Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

In The Boys they mention A-Train needs to eat 3,000 calories an hour and this is basically what I imagined him doing whenever not on screen.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Volcott posted:

I mean, where do you think Cain ended up?

Smashed on the ground after Robocop pulled his brain out of the Robocop 2 body.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Elviscat posted:

These are like those horrible alien comics.

Except good instead of horrible.

let's not be hasty

Letmebefrank
Oct 9, 2012

Entitled

Suomenpystykorva.jpg :finland:

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Is this Bark?

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

VinylonUnderground posted:

There are vampires on the moon in the Bible? That's cool.

It's not specifically mentioned in the text, but I think Simon Peter retconned it on twitter a while back to try and capitalise on JKR's "dumbledore gay" thing

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Why does it speak English?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

70% of Finns are fluent or near fluent in English.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

VinylonUnderground posted:

There are vampires on the moon in the Bible? That's cool.
All the cool stuff's in the apocrypha

e: the undead sea scrolls

Splicer has a new favorite as of 13:12 on Dec 22, 2020

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Flint_Paper posted:

It's not specifically mentioned in the text, but I think Simon Peter retconned it on twitter a while back to try and capitalise on JKR's "dumbledore gay" thing

The revelation that Jesus would always just piss himself and turn it into wine was weird.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Sunswipe posted:

The revelation that Jesus would always just piss himself and turn it into wine was weird.

So it wasn't just a clever art piece.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

sinburger posted:

The Dr. McNinja creator now works as a writer for marvel (mostly Gwenpool and Deadpool), so it's entirely possible he just brought this plot point over himself to marvel.

I think I already shilled for this in this thread, but he's also a player in Branson Reese's DnD podcast (along with his wife, Carly Monardo). good poo poo if you like that sort of thing: Rude Tales of Magic

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

:hellyeah: can't wait

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
I'm not sure if people are joking or not, but to be clear I've been posting the comic's alt text.

I should have suspected... all of these letters were cut from the latest issue of Circular Head Aficionado Magazine.

In retrospect I just pranked us both

Bk.
Nov 9, 2009
Is there any alternative way to read the covid storyline of MM&O?

I stopped reading a few weeks ago and now IG demands I log in before it'll let me scroll down to where I left off.

Compelling as the story may be, gently caress making an IG account.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Bk. posted:

Is there any alternative way to read the covid storyline of MM&O?

I stopped reading a few weeks ago and now IG demands I log in before it'll let me scroll down to where I left off.

Compelling as the story may be, gently caress making an IG account.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3822798&userid=130500

enjoy

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

It looks like the story may be over? That panel feels pretty The End

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Len posted:

It looks like the story may be over? That panel feels pretty The End

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Dude, your quips are so loving good. Have you considered writing your own webcomic?

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Dude, your quips are so loving good. Have you considered writing your own webcomic?

I can’t tell if these people are joking or not

it’s the original comics’ alt text, the op didn’t write it

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I hovered over the images and didn't see no alt text

e: it's okay for Fools Infinite to be funny. why are you trying to take this from them

Son of Thunderbeast has a new favorite as of 05:17 on Dec 23, 2020

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
What a loser. Just admit that coffee sucks.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
I hate coffee and always ordered hot chocolate instead whenever I was in a coffee situation and it always turned out fine (except now I'm fat)

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Adults who don't like coffee are basically the same as adults who are obsessed with Disneyland. loving weird.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde
I hated coffee until I was introduced to light roasts. Tasting "dark roast" chocolate was key to the discovery, because I apparently just hate the taste of "burnt".

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Beachcomber posted:

I hated coffee until I was introduced to light roasts. Tasting "dark roast" chocolate was key to the discovery, because I apparently just hate the taste of "burnt".

Coffee is like beer, you either get used to it or keep adding milk and sugar until it's good.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Skwirl posted:

Coffee is like beer, you either get used to it or keep adding milk and sugar until it's good.

That's the worst beer mixer!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

cant cook creole bream posted:

That's the worst beer mixer!

:thejoke:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Yeah okay, but I genuinely had to gag when reading that.
Does anyone actually do that? Mixing a fizzy beer with creamy milk sounds so incredibly gross. That poo poo is coagulating!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Does anyone actually do that? Mixing a fizzy beer with creamy milk sounds so incredibly gross. That poo poo is coagulating!

No, no one does that, that's why I made the joke.

Coffee and beer are both things that I thought tasted disgusting as a child, as an adult I like both. I put cream and sugar in coffee (if it's really good coffee I don't add sugar, and if someone else is serving it to me and they don't have cream I'll still drink it), cream and sugar are obviously terrible things to add to beer.

Aramoro
Jun 1, 2012

I think they're probably talking about pastry stouts where the milk and sugar is added during the Brewing process.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Did I do this right?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Aramoro posted:

I think they're probably talking about pastry stouts where the milk and sugar is added during the Brewing process.

No, I was making a joke about how as a teenager coffee was too bitter so I added milk and sugar to it, and then I pretended that was a thing I did at keggers too. I think a someone who hasn't had a lot of experience drinking beer would have even more problems drinking a milk stout than they would Bud Light.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
You guys don't put sugar in beer?? The sugar is what makes it great

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Skwirl posted:

Adults who don't like coffee are basically the same as adults who are obsessed with Disneyland. loving weird.

I think people who just like everything are weirder. My theory is their tastebuds are so unsophisticated everything just tastes 'ok'. I mean people like to make out they eat or drink things they don't like because they're mature but that's such bullshit. Fuckers just like everything. Utter scum imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Coffee and beer dislikers explained

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op8h9_VVDmQ

Personally speaking. If I’m at a coffee shop and I’m not feeling coffee, my usual order is a London fog