Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
I was doing some counting and you're 8 spots away from the closer pressure plate. Did you want to long rest before going in so you could have both of your Move 4 cards available?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Reik posted:

I was doing some counting and you're 8 spots away from the closer pressure plate. Did you want to long rest before going in so you could have both of your Move 4 cards available?

I could just short rest instead and protect my move 4 cards

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Had not realized that a few days ago we have passed the LP's 2 years anniversary :toot:

Deep Ruins, Round 13B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

5. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Cranium Overload (bot)! Moves5 to C7.
- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (top)! Attacks Stone Golem 5 for 2 (4base, -1mod, +1Doom, SHIELD2) damage! Gains 2XP. LOSS card!
Stone Golem 5 is at 4 HP and is DOOMED and DISARMED!
ICE is now strong.

9. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Reik) posted:

- Boris uses Detonation (top as a basic ATK2)! Attacks Stone Golem 5 with ADVANTAGE for 2 (2base, x2/+1mod, SHIELD2) damage!
- Boris uses Race to the Grave (bot)! Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - This enemy suffers 2 damage at the start of each of its turns - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card. Previous Doom discarded!
Stone Golem 5 is at 2 HP and is DOOMED and DISARMED!

46. Ancient Artillery posted:

No enemy in range!

72. Stone Golems posted:

- Stone Golem 5 suffers 2 Doom damage.
Stone Golem 5 is killed! Doom discarded.

91. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (SalTheBard) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Mana Bolt (bot)! HEAL3, Self! Gains STRENGTHENED.
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 4 HP.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Aid from the Ether (top)! HEAL3, Self!
Lina Megumin Inverse is at 7 HP.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Boris's deck is shuffled.
- ICE is now waning.
- FIRE is now inert.

:siren::siren::siren:
Please send me 2 Rounds worth of orders!
If the Artilleries don't draw a PUSH card on Round15, the players should be able to win this without issues, since Boris can tank forever thanks to his gigantic handsize. I'll try to wrap things up tomorrow, so that we can finish the Scenario before the Holidays :)

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

SalTheBard posted:

I could just short rest instead and protect my move 4 cards

You can only protect one card, so there's a small chance you lose one if you reroll one Move 4 in to the other.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Reik posted:

You can only protect one card, so there's a small chance you lose one if you reroll one Move 4 in to the other.

Good point.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Awaiting clarifications from 1 player :)

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Deep Ruins, Conclusion
Aaaand the Forum ate my update :(

This is the universe trying to tell me to skip uneventful Rounds, i guess. Anyway, long story short, our party has manage to reach the pressure plate on round 16 (3 Rounds from now). Here's the updated stats for thouse Rounds:
- Master Splinter: +2XP and +3coins
- Lina Megumin Inverse: +4XP
- Boris: +1coin
Scenario Ends!

Conclusion posted:

With the last switch depressed, the alarm finally, thankfully, subsides. The cannons’ lights go off and their guns point downward, lying dormant. The machinery sputters and dies, the cogs stopping their rotation. Within a matter of seconds, the entire chamber becomes as dead as it was before, leaving you to continue to explore in peace. Heading down a narrow passage at the back of the left room, you find the corridor descends into a pool of brackish liquid. You can see a vague light in the distance under the water. A quick swim should take you farther into this underground world. (26)

Rewards posted:

New Locations:
- Ancient Cistern (26) - was already unlocked.
Scenario Rewards
- Global Achievement: Ancient Technology (current: 3).
- Party Achievement: Through the Ruins.

Victory Rewards
+12XP each!

Battle Goals posted:

These are the Battle Goals that have been picked by our players for Scenario 23.
- Master Splinter: Feral - Have the most cards in your lost pile at the end of the scenario. BG Completed, +1 Checkmark.
- Lina Megumin Inverse: Hothead - Add two cards to your lost pile before your first rest. BG Completed, +1 Checkmark.
- Boris: Layabout* - Gain 7 or fewer experience points during the Scenario. BG Completed, +1 Checkmark.

