Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Iwo Hima

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I'm finally taking my own advice and learning to love Peggy

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
"In my opinion, the day before Thanksgiving is the busiest travel day of the year!"

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Hihohe posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvJp2SRyBmw

I like how fast Bill goes from happy to crying in this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2F1ZwzD8Ums

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

Monterey heck

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

hawowanlawow posted:

substitute spanish prisoner is the best of peggy episodes

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0I2E1qqNLPQ

This is unacceptable.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

hawowanlawow posted:

There's a sweet spot between the dim housewife of the early seasons and the megalomaniacal rear end in a top hat of the last few

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5DXrAbgwFg

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
What would Hank (and more importantly, Buck) do now that Trump is no longer going to be president? Will Peggy still be working part time with Save The Children? Is Luanne using her show to indoctrinate children to be antifa supersoldiers?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

In my opinion, season 5 is the best season

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Kidney Boy and Hamster Girl is the perfect King of the Hill episode in my opinion.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

VinylonUnderground posted:

What would Hank (and more importantly, Buck) do now that Trump is no longer going to be president? Will Peggy still be working part time with Save The Children? Is Luanne using her show to indoctrinate children to be antifa supersoldiers?

hank wouldn't have liked trump because he's from new york

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Fur20 posted:

hank wouldn't have liked trump because he's from new york

So is Hank, lol.

I imagine he's the type of person who respects the office of presidency regardless of who's in power, and while still probably voting straight R, he wouldn't be protesting for recounts.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Paladinus posted:

So is Hank, lol.

I imagine he's the type of person who respects the office of presidency regardless of who's in power, and while still probably voting straight R, he wouldn't be protesting for recounts.

"Dang it, Dale, they wouldn't be allowed to call themselves Fox News if it wasn't news, now would they?"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Hank nearly left the republican party because someone gave him a limp handshake, he'd have definitely left over someone as slimy as Trump.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

So would Dale be in Q-Anon or what

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Who What Now posted:

Hank nearly left the republican party because someone gave him a limp handshake, he'd have definitely left over someone as slimy as Trump.

it's this, hank wants what hank wants for hank's reasons. the only ship he isn't willing to jump from is strickland propane

Drink-Mix Man posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJnczs-VbW8

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Luanne and Lucky would be die-hard MAGAchuds.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

The Bible posted:

Luanne and Lucky would be die-hard MAGAchuds.

Luanne would definitely be a MAGA type at first but would leave it pretty fast because she actually has empathy for other people.

None of the main cast would be chuds, basically.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

the only magachuds would be Minh and Kahn, but also Peggy and Joseph at different points. Joseph would have a proudboys episode.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Buck Strickland would be a huge birther MAGA chud for sure.

e: He'd be a true believer, but also running a grift simultaneously.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If anyone would be a chud it would be Buck, yes.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

buck would be anti wall cause he's been running an illegal propane smuggling operation over the border.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

killer crane posted:

buck would be anti wall cause he's been running an illegal propane smuggling operation over the border.

buck would be on board with trump 110% until the day the government declined to give his business a relief check but gives nearly seven figures to thatherton fuels.

e: this happened because he delegated the application to hank, who was boyscout honest.

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Dec 22, 2020

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Drink-Mix Man posted:

I like to think that Dale would think Q-Anon is in itself a conspiracy. Like, unironically, he'd see right through it, but mostly because it isn't consistent with his other conspiracy theories.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Who What Now posted:

None of the main cast would be chuds, basically.

Guess that's why we still love them

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

mojo1701a posted:

I like to think that Dale would think Q-Anon is in itself a conspiracy. Like, unironically, he'd see right through it, but mostly because it isn't consistent with his other conspiracy theories.

peggy would get into qanon, that's how dale figures out it's full of poo poo

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Bill would be at every rally for the social interaction, how easy it is to get approval and let's face it trump indulges his self loathing calling him a sucker. Probably has shirts printed up with "Suckers For Trump" printed up.

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
Hank loves Buck more than anything and Buck is basically a small time Trump. Hank would loving *love* Trump.

And Peggy would be all-in on Q-Anon because it absolutely plays into her inflated sense of self worth.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Bill would be at every rally for the social interaction, how easy it is to get approval and let's face it trump indulges his self loathing calling him a sucker. Probably has shirts printed up with "Suckers For Trump" printed up.

Bill would go to the rallies and get hyped on the energy until Hank or Bobby or someone came along with him and pointed up all the hosed up parts and then Bill would have a Hall of Mirrors freak-out

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Hank loves Buck more than anything and Buck is basically a small time Trump. Hank would loving *love* Trump.

And Peggy would be all-in on Q-Anon because it absolutely plays into her inflated sense of self worth.

:hmmyes:

Sadly, this fits.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

I want to think hank would see trump like he sees thatherton.

also peggy's dabble in qanon, while intense, would only be one episode. everytime peggy got into any venture with someone she saw as a peer, though they were obviously not, it ended in ego disaster for her.

it would also be an episode where the b-plot is bobby becoming either a furry or a juggalo.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Hanks inability to see the flaws in people he knows or looks up to is one of the biggest parts of his character, that's why he likes buck but hates thatherton.

He'd probably dislike Trump but also fall for Trump's bullshit all the time because he's a sucker

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Your father has the nose of a bloodhound.

——

You brought charcoal into our home!

I didn’t know what it was, Luanne asked me to hold it, I thought it was drugs!

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I don't necessarily think Hank would be a Trumper because of Strickland. Hank has known Buck for a very long time and knew him at a time where he was Hank's ideal father figure. There was absolutely a time where Buck was a good, honest man. There was never a time where Trump wasn't a phony man.

I think Hank would be a Biden guy. Despite the Democrat label, Biden is a moderate 80s Republican. Hank eats up that "no one is asking for hand out" poo poo that Biden says.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Hank Hill should endorse a political candidate for every election

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
please stop trying to plug 20+ years of politics into a show set in the mid-late 1990s, its just not gonna work

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

KoTH started in the late 90s but I view it more of a 2000s show. It captures the zeitgeist of 2000s wag better than The Simpsons did, which just felt embarrassing.

And no, don't stop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos

Detective No. 27 posted:

I don't necessarily think Hank would be a Trumper because of Strickland. Hank has known Buck for a very long time and knew him at a time where he was Hank's ideal father figure. There was absolutely a time where Buck was a good, honest man. There was never a time where Trump wasn't a phony man.

I think Hank would be a Biden guy. Despite the Democrat label, Biden is a moderate 80s Republican. Hank eats up that "no one is asking for hand out" poo poo that Biden says.

Hank is deeply looking to fill a father-shaped hole in his heart. For reasons I do not understand, Trump is *extremely* effective at filling a father-shaped hole in people's hearts.