Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It's hilarious that he talked up MGS so much and then was complete dogshit at playing the game.

He played on stream for what, like 2 hours, before eh gave up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Gonna cancel Felix for saying "Hatsune Miko"

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Mae posted:

Gold Nova 1, and he’s super proud of it unironically

drat what the hell is this lmao. Just gonna MMR shame tf

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

The REAL Goobusters posted:

drat what the hell is this lmao. Just gonna MMR shame tf

I'm sure he's really nice to his 10 year old teammates

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
last chapo got pretty rambley during the obama favs section, especially matt. how are his vlogs going?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
If you’re gonna talk poo poo about someone’s MMR, you have to post your own MMR. I don’t trust you goons

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
You should not be ashamed to have had the MMR, mumps is brutal

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
lmao the only people on Earth who still care about counterstrike are the people who’ve been playing it for 15 years. Oh my god he clicked the head! No actually this is the best head clicker guy, he actually clicks on the most heads while avoiding having his own head clicked on! This is war, I’m a warrior!

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Bust Rodd posted:

lmao the only people on Earth who still care about counterstrike are the people who’ve been playing it for 15 years. Oh my god he clicked the head! No actually this is the best head clicker guy, he actually clicks on the most heads while avoiding having his own head clicked on! This is war, I’m a warrior!

I have no idea what any of this means

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Saagonsa posted:

Gonna cancel Felix for saying "Hatsune Miko"

also seeming to believe that Miku is a show

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Tirade posted:

I have no idea what any of this means

Counter strike is a video game where you play as either terrorists or counter terrorists and shoot each other, preferably in the head. It actually came out 21 years ago so the only people who care are very old or very young in the gaming community.

“Clicking on heads” is because you use your mouse to aim, unlike a controller shooter like Halo. The combination of extremely lethal weapons, early use of voice comms, and strict teamwork requirements have created one of the most uniquely toxic communities in all of gaming.

Counter strike is populated by laconic 12 year olds and depressed 32 year olds, all of which will drop an endless parade of slurs on you especially if you’re on their team. It has the added unique gameplay feature of “no respawn”, so if you are bad and die you have to watch your teammates play for a couple minutes until the next round. Due to the intense stimulant regimen the player base is universally on, this 2 minute period interlude can feel like an eternity.

The fact that Felix still plays it is very funny as he is very old, very bad, and very much likely to be tilted by the constant stream of racial/sexual profanity and terrible team work.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I agree with all of that except for the idea that Counterstrike is uniquely toxic, literally 100% of multiplayer online games with team chat are this way. People use multiplayer games in 2020 the way fuckin serial killer toddlers used a magnifying glass to melt ants.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

I agree with all of that except for the idea that Counterstrike is uniquely toxic, literally 100% of multiplayer online games with team chat are this way. People use multiplayer games in 2020 the way fuckin serial killer toddlers used a magnifying glass to melt ants.

OG Splatoon was the best online shooter exactly because it had no comms except your map dots, "Over Here" and "Booyah"

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
For whomever was asking for a Star Trek episode, will is on this weeks cum town so of course they spend half the episode talking about Star Trek.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Bust Rodd posted:

Rocket League is cool because the voice comms are completely broken and broadcast to the entire lobby so you would sometimes hear a garbled mess every few seconds while some kid tries to call you a bitch. The devs have it set to be off by default for everybody as of the most recent patch

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Danger posted:

For whomever was asking for a Star Trek episode, will is on this weeks cum town so of course they spend half the episode talking about Star Trek.
Yeah it was me, but I’ve never listened to Cum Town

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

FlamingLiberal posted:

Thank you for letting us know

THS
Sep 15, 2017

ive listened to cum town

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

Stav would be the best counter strike player of the three.

Out of the chapos it would be virgil

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Bust Rodd posted:

iirc felix plays with a controller on pc

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

FlamingLiberal posted:

The closest trek trek analog to a non cumtown listener would be wesley crusher. Who slurps all the cum off the ground of the holodeck.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The Muppets On PCP posted:

iirc felix plays with a controller on pc

That's fortnite (lol) I don't think it's possible to play CS that way.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Groovelord Neato posted:

That's fortnite (lol) I don't think it's possible to play CS that way.

look at this nerd who knows about video games

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

space uncle posted:

Counter strike is a video game where you play as either terrorists or counter terrorists and shoot each other, preferably in the head. It actually came out 21 years ago so the only people who care are very old or very young in the gaming community.

“Clicking on heads” is because you use your mouse to aim, unlike a controller shooter like Halo. The combination of extremely lethal weapons, early use of voice comms, and strict teamwork requirements have created one of the most uniquely toxic communities in all of gaming.

Counter strike is populated by laconic 12 year olds and depressed 32 year olds, all of which will drop an endless parade of slurs on you especially if you’re on their team. It has the added unique gameplay feature of “no respawn”, so if you are bad and die you have to watch your teammates play for a couple minutes until the next round. Due to the intense stimulant regimen the player base is universally on, this 2 minute period interlude can feel like an eternity.

The fact that Felix still plays it is very funny as he is very old, very bad, and very much likely to be tilted by the constant stream of racial/sexual profanity and terrible team work.

thats every online competitive game

E: also most toxic? friend you ever play a lil game called dota

the mean lunch lady
Jun 24, 2009

went mad at sea
lots were drawn
Kroenke didn't survive
he was delicious
god dota was a nightmare even just as a war3 custom game

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

the mean lunch lady posted:

god dota was a nightmare even just as a war3 custom game

NA dota has a level of brain damage and toxicity that I have never encountered in any other online game.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

AnimeIsTrash posted:

NA dota has a level of brain damage and toxicity that I have never encountered in any other online game.

jokes on you, i love being called slurs and witnessing the next frontier of online racism directed at south americans

(i haven't played cs:go or dota2 ever since they did the major revamps for both games, the ui and the skill tree thingo in dota)

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Xbox Live democratized calling people slurs on the internet. Many people are saying this.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
The only thing I know about DotA is that they have literally Lina Inverse in it, barely disguised.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

MonsieurChoc posted:

The only thing I know about DotA is that they have literally Lina Inverse in it, barely disguised.

Her title is even Slayer.

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
in the warcraft 3 custom game hero battle genre you could be any type of anime you wanted to

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
you could get away with a lot more back in the old days.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
lol at Felix crawling back to Counterstrike after getting constantly humiliated at Fortnite

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

THS posted:

ive listened to cum town

Mods

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Nothus posted:

lol at Felix crawling back to Counterstrike after getting constantly humiliated at Fortnite

those Fortnite zoomers will rip you to pieces like piranhas. i don't blame him for returning to the grandpa game.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Post more clips of Felix getting owned by children

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

net work error posted:

Xbox Live democratized calling people slurs on the internet. Many people are saying this.

There is a direct line between Xbox live and the alt right with a stop somewhere at ytmnd and through 4chan. Normalizing that racism was the difference between my generation and KidsTheseDays

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Proust Malone posted:

There is a direct line between Xbox live and the alt right with a stop somewhere at ytmnd and through 4chan. Normalizing that racism was the difference between my generation and KidsTheseDays

i hate to break it to you but white suburban teens have always been awful and racist on average xbox live just let them talk to the world like they talked with their friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
50 years ago a lot of them would have been ham radio guys ranting about the chinese or whatever