Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beepo
Oct 8, 2000
Forum Veteran
Sargon should know better, but he is still Sargon so ya know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Legitimately surprised that dude has a presence whatsoever

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
I'm not going to pretend that my rear end isn't floating around on the internet, but that's a hell of a comedown from four years ago for Sargon so lol

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I’d say he’s an old pro at showing his rear end online by now.

And he could never sink any lower than doing an hours-long stream where he laughs and rolls with the punches as his “fans” make jokes about his wife’s miscarriage while she recovers and weeps alone in the next room. Classy guy.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Slugnoid posted:

https://files.catbox.moe/0ybcv5.jpg

HEY FOLKS, MOD EDIT HAPPENING HERE!! that url leads to a photo featuring: a top-down shot of an adult mans bare rear end, cheek-cleavage on display

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

free slugnoid, amab

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

the milk machine posted:

free slugnoid, amab

that mod edit wasnt mine but i did edit the posts w/ the inlined pic of the guy covered in blood/missing & hanging teeth to just a link.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

that mod edit wasnt mine but i did edit the posts w/ the inlined pic of the guy covered in blood/missing & hanging teeth to just a link.

Fash with their face punched in is an occasion for joy.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Zeroisanumber posted:

Fash with their face punched in is an occasion for joy.

agree but it is loving nasty anyway. its just a click to see it rather than showing up without warning

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

GoatSeeGuy posted:

BRB, gonna get some bleach.

Gimmie the bleach, boys
and bleach my hole
wiping my butt makes me uncomfortable,
‘cause that is gay

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

I didn't think it was that spicy of a pic but I'll remember next time something like this comes up :shrug:

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Flesh Forge posted:

I didn't think it was that spicy of a pic but I'll remember next time something like this comes up :shrug:

no worries

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
Sargon of rear end-ad

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

When I found out it was Sargon's rear end, I laughed so hard I scared the dog.

Batmans dad
Jun 27, 2008
genuinly curious whats the story behind that picture. dude got catfished?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
has he ever needed an excuse

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I’d say he’s an old pro at showing his rear end online by now.

And he could never sink any lower than doing an hours-long stream where he laughs and rolls with the punches as his “fans” make jokes about his wife’s miscarriage while she recovers and weeps alone in the next room. Classy guy.

It still tickles me that SoA got more angry at people choosing to not have kids than his own audience and friends making fun of his wife’s miscarriage.

I hate the man but I’d give him a free pass if he tore into those people. And yet he didn’t to try to seem ‘better’. loving pathetic.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

DesertIslandHermit posted:

It still tickles me that SoA got more angry at people choosing to not have kids than his own audience and friends making fun of his wife’s miscarriage.

I hate the man but I’d give him a free pass if he tore into those people. And yet he didn’t to try to seem ‘better’. loving pathetic.

He couldn't get mad at his fans, his whole schtick was that anyone can say anything anytime without consequence because that free speech. Getting mad would give the game away, which is exactly what his er, ... fans ... were trying to get him to do.

Like everything he does, it's all an act, just like when he got mad at people for not having kids. He doesn't give a poo poo, but the white nationalists he's trying to cultivate an audience from do, so he gets angry. In the same vein, he was probably internally angry about getting trolled after his wife's miscarriage that the hoi polloi would dare to talk to one of their betters in such a way, but he couldn't dare show it.

That he was on the stream at all tells you everything you need to know about that odious little toad.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Cpt_Obvious posted:

When I found out it was Sargon's rear end, I laughed so hard I scared the dog.

it's the pose that gets me every time i look at it.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWXxlYzBCno

vez veces
Dec 15, 2006

The engineer blew the whistle,
and the fireman rung the bell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbv1HCXBrpg

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
I seriously wonder if dumb posts like this will ever go away at some point. they're just so utterly unfunny

https://twitter.com/Iesbiancowboy/status/1343252374580834304?s=19

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

not if they keep getting 30k likes they wont

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Race Realists posted:

I seriously wonder if dumb posts like this will ever go away at some point. they're just so utterly unfunny

i say this out loud after each individual post i read on something awful dot com

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Race Realists posted:

your signature is supposed to go at the bottom

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
so did jordan peterson die or what

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Race Realists posted:

Never, in fact posting will continue to get worse as the dumber the posts, the more likes and retweets.

It's a race to the bottom with no survivors.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Sir Tonk posted:

so did jordan peterson die or what

nah, he's still kicking. there's debate about the degree to which he retains motor function and his mental faculties, but there's been enough proof of life videos that his daughter isn't catching a murder charge anytime soon

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
rest in pieces, jordan peterson, and get one of those hang in there cat posters!

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 209 days!
zizek was a warning from the dragon of chaos that jorp couldn't even handle a weird dude who is a genuine intellectual, let alone the might of the goddess

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
zizek is the Gritty of philosophy

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

https://youtu.be/eIQp4KMwqwk

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Alan Smithee posted:

zizek is the Gritty of philosophy

The major thing to remember about Žižek is that he keeps his clothes in the cupboards.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
For some reason whenever I picture Zizek I imagine him standing next to an enormous tray full of hotdogs.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Zeroisanumber posted:

For some reason whenever I picture Zizek I imagine him standing next to an enormous tray full of hotdogs.

Phil Kessel is the Zizek of hockey, it’s true

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Race Realists posted:

who cares. It's fine. Go outside

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

Turn on BOTH your video display units.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Crane Fist posted:

who cares. It's fine. Go outside

It's not worth caring about in the individual but the fact that this is what people think constitutes parody or satire is concerning, especially when the joke is already worn out before you even read the body of the text

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

I too enjoy posting things I don't like in the alt right thread.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

AnimeIsTrash posted:

I too enjoy posting things I don't like in the alt right thread.

Is this meant to suggest that the alt-right thread is supposed to be for things we like?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Heath posted:

Is this meant to suggest that the alt-right thread is supposed to be for things we like?

Nazis getting pwned is a thing humans like and is the purpose of this thread? Though a copypasta about a baby doesn't seem related.