Final Stats posted:

Final stats after Scenario 23are as follows:

Each coin token at Scenario level=4 is worth 4 gold. Updated $$$ and XP for our party are as follows:
- Master Splinter: +26XP. (New Total 412XP) and +16 gold (New Total 67 gold).
- Lina Megumin Inverse: +19XP. (New Total 285XP) and +12 gold (New Total 80 gold).Lina Megumin Inverse has enough experience to advance to Level 6!
- Boris: +19XP. (New Total 169XP) and +20 gold (New Total 38 gold).
These are the cards available to our Spellweaver:

Personal Quest progression posted:

- Master Splinter: no new progress.
- Lina Megumin Inverse: no new progress.
- Boris: 38/200 gold.
Updated Sheets

Our heroes are back in Gloomhaven. While they're in the City, something happens...

City Event 8 posted:

Let's discuss where our party should head to next! Since we've unlocked a bunch of stuff, I'm going to use a new app to show the Scenario Tree, since it provides some extra info on Campaing progression (IE: which Scenarios are part of which storyline) and it's more estetically pleasing

NOTE: we only know the basic creature and tiles composition for a Scenario at first; if we choose to pick one, I'll provide additional details (such as the map layout, creatures stat cards - and ability deck if we've met them before - and always active Scenario Effects).

Available Scenario Locations posted:

- We have followed the Voice in the Echo Chamber - it has asked us to recover a hidden vessel for it, in order to be able to leave this world. The vessel is hidden in the Decrepit Wood (32). This Scenario is in the Lingering Swamp and qualifies for Master Splinter's Personal Quest

If instead we don't trust the Voice, we can try to get to the bottom of what exactly it is, instead of just meddling with powers we do not understand. Maybe we can find some more answers in the Shrine of the Depths (30)

- While exploring the Echo Chamber, we have found a map leading to an Underwater Lagoon (64) in the middle of the Misty Sea, sout-east of Gloomhaven; maybe it'll contain some treasure? This is a side Scenario.

- We bargained with a Valrath merchant and bought a scroll with the "location to untold riches" from him. These alleged riches are in the Sunken Vessel (93). This is a side Scenario.

- The Librarian, Dominic, has asked us to help him keeping up a bargain he tried to strike (for the wellbeing of Gloomhaven, of course). He wants us to get into a place called the Oozing Groove (72). Doesn't it sound lovely? Completing this Scenario will allow us continue reading the Town Records.

- We can longer follow the Drake's Request (since we have killed it); so we can't access the Savvas Armory (33) at the moment...but if we were to follow the voice in the Echo Chamber, perhaps?

- We can now access the Ancient Cistern (26) and discover what was poisoning the City well, since we have access to Water-Breathing magic!

YOU CAN NOW VOTE FOR THE FOLLOWING THINGS (and please remember to bold your choices):
  1. MVP/Play of the Game for Scenario 23!
  2. City Event outcome, A or B!
  3. Lina Megumin Inverse's NEW PERK (list can be found above).
  4. Lina Megumin Inverse's NEW CARD (list can be found above).
  5. Our Next Destination!
  6. Money matters! Please specify if you want someone to buy/sell an item; the current Market pool is available HERE. Also, please if you want someone to donate 10 gold to the Sacred Oak Sanctuary, please remember to specify who! If you are planning an Enhancement, you can find the rules on how to calculate the price HERE.
A big thank you to our players SalTheBard and Reik and of course to The Goonmind! Hope you had fun.

We're going to keep the voting open through the Holidays - we'll resume the updates at the beginning of 2021, after I've had a few days to recover :)

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Thank you TiG!

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
Good job, team!

New Spellweaver card:
Living Torch
- Attack 4, Range 3 with Immobilize sounds good to me!

City Event: Option A.

Next Scenario: Shrine of the Depths (30).

