Biden is assuredly going to pull a Ford (or I guess an Obama since there will be no pardon) with some “to allow for healing” BS reasoning. Like, weren’t you critical of Bush getting off free for his crimes? I get that war crimes are way more grievous, but jesus christ Trump is nonetheless a corrupt mess who has gotten plenty of Americans killed.
Plus... is the argument that you should never "trap" someone, meaning... hold them accountable? Never let a criminal know they will be prosecuted? Never let a bad person know they might face consequences? What?

Also let's not pretend Trump hasn't also committed war crimes.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Jerusalem posted:

I love that the Stan Lee one is because Kelly is salty over Lee not hiring him during the 70s or something :allears:

Edit: Oh God the Pavarotti one and the aside about Kelly's ex-wife :lol:

What's extra hilarious is that aside from being a trekkie, Kelly's always been an obvious DC fanboy, so the implication is that's only because of a decades long grudge against Stan Lee.

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

He's also being, currently, prosecuted for this he did before becoming president. Maybe Trump should have used his four years of incredible power to, I dunno, cover up his crimes instead of relentlessly drawing attention to them and daring New York to hold him accountable?

Like are we supposed to feel bad that Trump is desperately trying to pull off the most incompetent coup possible after loving around (committing fraud) and finding out (that's illegal)? How is any of this our fault?

Test Pattern
Dec 20, 2007

Keep scrolling, clod!

PainterofCrap posted:

Um.

*when the worst (people) you know are (mostly) correct*
(Dutch/Nazi Propaganda poster)

No, like all fascist propaganda it's total nonsense if you look at it for more than a second. Look at the upper arms -- is America forcing degenerate Black Jazz and Jewish-backed Black boxers down your throat, or is it bad for lynching Black people? Is it ruled by Jews, or the KKK? Are the jitterbugging caricatures of Black people its heart, or are they caged victims?

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

America is an unnatural golem made from all these things, presumably using (((black magic))). There, it makes sense. Also I'm assuming that the Jews are behind it.

This is me defending Nazi propaganda.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I'm confused. The fact that "Miracles" is plural implies this is going to be a running list, but it didn't arbitrarily start with #17 or whatever.

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

I imagine there was quite a bit of "make them interracial, but not too interracial" handwringing behind the scenes.

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

Pancho Jueves posted:

I imagine there was quite a bit of "make them interracial, but not too interracial" handwringing behind the scenes.

Tinsley's fuming somewhere seeing his beloved comic cowtowing to such lib poo poo!

escapegoat
Aug 18, 2013

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Boris Johnson cancelling Christmas — Boris Johnson is facing mounting anger from senior Conservative MPs after announcing new lockdown restrictions for Christmas which may have to remain in place for months to combat a new strain of coronavirus"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Five-mile lorry queues in Kent as businesses prepare for Christmas and Brexit

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Ann Telnaes may get in trouble for this one. The Republican Propaganda Machine is already starting to mutter a bit about how this is totally what the Nazis did.

100% the same as Nazis. Please do not think of one key difference.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

I do really like the way she draws rats.

Even if take exception to the slur against rodentkind that is comparing them to republicans.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Weird to draw a bunch of republicans as Pete Buttigieg.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Sinfest Sunday

Welp! That's the end of the comic! Everyone got crushed by a giant Uncle Sam robot and died. No more Sinfest!

Just kidding, we're in this together until we die, see y'all next week.

Can't help but feel that mecha looks a little familiar...

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Spooner:

Victorian hotel quarantine inquiry report unable to determine who made private security decision (ABC)

Knight:

"Orphan" is what the report used to describe the private security decision.
Note that the report lists a whole bunch of failings of the government, including it wasn't private security itself but a lack of oversight of their operation that was the issue. But the bulk of the media spent the entire outbreak latched onto solving the mystery of Who Chose the Guards and they will never give that up.

Downes:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Pancho Jueves posted:

I think that's supposed to be one of the old established characters; swillmore's conservative co-worker who mostly exists to be an ethnic saying that the left are the real racists. Only thing I remember specifically is that he named his son Rush to piss off his liberal wife, as any of us might.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Jesus Christ how horrifying

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

RoboRodent posted:

I do really like the way she draws rats.

Even if take exception to the slur against rodentkind that is comparing them to republicans.

Excellent username/post combo

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Technowolf posted:

Jesus Christ how horrifying
"Now I can clean my hands with his brains as I go house to house. Ho ho ho!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Merry Christmas...?