Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
TASER BALLS
This poll is closed.
TASER BALLS 420 85.89%
TASER BALLS 69 14.11%
Total: 489 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

The bill we got is the worst. I'd rather:

A) no stimulus, riots
B) 2k

$600 is like the bare minimum to prevent critical mass rioting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

pre-op bebop posted:

Blue MAGA is real

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?

Bethamphetamine posted:

Pippin apples are great for tarte tatin.

But the Apple Pippin was unsuccessful.

Why it flopped isn't very clean cut. It launched during the height of the first generation PlayStation, the Sega Saturn and the Nintendo 64, so the the market was already pretty well saturated. It also wasn't just a console, it was also envisioned as an educational tool and an Internet browsing device.

The Pippen launched in Japan in 1995, and in the United States in 1996. To say it flopped would be an understatement. At the high end, estimates are that 100,000 units were produced, and at the low end sources say only 42,000 were sold. It is also said that it was such a disaster that there were actually more modems built for it than actual consoles were built.

The Apple Pippin was and is a defunct open multimedia technology platform, designed by Apple Computer, and marketed as PiPP!N, which probably turned everyone off in 1995 because that name was real dumb.

I would have been into that time cause I was a big Bulls fan.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Let's compromise, $2.000 checks - nancy

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Cithen posted:

when you putz around in the turtle van? sure, its harder, but it doesn't help that the water level reduces your health so much to start it out.

in the end, it's all trauma

Any time you spend playing that game, you're losing, because it is a bad game made by bad people

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
im inviting everyone to like and subscribe to my podcast. heres a taste of the audial goodness we provide

https://soundcloud.com/user-954198402/recording-66

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Hatebag posted:

gently caress that tiny jump! gently caress it!

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Buddykins posted:

its me im the cia

secret agents seduce married women. checks out

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

KaptainKrunk posted:

A) no stimulus, riots
B) 2k

Id rather take option C) Death

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

Buddykins posted:

its me im the cia

can you get me a job with the weaponized animals division?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

maybe don’t vote for bills you don’t agree with ??

is it that hard

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

BAE OF PIGS posted:

lol we're gonna end up with zero because trump won't sign it and congress won't do $2000 and then Biden will become prez and the republicans will care about the deficit again and no one will get any money and we'll all die cold and hungry in a homeless camp.
its this

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?

cumshitter posted:

im inviting everyone to like and subscribe to my podcast. heres a taste of the audial goodness we provide

I tried to subscribe but I can’t find it on apple podcasts. I’ll try again tomorrow and get Spotify if it’s still not working.

Aglet56
Sep 1, 2011

Tbh i think it's low key unfair that Nancy gets so much criticism when chuck schumer might be the worst living American politician

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Mordiceius posted:

I feel like there are parallels to be drawn between the TMNT films and the Back to the Future films.

honestly until trump i always thought bttf2 was the weakest of that trilogy. yeah 3 has its problems but it's also more ambitious and tries to give both marty and doc satisfying character arcs

given the sheer prescience of having a trump-analogue ascendant in 2015 tho i have to give 2 more credit than before

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Buddykins posted:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
lol dems bringing the $2000 to vote on xmas eve is lol

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Buddykins posted:

death is a certainty friend

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

euphronius posted:

maybe don’t vote for bills you don’t agree with ??

is it that hard

bills are long and they can't read

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

$600 was considered a lot of money by poor people 25 years ago. I can't even bribe officials in Central America with $600 today.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
trump

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lol

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

a Specialized Turbo Levo probably

bivtch

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

KaptainKrunk posted:

A) no stimulus, riots
B) 2k

lol the $600 is just some crumbs to keep the number happy while they clean up the bodies

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

KaptainKrunk posted:

A) no stimulus, riots
B) 2k

extremely :agreed:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

close

the democrats will bulldoze your homeless camp so you'll die in the woods or some poo poo

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
I think, they could have prevented riots / much unrest with $600 until Trump said $2000. Now instead of $600>0 we will have $2000>$600 which is not great for congress.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Apraxin posted:

lol the president gave a 15 minute rant in front of his christmas ornaments tonight where he claimed a dozen times that he won the election and the nation knows it, alleged a massive conspiracy to cheat him of his victory and concluded with ‘we cannot let this stand’, and no one gives a poo poo, it’s barely making a ripple even on decorum politics twitter
Oh, is that bad?

duck.exe
Apr 14, 2012

Nap Ghost

KaptainKrunk posted:

A) no stimulus, riots
B) 2k

yeah

Everyones Favorite Poster
Dec 6, 2017

:toot:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/yesterdaysprint/status/1341577847777886208

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

What if everyone wholsisticly stopped working

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
it’s all fun and games until someone owes me $2000. now it’s real fuckin serious

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
schnorkles i know you didnt ask me to do this but if you check QCS you will see a thread where there will finally be a definitive ruling from the mods about whether or not you eat dog turds

personally, i am pulling for the "doesnt eat dog turds" team, but the evidence is heavily weighted against that

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

cumshitter posted:

saving for later

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

would that be 8,000 for a family of 4 beciause uh

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Substandard posted:

I think, they could have prevented riots / much unrest with $600 until Trump said $2000. Now instead of $600>0 we will have $2000>$600 which is not great for congress.

gently caress congress lol

Oh no, the ruling class, I feel SOOOO BAD for them

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

thisnfucking rules lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

cumshitter posted:

You know, dogs eat poop when their diets are lacking in nutrients. Maybe schnorkles just needs a better diet, higher octane fuel or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Squinky v2.0 posted:

it’s all fun and games until someone owes me $2000. now it’s real fuckin serious