Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It means there's absolutely nothing special or unusual or persecutable about you, but you still want to feel like an embattled minority because you are a self-centered piece of poo poo who can't bear not being the focus of any debate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Demisexual is functionally being ace with exceptions, same way you can be straight or gay with exceptions. It's a thing, and it's really not silly enough to be worth mocking honestly. Not when there's people out there actually calling themselves animesexual jesus christ

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Tenebrais posted:

same way you can be straight or gay with exceptions

so bi?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Trying to turn "I only want to gently caress when I feel like it" into an identity is extremely mockable, actually.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

OwlFancier posted:

I mean in the sense that I become straight when I am with someone of the opposite gender, I suppose.

There are certainly people who would argue that.

Kinda feels like you're being dismissive of asexual people.

Sometimes I want to have sex with someone and sometimes I don't is just basic human interaction. People who are married to or live with the hottest celebrities of whatever gender or sexual identity spend most of their time not wanting to have sex with them.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Tenebrais posted:

same way you can be straight or gay with exceptions
That's just being a picky eater

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

That would be why I am skeptical of saying "it's not a real thing unless you do it all the time" given what people who normally espouse that opinion think of me.

Skwirl posted:

Kinda feels like you're being dismissive of asexual people.

Sometimes I want to have sex with someone and sometimes I don't is just basic human interaction. People who are married to or live with the hottest celebrities of whatever gender or sexual identity spend most of their time not wanting to have sex with them.

I again invite you to apply that logic to a bisexual person being in a monogamous relationship and see where it leads you. I find it entirely possible to understand that people's experience of sexuality can diverge significantly from what is considered acceptable by society while still being able to have relationships that would not incur any quarrel from others, because that is literally a thing I do.

If you would like to argue that bisexuals should be on a lower tier of acceptance in LGBT spaces because we do not constantly perform transgressive sexuality, you are of course welcome to, I would not dream of stopping you. I am sure you will find others willing to argue that with you.

But until then I do not think it is outlandish to suggest that people can find themselves generally unable to experience sexual attraction, and experience discrimination on those grounds, without it being the case 100% of the time.

OwlFancier has a new favorite as of 12:45 on Dec 24, 2020

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

sugar mouse posted:

They're apparently pretty good but located in thanet and no-one gives a poo poo about thanet.

Good luck trying to provide meat for the whole country though.

You're just going to have to start raising sheep in every bit of greenspace, instead of only like 3/4 of it.

sugar mouse
Oct 17, 2006

there wolf posted:

You're just going to have to start raising sheep in every bit of greenspace, instead of only like 3/4 of it.

gently caress it, I know where I can get a great supply of rat and pigeon, I'll learn to live off that.

Also in regards to the argument above, I knew a guy who said he was vegan except he sometimes ate meat. And cheese. But aside from that he was totally vegan.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

If the majority of the world is actually bi then sure

DiabloStarCraft
Oct 12, 2006

What is there in this world that makes living worthwhile?"

CATS. CATS ARE NICE
🐱🐱🐱💀🐱🐱🐱

Skwirl posted:

That's not a thing 99% of Americans have ever eaten or even seen or read about.

What is that?

Yet you’re replying to someone talking about jellied eels which no one except a tiny part of London even sells and nobody except olds and tourists doing it for the vine buys

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

OwlFancier posted:

That would be why I am skeptical of saying "it's not a real thing unless you do it all the time" given what people who normally espouse that opinion think of me.

I again invite you to apply that logic to a bisexual person being in a monogamous relationship and see where it leads you. I find it entirely possible to understand that people's experience of sexuality can diverge significantly from what is considered acceptable by society while still being able to have relationships that would not incur any quarrel from others, because that is literally a thing I do.

If you would like to argue that bisexuals should be on a lower tier of acceptance in LGBT spaces because we do not constantly perform transgressive sexuality, you are of course welcome to, I would not dream of stopping you. I am sure you will find others willing to argue that with you.

But until then I do not think it is outlandish to suggest that people can find themselves generally unable to experience sexual attraction, and experience discrimination on those grounds, without it being the case 100% of the time.

This is clearly a bear trap I've willing stepped into, but. Not wanting to gently caress someone isn't an identity, almost everyone of every sexual identity spends most of their time with people they don't want to gently caress. And it feels insulting to asexual people that you compare their experience to the fact you mostly hang out with ugly people.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

isn't "demisexual" just "i don't have sex on a first date"

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

m e r r y

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

m e r r y

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎁🎁🎁🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

HOE HOE HOE ‼️😜😜 ITS THAT TIME 🕝⌛️ oF yEAR AGAIN‼️ 📅🗓📌 💯 OUR DADDY 👨👀🍆👅💦ST. NICK™ is CUMMING 👀💦💦👅🍆😜😜 TO TOWWWNN ‼️🎅🎅🏡 BUT WAIT! 🙇😯 SaTAn Clause has been WATCHIN YOU‼️👀👀 hes been takin NOTES 🕵📝📝🔭 👀😎he KNOWS if you’ve been NAUGHTY 👿👺or NICE 😇☀️👼if you’ve been GOOD for GOODNESS’ SAKE 😇😌❤️💙😘 Daddy Nicholas will slide down into your CHIMNEY 🍆🍑😏 aND eat up 🍴😋your COO(ch)KIES nd MILK 🍪🍼👀😜👅💦💦😩👏👏😏 IF YOUVE BEEN NAUGHTY 😡😤👺🖕❌❌ NO CHRISTMAS CUMMIES FOR U! 😣🍆💦💦❌🙅😔😔 send this to 2️⃣5️⃣ of Santa’s lil ELF TWINKS 👦👦🔥💦😜 & you’ll get Daddy Nicholas’ SUPER FESTIVE🎉🎁 THICC DICK‼️😜😜🔥🔥🍆💦💦🎉🎁💦😩😩