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

1. MVP Boris. That DOOOOOOOOOM is always great on shielded enemies, especially the squishy spirits.

2. B let us befriend the scary crab people, splinter can maybe vermling mind meld them or something to see what they want

3. Perk Add two +1s, boring but effective.

4. I second Living Torch, useful non-loss cards are always great though Lina sweats that less than most classes.

5. My vote is 32 for Splinter's quest but I'm always all about unlocking more characters. Second choice is oozing grove for the town records.

6. Lina and Splinter should donate for blessings

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

1: :doom: DOOM and Boris are MVP
2: no idea
3: Why should we get a perk? The level up? I'd add the +1/wound but double +1 is also good
4: Living Torch. Who cares about the top, read the bottom. Ranged summon with passive fire generation.
The top is also loving good by the way, but that bottom.
5: 32, it's really time to retire Splinter, she deserves it.
6: Can Lina afford +1 range to Living Torch's bottom?
E: donate with Lina and Splinter since they'll probably retire enxt mission

Omobono fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Dec 23, 2020

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Omobono posted:

The top is also loving good by the way, but that bottom.

If I had a dollar.

~~~~~~~~

Splinter was clearly MVP since she traversed all over the drat map like a murderous ambulance helping out. That's also why we should do 32 to retire her and let her have like some fat rat grandchildren or something.

Not gonna get into the weeds about cards but we definitely want to talk to some crabs so City Event B.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Are we houseruling Splinter's personal goal to 2 scenarios?

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Reik posted:

32 won't retire her instantly but it will open up the retirement scenario.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Reik posted:

No, but if we complete 32 we will unlock the one we can use to retire Splinter with :)

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Ah, gotcha.

My Votes:

1. Splinter as MVP for soloing the bottom room and the clutch golem blast.
2. City Event B
3. Add +2 Fire perk
4. Living Torch
5. Scenario 32
6. Boots of Striding for LMI and both LMI and Splinter donate?

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH

Reik posted:

Ah, gotcha.

My Votes:

1. Splinter as MVP for soloing the bottom room and the clutch golem blast.
2. City Event B
3. Add +2 Fire perk
4. Living Torch
5. Scenario 32
6. Boots of Striding for LMI and both LMI and Splinter donate?

Agreed, adding this as my vote too

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

Omobono posted:

6: Can Lina afford +1 range to Living Torch's bottom?

Unfortunately not. Because it's a level 6 Ability card, all enhancements cost an additional 125 gold, so +1 Range to a summon would shoot up to 175g.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

City Management XXI, Update 1 and Scenario 32 Preamble
Happy New Year everyone! Gloomhaven is back!

Vote result posted:

• MVP for Scenario 23 is Master Splinter!
  • Lina Megumin Inverse's NEW PERK is currently tied between add two +1s and add +2 FIRE.
  • Lina Megumin Inverse's NEW CARD is Living Torch.

• Our Next Destination is the Decrepit Wood (32).
  • Money matters: We are donating with Lina Megumin Inverse (58g) and Master Splinter (57g) and we are 3 donations away from our next Prosperity check. Our Spellweaver is also getting some Boots of Striding (38g).

City Event 8, resolution posted:

Effect: Reputation +2 (current: 5)
10XP would have been enough for Master Splinter to level up one last time, alas...

On our way to the Decrepit Wood...

Road Event 13 posted:

Let's examine our next destination: Scenario 32 - Decrepit Wood.

Scenario 32 - Decrepit Wood - Location posted:

Set in the Lingering Swamp, it'll allow us to progress Master Splinter's Personal Quest if we succeed...

The Decrepit Wood contains a vessel that The Voice need to be free.

Scenario 32 - Decrepit Wood - Features posted:

These are the details we know about Scenario 32 before starting it:
Links to:nothing!
Requirements:
Goal: Reveal the G tile (top one), kill all revealed enemies, and loot the treasure tile.
Tiles in the Scenario:

Map Layout:

Scenario 32 - Decrepit Wood - Creatures posted:

These are the stats for this Scenario's creatures:

These are the ability decks for the creatures we've already faced in battle before.
