Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

The chili cheese coneys are pretty good, their fries are crisp and go well with hot sauce. I haven’t been brave enough to try the spaghetti thing but I should since Cinci chili is basically meat sauce.

I bet Cinci will take Ryan Finley there today to celebrate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Gatts posted:

The chili cheese coneys are pretty good, their fries are crisp and go well with hot sauce. I haven’t been brave enough to try the spaghetti thing but I should since Cinci chili is basically meat sauce.

Can't go wrong with a good 5 way.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Elephanthead posted:

Can't go wrong with a good 5 way.

That’s what your mom said too,

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
My mom likes Skyline too but she usually gets a 3 way

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

The Cincinnati Zoo: It's Zoo-Sized

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/thecowbob/status/1341236249219248130?s=20

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

nice post, guy that had a famous meltdown about a concussion

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Phobeste posted:

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Was he concussed? You'd think he wouldn't have played the rest of the game (for a whopping ~2.7 yards a target) if he got concussed.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Dlink in his dad made sevenburgh shirt swirling around his wine glass filled with chocolate milk all smugly proclaiming this is the year baby this pass rush is too good to implode

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Phobeste posted:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Metapod posted:

Dlink in his dad made sevenburgh shirt swirling around his wine glass filled with chocolate milk all smugly proclaiming this is the year baby this pass rush is too good to implode

Fanfic is cool

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Eifert Posting posted:

Was he concussed? You'd think he wouldn't have played the rest of the game (for a whopping ~2.7 yards a target) if he got concussed.

lol this is wildly disingenuous

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Freaquency posted:

no eifert is literally just that stupid

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/gabbgoudy/status/1341256305697239042?s=21

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Juju dancing on logos is cool imo

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
^^^^^^
Yeah that's not why I dislike him.

Freaquency posted:

Clean hit on a player who popped right up and played the game out? Not every big hit is a problem.

There really wasn't a clear questionable hit all game that I noticed. Watt was the only really nasty one and it's unclear whether he slipped, dove, or was pushed. Ebron and Boyd went down due to underthrown balls and landing awkwardly. I don't remember any other injuries.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Everyone is talking about the cincinatti bengals

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Phobeste posted:

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

sharknado slashfic posted:

Everyone is talking about the cincinatti bengals

current bengals coach and or player spotted wearing current bengals t shirt

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Freaquency posted:

Its amazing that one guys insane hypocrisy and mental gymnastics can make the bengals as hatable as the entire browns fansbase

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

So much anger and hatred in this holy place the day after a holy miracle

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Y'all confuse me. All I want is an consistantly enforced and reviewable targeting rule, literally what college football does would satisfy me. You can watch that poo poo deter unsafe play in real time in college games.

Does anyone in this thread think that hit should have been flagged or that it wasn't clean?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

Y'all confuse me. All I want is an consistantly enforced and reviewable targeting rule, literally what college football does would satisfy me. You can watch that poo poo deter unsafe play in real time in college games.

Does anyone in this thread think that hit should have been flagged or that it wasn't clean?

It doesnt matter bc there were just a myriad of missed calls in that game, but that specific play could have easily been called a hit to the head

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

D-LINK posted:

It doesnt matter bc there were just a myriad of missed calls in that game, but that specific play could have easily been called a hit to the head

Wow, JuJu's got a really chesty head.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

every football hit to the upper body is a hit to the head. you have to do a form tackle or a low hit to avoid hitting the head. in the cool hit that ruled, the back of bell's helmet hit juju's facemask and it was as perfect a 'clean hit' as you can make. hits need to be illegal to fix it. and to make that fair, offensive players should no longer be allowed to run faster than 15mph

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

Wow, JuJu's got a really chesty head.

He clearly hits him in the facemask. But sure

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

helmets are 15 feet around. they need to create thin steel helmets

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

D-LINK posted:

The team you like lost to the team i like. Did you know that

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

The team you like lost to the team i like. Did you know that

Yes

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
im glad the steelers lost

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

D-LINK posted:

I know this is a tough concept for a steelers fan to grasp, but flags are supposed to be a response to what actually happens, not what one incredibly entitled fanbase imagines would benefit their team.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

*when a guy on my team gets hit legally* I WILL NEVER WATCH THIS BLOOD SPORT AGAIN. ENJOY YOUR DEATH CULT SAVAGES

*like ten years of watching football religiously later* you arent understanding the nuance of my guy hitting this other guy, allow me to explain

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

I know this is a tough concept for a steelers fan to grasp, but flags are supposed to be a response to what actually happens, not what one incredibly entitled fanbase imagines would benefit their team.

Oh for sure my man. I look forward to your next meltdown

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

*when a guy on my team gets hit legally* I WILL NEVER WATCH THIS BLOOD SPORT AGAIN. ENJOY YOUR DEATH CULT SAVAGES

*like ten years of watching football religiously later* you arent understanding the nuance of my guy hitting this other guy, allow me to explain

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

🥺

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Talk poo poo, eat poo poo. This the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Ghost Dog posted:

lol

Parmesan Basil at least fully committed to his bullshit, instead of Well Actually-ing his way into not fundamentally changing