Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My character's gorilla arms are strictly for masturbation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Gorilla Arm (Left Only)

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1340590280848908288

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

someone post the stonks picture, I'm on mobile

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

lol

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

cdpr shareholders:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jackie drove away after the Maelstrom mission so fast that he exploded an oncoming car and left the two people inside it floating sitting down in the air. Hype.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Jackie drove away after the Maelstrom mission so fast that he exploded an oncoming car and left the two people inside it floating sitting down in the air. Hype.

I saw a tyger claw guard casually smoking her smart assault rifle

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

the corpo lady during the judy mission where you meet her on the terrace just slid around the room like she was on roller skates while I was talking to her.

liking this game more as I get into the side missions heavier though. just got murdered repeatedly next to glowing dick signs while I tried to steal some records and then the britishcar AI guy gave me a tour of his factory via a smiling little robot.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

my kids kept me awake all night so i got to play this pretty much since like 9 pm, with only brief breaks to feed the infant or help the toddler go back to sleep.

the double jump legs are so loving broken, lmao. I just avoided getting hit at all by a cyberpsycho by just hopping around the screen and then bypassed half of a dungeon crawl by jumping on the ceiling

Reprogram Plus
Sep 24, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

my kids kept me awake all night so i got to play this pretty much since like 9 pm, with only brief breaks to feed the infant or help the toddler go back to sleep.

the double jump legs are so loving broken, lmao. I just avoided getting hit at all by a cyberpsycho by just hopping around the screen and then bypassed half of a dungeon crawl by jumping on the ceiling

I love it. It’s that feeling of beating a puzzle in a way the game didn’t expect you to. It doesn’t always work though, I broke into Clouds through the roof and none of the mission NPCs spawned in.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Its great for the stupid fistfighting bits too. Better than dodging.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tao of lmao posted:

Its great for the stupid fistfighting bits too. Better than dodging.

lol I hadn't even thought of how much easier those will be. no wonder they're so expensive, they do everything

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
My current joy is a combo of the double jump legs, the mod that slows time automatically when you get seen, and the rocket launcher arm.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

arms are the only mod slot i don't have atm because they're all kind of expensive combat things and I kill almost everyone by sneaking around and hitting them with cyberpsychosis and contagion. sometimes boss characters survive and I just hop around them sticking out my tongue while I wait for my RAM to come back.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I’ve blown so much money on mantis arms and then found a legendary set for free

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

arms are the only mod slot i don't have atm because they're all kind of expensive combat things and I kill almost everyone by sneaking around and hitting them with cyberpsychosis and contagion. sometimes boss characters survive and I just hop around them sticking out my tongue while I wait for my RAM to come back.

Gorilla arms are nice for the Boxing sidequest, but I don't think any of them are particularly good. I read that earlier in development they were all going to have side benefits (gorilla arms can force doors, Mantis can slow your fall by scraping a wall, not sure what the nanowire did) but I think all they do is slightly tweak your melee attack.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sounds like i need some robot legs

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Don’t we all...

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I haven't bought a single one of the cars because I just walk everywhere. just double jumping down the street, waving at the people,.giving the finger to cars who try to run me over in the crosswalk.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Bicyclops posted:

I haven't bought a single one of the cars because I just walk everywhere. just double jumping down the street, waving at the people,.giving the finger to cars who try to run me over in the crosswalk.
If you know how to bunny hop, it's pure insanity, nobody ever tested the game against it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIhS1wk4pRg

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

There’s a way to speed boost against geometry sometimes too. I have the best luck with curbs and short fences. I can’t do it consistently yet but I have a feeling speedrunners are gonna find all sorts of movement tech.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i have a feeling all speedrunners need to be shot in the servo and mike uyamas cyber leg needs to be hacked so he goes back to capo san lucas for another 10 year long recuperation for his chronic restless leg syndrome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

i have a feeling all speedrunners need to be shot in the servo and mike uyamas cyber leg needs to be hacked so he goes back to capo san lucas for another 10 year long recuperation for his chronic restless leg syndrome

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*Mike Uyama leaning back* Yeeahh. Gonna sir this one out while Goon favorites Paul Giamatti, Frankie Muniz and Trappo Chaphouse bearded guy croak of cancer. Another epic year for GDQCorp, a subsidiary of Uyama Zaibatsu.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

*Mike Uyama leaning back* Yeeahh. Gonna sir this one out while Goon favorites Paul Giamatti, Frankie Muniz and Trappo Chaphouse bearded guy croak of cancer. Another epic year for GDQCorp, a subsidiary of Uyama Zaibatsu.

lmfao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Great news guys.

PC-specific
Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like to imagine they were testing the saving functions on a PS2 memory card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Wormskull posted:

lol