NOTE: these are the "in the box" cards. We normally use the app ones, that automatically make the necessary calculations for us; the various "+1", "-1", etc are to be applied to the base value for that stat on the monster card. So if the base value is "Attack 4", an "Attack -1" ability card would mean that, for that round, the monster has an Attack value of 3.
Giant Vipers

NOTE: certain monster archetypes share a common deck. The combination of unique stat cards and shared ability decks allows the game to feel even larger than it already is!
The only monsters we have fought so far are the Giant Vipers, so we're going in a bit blind this time!

Scenario 32 - Decrepit Wood - Introduction posted:

The thick wood recedes as you close in on the location of the first vessel of the Voice. Through the trees, you see a decaying wooden structure with collapsed walls and a rot that seems to be seeping into the surrounding area. The trees and plants around the building are equally forlorn and decayed.

The Voice claims the place is home to a sect of militaristic Harrowers, highly aggressive and territorial. No one would dare get close to this area unless they had an extreme death wish. So there’s nothing left to do but kick down the door and find the vessel somewhere in the Harrowers’ coffers. Alternately, you’ve scouted a side entrance that could let you avoid some confrontation, but may lead to other dangers
Scenario Special Rules
- None!

Players spaw tiles are marked with the Entrance token.

I'm reaching out to our players and subs to see if they are available, please check your PMs Elephant Ambush, Zurai, Zulily Zoetrope and Narsham! We will continue with the update as soon as we have found our two active players for this game. The Goonmind is going to pilot our Spellweaver for this Scenario.

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE FOLLOWING THINGS
  1. Lina's Perk - A for two +1s, B for +2 FIRE.
  2. Road Event outcome, A or B.
  3. Spellweaver's card selection - while we wait for the rest of the team to be assembled, we can already start having a look at our SW's deck. You can have a look at The Spreadsheet here.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Jan 4, 2021

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
Happy new year GH thread :)

Lina's perk: +2 fire
road (which needs its timg repaired, btw, TIG): A. let's be jerks
spellweaver card selection: there is a LOT of poison on the monster cards, there! but also it seems like the enemies aren't individually super strong. We will want to be able to murder these nerds as fast as possible.
looking at The Spreadsheet, I think we want to sub in Living Torch and Flame Strike, and sub out Flashing Burst and Forked Beam.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Superterranean posted:

(which needs its timg repaired, btw, TIG)
Fixed it thanks! And I've added a link to the sheet at the end of the thread as well :)

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
1. +2 Fire perk.
2. Road Event Option B.
3. Sub in Living Torch, replacing Forked Beam Since we have the aid to the ether ally I feel like we'll mostly be using living torch's top action, and flashing burst generating light for that seems good enough to keep it in over Flame Strike? If we do bring Flame Strike though I think we should add +1 Range to the bottom attack.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
Hunh. my thinking on Living Torch was to use the bottom, so the spelleaver effectively has 3 attacks every turn. I guess the top could go well too

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
Perk: +2 Fire

Event: Option A

Card: I'm conflicted here, but I'm going to vote we drop Fire Orbs and bring in Living Torch. I would drop Forked Beam, except it has 20 initiative and we're starving for some faster cards. We could also drop out Cold Fire if we think Fire Orbs is more useful, but I do like that AOE stun.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Hi I am next up in the group. I've been told I am playing the Mindthief but if I could play the Doomstalker instead I would really appreciate it. It's my favorite class. However it's not a big deal and I like the Mindthief just fine. :)

Looking forward to murdering things with all of you! :tipshat:

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

Hi I am next up in the group. I've been told I am playing the Mindthief but if I could play the Doomstalker instead I would really appreciate it. It's my favorite class. However it's not a big deal and I like the Mindthief just fine. :)

Looking forward to murdering things with all of you! :tipshat:

You're in luck! The other active player had to drop out, so you can pick the DS :)

The final lineup for this game is:
Master Splinter: Zulily Zoetrope/Goonmind*
Lina Megumin Inverse: Goonmind/Zulily Zoetrope*
Boris: Elephant Ambush

