Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

uuuuuuh is something up with geo boys energy generation during his test run because if he normally charges this quick I might just pull

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy
So I did a tenpull knowing my 5* was ready, but we DOIN IT FOR BENNY AND SUCROSE AND....

Sup Mona! She came 2 or 3 rolls later.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Am I crazy, or has a lot of visual stuff changed? I feel more zoomed out. Maybe I'm losing my mind.

EDIT: Stone gate wind plate is permanent now!!!!!

No Wave fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Dec 23, 2020

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Things felt visually different for me too while running from Wangshu Inn toward Dragonspine. Like it was brighter or something. A brand new day in Teyvat, we have content!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
If anyone can't find the free wishes for ascensions, go to the Attributes page of the character screen and click the new button with the ascension icon

this isn;t hard but it seems to be confusing the poo poo out of redditors

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Framboise posted:

So I did a tenpull knowing my 5* was ready, but we DOIN IT FOR BENNY AND SUCROSE AND....

Sup Mona! She came 2 or 3 rolls later.

God drat

Bloody Emissary
Mar 31, 2014

Powawa~n
Ooh, cross-session chat? Very nice.

They swapped the positions of the Starglitter and Primogem exchange tabs, watch out for that.

Soothing Vapors posted:

If anyone can't find the free wishes for ascensions, go to the Attributes page of the character screen and click the new button with the ascension icon

this isn;t hard but it seems to be confusing the poo poo out of redditors

Ta for that; I have a post-it note over that part of my screen and was indeed having the poo poo confused out of me.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Finally got my first 5* from the standard banner and it's Skyward Blade (along with my 3rd Stringless)! Is it good on anyone?

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

gandlethorpe posted:

Finally got my first 5* from the standard banner and it's Skyward Blade (along with my 3rd Stringless)! Is it good on anyone?
B E N N E T T

(probably albedo too?)

No Wave fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Dec 23, 2020

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

all my luck flew into the standard banner with back to back Diluc C1/Wolf's Gravestone rolls

meanwhile event soft-pity hit Qiqi C1, the second time she's blocked me from a banner 5* (Venti)

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

THIS loving GAME

I've pulled as many Chongyuns from the standard banner in 86 wishes as the last banner gave me in 210

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

The curse is broken, I have pulled a cryo unit.

It's even Qiqi!

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

gandlethorpe posted:

THIS loving GAME

I've pulled as many Chongyuns from the standard banner in 86 wishes as the last banner gave me in 210

Con.... grats?

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

No Wave posted:

B E N N E T T

(probably albedo too?)

Wooh, just got him on my as my first 4* pull (and last one I still needed)

Just need Geoboy and I'll have all the good boy characters (gently caress Diluc)

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Have got 3 weapons, all from the weapon banner, while pulling the character banner, and a Sucrose and Bennett, I keep checking to make sure I am not pulling the wrong banner.

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Dec 23, 2020

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

gandlethorpe posted:

Wooh, just got him on my as my first 4* pull (and last one I still needed)

Just need Geoboy and I'll have all the good boy characters (gently caress Diluc)

Diluc isn't a good boy but he's extremely pretty

Meanwhile I'm trying to figure out what to do with this alchemy himbo here. Is he actually good in some circumstance? Maybe with Petra?

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

my pity on the normal banner was wolf's gravestone (which you really can't complain about.) I did about 60 on the albedo banner and didn't reach pity.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Albedo's really fun holy poo poo. Looks like all he needs is an ER sword.

Geo MC is already a great battery, but imagine them not turning the field into a nightmare to navigate.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

I made 35 standard wishes - 3 Favonious Lances, an Amber, and a Lisa. Beat THAT.

(I actually have a level 90 Favonious Lance so it's not so bad)

No Wave fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Dec 23, 2020

Bloody Emissary
Mar 31, 2014

Powawa~n
Hm. Amos' Bow, Favonius Codex, two Sucroses, and another Razor, all from my ascension wishes. Too bad I don't have anybody raised who could use those weapons.