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Skwirl posted:

This is clearly a bear trap I've willing stepped into, but. Not wanting to gently caress someone isn't an identity, almost everyone of every sexual identity spends most of their time with people they don't want to gently caress. And it feels insulting to asexual people that you compare their experience to the fact you mostly hang out with ugly people.

It is entirely possible to characterise most sexualities as "not wanting to gently caress someone" but you clearly are capable of understanding that sometimes people can have a particular trend in those they don't want to gently caress, which can cause people difficulties when the people they don't want to gently caress are people that society expects them to want to gently caress.

For apparently not knowing what it meant 30 minutes ago you certainly seem very invested in the idea that they're acceptable targets.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It's something literally everybody experiences, and singling it out as something distinctive only makes sense through the prism of growing up poorly socialized through awful internet "communities".

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

It's not Christmas until Rhino posts about Santa's Cummies

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

All
I
Want
For
Christmas
Is
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄

❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄

❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄🎅🏻❄❄🎅🏻❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄

❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄

❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄

❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄

❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄

❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄

❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄

❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄

❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄

❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄🎅🏻🎅🏻🎅🏻❄🎅🏻❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Internet sez: "Demisexuality is a sexual orientation where people only experience sexual attraction to folks that they have close emotional connections with. In other words, demisexual people only experience sexual attraction after an emotional bond has formed."

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Light Gun Man posted:

Internet sez: "Demisexuality is a sexual orientation where people only experience sexual attraction to folks that they have close emotional connections with. In other words, demisexual people only experience sexual attraction after an emotional bond has formed."

FFT posted:

yeah

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If you weren't attracted to people you wouldn't go on dates with them, so I think it is quite explicitly not that, despite your apparent emotional need for it to be that.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Is it a fundamental aspect of a “real” sexual orientation that society has a history of persecuting you for it?

Elblanco
May 26, 2008

OwlFancier posted:

If you weren't attracted to people you wouldn't go on dates with them, so I think it is quite explicitly not that, despite your apparent emotional need for it to be that.

You can be attracted to someone in ways that aren't sexual.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

True, though I doubt the people complaining would believe that the distinction between sexuality and romanticism is real either.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!
This same discussion happens every single time demisexuals come up, literally nobody ever learns anything or changes their mind, and it's annoying every single time.

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

The argument is dumb, so I'm going to go back a couple pages and let everyone know I'm Lord/Lady Sir Serendipity Seven-Toes Nanaimo Bar of Shire Green because that almost works there.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

FFT posted:

It's someone who needs a strong emotional connection to want sex, and it's largely used by teenagers who think if they aren't constantly horny and DTF then they have a radically different sexual expression than anyone else. What's that you say? Sexuality and sexual desire is a broad spectrum that most people will shift around on over the course of their lives so carving out niche terms for anything that isn't facing entrenched social/cultural prejudice is kind of silly? Nonsense. It's sexbeast or repressed sexbeast , and nothing else.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
It’s a perfectly reasonable label to apply to yourself, as are many others. I don’t really see how it’s mock-worthy outside of back in the day where you’d see tumblr teens freaking out about coming out to their parents as not being into having sex with strangers.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Eh it is an example of people trying to make something mundane special. What demisexual is is something a large percentage of the population a,ready does

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I'm a sapiosexual, therefore

This actually made me curious, and I guess I should be surprised it too has a flag

Garrand has a new favorite as of 15:26 on Dec 24, 2020

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Garrand posted:

I'm a sapiosexual, therefore

This actually made me curious, and I guess I should be surprised it too has a flag

That's just Luigi.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

sorry the only colors we have left are poo poo brown and vomit orange

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!

CharlestheHammer posted:

Eh it is an example of people trying to make something mundane special. What demisexual is is something a large percentage of the population a,ready does

clearly everyone who isn't demisexual is an emotionless fuckbeast who slams their knob into every hole visible. knotholes, keyholes, ATM machines, a hole left in a snowbank after someone else hosed it, you name it. that's just how the rest of humanity rolls.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Eagerly awaiting for the UK to descend into the Fallen London universe where every spare inch of your flat is used to grow mushrooms and a massive eel farm dominates the suburbs

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

The European freshwater eel is critically endangered due to that time period when it was a staple food for the poor of London.

So, you know, that's gonna be a fun time bringing that back.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

RoboRodent posted:

The European freshwater eel is critically endangered due to that time period when it was a staple food for the poor of London.

gross

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

RoboRodent posted:

European? We don't want no eels from Brussels :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

lord bo okonomiyaki of liquor express