*I think ZZ has played the MT last time as well, so I'm giving them first pick for the class they want to play between that and the SW, especially since they were originally going to play the DS instead :) This also means that if the Goonmind has any suggestion on the MT's hand selection, feel free to place them itt since we may end up going with that instead.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Jan 5, 2021

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
If the Goonmind ends up playing Splinter, I'm gonna suggest we drop Frigid Apparition for Mass Hysteria. At this point if we're engaging something in melee it's probably going to be dead that turn, especially with Boris in the party for bigger threats, so the stun isn't as necessary. On the other hand Mass Hysteria is another source of ice generation to help with setting up Cold Fire stuns and muddling four targets averages out to about a Heal 4 in a party with no shield abilities like ours.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Yeah, I'd rather try giving the Spellweaver a shot. I've played the Mindthief both ITT and it was my first Gloomhaven character.

Reik posted:

Sub in Living Torch, replacing Forked Beam Since we have the aid to the ether ally I feel like we'll mostly be using living torch's top action, and flashing burst generating light for that seems good enough to keep it in over Flame Strike? If we do bring Flame Strike though I think we should add +1 Range to the bottom attack.

This makes sense to me, though, I'd do the swap.

Perk: +2 fire
Road event: B

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

We got a lot of snakes on this here forest.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Yeah, I'd rather try giving the Spellweaver a shot.
Sure thing! The Goomind is going to take care of Master Splinter instead :ese:

AtomikKrab posted:

We got a lot of snakes on this here forest.
I'm tired of these vermling fightning snakes on this monday-to-friday forests.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Jan 7, 2021

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

Reik posted:

If the Goonmind ends up playing Splinter, I'm gonna suggest we drop Frigid Apparition for Mass Hysteria. At this point if we're engaging something in melee it's probably going to be dead that turn, especially with Boris in the party for bigger threats, so the stun isn't as necessary. On the other hand Mass Hysteria is another source of ice generation to help with setting up Cold Fire stuns and muddling four targets averages out to about a Heal 4 in a party with no shield abilities like ours.

I agree with this. I also suggest we bring in Feedback Loop, and leave out either Brain Leech or Scurry. We need a late initiative card as right now our only options are "pretty fast" and "RATSPEED", and sometimes you just need to wait and let the enemies act first.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I'm swapping out Felling Swoop for Rain of Arrows ebcause Rain of Arrows and Detonation are like peanut butter and jelly

I'd like to deploy in E4

I plan to Doom the horror and buff myself

The horror should be the priority target because it can summon and if anyone could just shove it into those traps that would be great. We need escape options

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

I have updated the sheets for all the characters, please Goonmind provide:
  • Your deployment hex for Master Splinter;
  • Your card selection and initiative
  • Pick one Battlegoal between:
    - Workhorse* : Gain 13 or more experience points during the scenario. Rewards: ✓
    - Finisher : Kill the last monster to die in the scenario. Rewards: ✓

While we wait for this, our Spellweaver Perk is going to be add one +2 FIRE; the Road Event is tied, so we roll a die...

Road Event 13, resolution posted:

Effect: +2 gold each
A true goon :911: Better than the alternative I guess.

Oh by the way, if you are interested, I am starting a new team based LP for The King's Dilemma! Come and join us :)

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
Zulily, do you want Ice element this round?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Mindthief i'm thinking should act fast, buff up and get to stabbin some snakes.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Decrepit Wood, Round 1A

Hand Changes and BG posted:

- Master Splinter: removes Frigid Apparition and Brain Leech for Mass Hysteria and Feedback Loop.
- Lina Megumin Inverse: removes Forked Beam for Living Torch.
- Boris: removesFelling Swoop for Frightening Curse.

- Master Splinter's BG is Workhorse* : Gain 13 or more experience points during the scenario. Rewards: ✓