Radical posted:

my pity on the normal banner was wolf's gravestone (which you really can't complain about.) I did about 60 on the albedo banner and didn't reach pity.

:eyepop:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Got Amos bow off my blue fate pity. (and Keqing off purple. RIP albedo) Is Amos bow worth using over Rust for Childe? it seems like it (unless you have like max refine rust i guess?) but I don't wanna shove all these resources into it and get owned cuz its actually bad or whatever.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Alright it's been long enough since patch hit I need details. Is Albedo completely broken or is he worse than Zhongli? Everyone should know by now so I can know what to be angry about.

PringleCreamEgg
Jul 2, 2004

Sleep, rest, do your best.
Got a pretty lucky ten pull on the standard banner, thanks to the ascension rewards.

Guess I have a new main carry to grind.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

39 free rolls from the ascension stuff, C1 Jean, C5 and C6 Ning, R2 Rust. Good poo poo today.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Ok here we go...

First pull, Flute and Sucrose! Yaaaay.

Second pull...

:stonk:

:hellyeah:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I got Qiqi c1, which might be the worst 5 star c1, arguably.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Alright it's been long enough since patch hit I need details. Is Albedo completely broken or is he worse than Zhongli? Everyone should know by now so I can know what to be angry about.

Who knows how his damage will compare in practice, but his energy regeneration is bonkers. In addition to his E having a 4 second cooldown, the passive AoE can generate orbs seemingly every other proc.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

gandlethorpe posted:

Albedo's really fun holy poo poo. Looks like all he needs is an ER sword.

Geo MC is already a great battery, but imagine them not turning the field into a nightmare to navigate.

Yeah his trial was a blast and I want him in my Ningguang party like now for exploding rock shenanigans.

Selane
May 19, 2006

Heads up to anyone playing on console, I can't speak for the PS4 version but playing on PS5 load times are literally twice as fast this patch. I don't think they mentioned it in the patch notes but I noticed it right away.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Tae posted:

I got Qiqi c1, which might be the worst 5 star c1, arguably.

This happened to me on the Zhongli banner. Extremely bad feeling.

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

They're nuts if they're going to make Rosaria a 4* with that character design, thats all I'm saying

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Mae posted:

They're nuts if they're going to make Rosaria a 4* with that character design, thats all I'm saying

have you seen the other 4 star girls

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Mae posted:

I mean this game's pretty horny all around

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

got lost prayer to the sacred winds as a pity roll on regular banner. this after skyward pride as my first standard pity roll

weapons are cool but I wish I could get some 5* characters too. childe's the only one I've rolled yet

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Ibram Gaunt posted:

This happened to me on the Zhongli banner. Extremely bad feeling.

lol same here. i literally live in fear of more QiQis every time i'm near pity now

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Anyone unlock the domain yet? Is it story locked or can you get to it reasonably quickly? The game doesn't let you just climb the mountain.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?
Standard banner 17 pulls got me a Ning C2 and a few 4* weapons. Not amazing, but sure why not.

Character banner 50 pulls got me C0 Bennet, C3 Sucrose, C4 Fish, and broke my pity on Keqing.

I'm absolutely not sad about breaking pity on Keqing, which avoids the current guy and sets me up for a future banner character. Now I'm just kind of confused because I'd built up all this time with Benny being my second carry and now I'm confused as to how to build a team for Keqing. :v:

So very tempting to keep pulling for a C1 Benny.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Still like 30 off from the pity going off but I did get Sucrose, that's nice.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

C6 Ning ults/charge attacks are loving insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karia
Mar 27, 2013

Self-portrait, Snake on a Plane
Oil painting, c. 1482-1484
Leonardo DaVinci (1452-1591)

Well, I was at 49 and just going to pull to 74 to try to get Bennett C2 and Sucrose. Then Albedo was literally my first pull. Darn, that means I probably won't get Ganyu.

Figured I'd throw on another 30 pulls. Two more Bennetts, two more Fischl's (in addition to the one that popped from the standard banner) and two Sucrose, plus Rust. What is happening.

Karia fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Dec 23, 2020