I took some liberties to move things along; Krab's orders fit the cards for the MT (and it's a classic opening) and the BG should be doable for Splinter - and it's not going to matter too much anyway since she's heading towards retirement. Please let me know if you'd like Master Splinter to spawn in a different hex, though.

ROUND REVEAL posted:

Fun for the whole family! Harrowers are interesting creatures. Gloomhaven has a lot of unique fantasy creatures, and Harrowers are among the most interesting to me.

Harrowers posted:

"Harrower" is only the name given to this race in the common tongue, as the name in their own language of chitters and hisses cannot be translated. A single Harrower, as typically seen by other races, is actually a swarm of thousands of insects that have formed themselves into a roughly humanoid shape. These insects merge their intelligence to form a hive mind capable of highly intelligent thought. In congregation, the insects can form sounds that roughly mirror human speech to converse with other sentient races, though among their own kind, Harrowers are more likely to converse by simply merging their forms and exchanging a fraction of their mass and the experiences it possesses.
Though not necessarily evil, Harrowers do have a poor reputation in polite society due to their nightmarish nature and unique nihilistic perspective. Their lives are at once very fleeting, due to an individual insect's short life span, and eternal, due to the swarm's persistent ever-breeding nature.

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Master Splinter (Hand10, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 8 with Perverse Edge and The Mind's Weakness.

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"PERVERSE EDGE (08) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3 - Add +2ATK and gain XP1 for each negative condition on the target - LOSS
BOT: ATK1, Range(3) - STUN - Generate ICE - XP1"

"THE MIND'S WEAKNESS (75) [Lvl1]
TOP:  Augment - Persistent Bonus On your melee attacks add +2ATK - ATK1 - XP1 (discard when another augment is played)
BOT: ATK1 - WOUND"
Boris (Hand12, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 9 with Race to the Grave and Expose.

9. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

code:
"RACE TO THE GRAVE (09) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK5, Range 5 - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - This enemy suffers 2 damage at the start of each of its turns - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card."

"EXPOSE (13) [Lvl2]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: You gain Advantage on one attack each turn targeting a Doomed enemy - All enemies lose INVISIBLE and may no longer gain INVISIBLE - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - You and all allies gain PIERCE2 on all your attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card."
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand8, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0) is acting at initiative 69 with Fire Orbs and Engulfed in Flames.
(Hand8, Discarded0, Active0, Lost0)

69. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

code:
"FIRE ORBS (69) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range3, Target3 - XP1 for every enemy targeted - Generate FIRE - LOSS
BOT: MOVE3"

"ENGULFED IN FLAMES (44) [Lvl5]
TOP: ATK4, Range3 - Generate FIRE.
BOT: Persistent Bonus: On the next five melee ATKs targeting you, gain RETALIATE3, XP1 on 1st, 3rd and 5th trigger, then LOSS"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

My perspective

Harvester Whiffs

Splinter buffs and stuns the snek

Boris does the doom on the horror to get that down?

Sneks hop around

Lina does the fireball and positions

Horror does the nasty to splinter.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Sounds about right, though I think I'd be better off advancing to take the hit, since immobilize does a lot more to limit the Mindthief's options than the Spellweaver's.

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

I think we'll be ok with Splinter taking the hit. Next round we can heal ourself and do a ranged attack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I think it's better to stun the snek so that the only damage anyone takes is on Boris, which I'm OK with. I really don't want to get poisoned. I can heal myself but I'd prefer to charge in next turn. But if I'm outvoted that's fine.

And yeah the plan is to Doom the horror and buff myself. Next turn I will be immobilized so I won't be able to do much to the horror and instead I will probably hit a snek. If someone could push the horror through the traps that would be awesome.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Jan 7, 2021