Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xcheopis

google THIS posted:

Hitler: Ha ha, you Dummköpfe thought you were going to get to kill me but guess whaaaaaaaat? (puts gun to head)

"You can't fire me; I quit!" on hard-mode.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless

A Black Mirror episode that explores the idea of an authentic Hitler sex tape being released on the internet.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

FactsAreUseless posted:

A Black Mirror episode that explores the idea of an authentic Hitler sex tape being released on the internet.

It's brief. Only one nut

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
A guy whose name is Dick Joke.

nut

canyoneer posted:

It's brief. Only one nut

I needed the money ok

Prurient Squid

No, his name is Richard Johnson Knob and it abbreviates to Dick JK.

Prof. Crocodile

Prurient Squid posted:

A guy whose name is Dick Joke.

I once met a guy named Richard Move. That's probably the best username ever, but I'm sure it's been taken.

Finger Prince

This one's really only for a highly specific scenario, but should you ever find yourself, late one morning, discussing with your partner keeping chickens in your backyard, and they finally acquiesce to your desire to do so...
For the first time in history
We're gonna start raising hens

We're raising hens, hallelujah, we're raising hens, amen
I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get
Some egg producing, clucking pets!
We're raising hens, hallelujah
We're raising hens, every specimen
Brown, white, naked neck,
Plymouth rock, Rhode Island red!

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Dec 22, 2020

Jaguars!

drat, that's almost as specific as my brother's 2020 joke:

Jaguars! posted:

Highly situational joke:

My Brother, on a remote hiking trail on the 31st [dec 2019]: What do you think you'll be doing tomorrow?

Me: Walking

Brother: Looks like you've got...

...2020 Vision

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
in 2019 my prediction for 2020 was that people were going to be making "hindsight is 2020" jokes so often that I would get incredibly annoyed whenever I saw it. in retrospect it's very much in the lower order of things to be annoyed by this year

ChubbyChecker

Yinlock posted:

Sir, a COBRA agent had this video on him

Hawk: Put it up on the main screen, this could be a vital clue to their plans

*screen fizzles to life*

Cobra Commander: dear gi joe: suck my nuts

google THIS

Stealing an original character but like in a heist movie.

Being lowered from the ceiling through a laser grid toward a glass case containing Jake the Hedgehog, who is a little shy but all the girls like him and also he skateboards and he's half vampire.

google THIS

Indy: That belongs on a DeviantArt page! (Commissions now open!)

Prof. Crocodile

google THIS posted:

Being lowered from the ceiling through a laser grid toward a glass case containing Jake the Hedgehog, who is a little shy but all the girls like him and also he skateboards and he's half vampire.

this idea is too good to just let go. need one of our resident artists to immortalize it.

Yinlock

feast on my resin dick, g.i joe

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

google THIS posted:

Prof. Crocodile posted:

this idea is too good to just let go. need one of our resident artists to immortalize it.

Wilkins Micawber

as we leave this existence
looking for another
They say "tender and mild" about the baby Jesus, or whatever. Right? I think so. But what if, maybe the baby Jesus was a pack of smokes. Imagine that, a pack of smokes! The baby Jesus. Hope you're following along here because now comes the twist,: black and mild. Alright gently caress you , I don't have to impress you Merry suck my Dick!!

Yinlock

the power rangers are trying to think of an excuse to get out of class as a giant monster destroys the city but the teacher is having none of it

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yinlock posted:

the power rangers are trying to think of an excuse to get out of class as a giant monster destroys the city but the teacher is having none of it

"come on, folks, you expect me to believe that a giant spacemonster is attacking the city? i mean, sure, once is understandable, but this is the seventh time *this* month you're telling me this. what's going on?"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
AND IF IT HAPPENS DURING MR JOHNSON'S CLASS HE CAN GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO LEAVE

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dip Viscous
a guy standing by the side of the road holding up a big cardboard sign that just says gently caress EGGS

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
the new weightlifting horror movie is surprisingly dark

that's all I've got so far

Yinlock

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

"come on, folks, you expect me to believe that a giant spacemonster is attacking the city? i mean, sure, once is understandable, but this is the seventh time *this* month you're telling me this. what's going on?"

"I don't know who signed this doctor's note but i'm pretty sure "Zordon" isn't a licensed practitioner"

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
a financial advisor pronouncing Roth IRA to rhyme with "Gojira"

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dip Viscous posted:

a guy standing by the side of the road holding up a big cardboard sign that just says gently caress EGGS

honking my horn at the gently caress eggs guy every day on my drive to work. "this guy gets it"

Prurient Squid

90s Klingon Hip Hop.

Prof. Crocodile

A redux of that old "Barkley vs. Godzilla" ad campaign from the 90's, but this time it is Charles Barkley and Godzilla arguing loudly about politics in line at a Panera bread, and things are said that probably shouldn't have been said, and they both look so old that it makes you feel old too.

Prurient Squid

You've all heared of the flying nun. But since the invention of the catapult aren't all nuns (potentially) flying nuns? :thunk:

Yinlock

Prurient Squid posted:

You've all heared of the flying nun. But since the invention of the catapult aren't all nuns (potentially) flying nuns? :thunk:

I've recently heard news of this "flying nun" everyone is talking about, which leaves me with a question for our nuns: why can't you fly? do you not love Jesus enough???

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Call up my nuns and fly away

dracula vladdy AF
a company that is able to remove memories, but specifically they're only able to erase the plot of terminator 2 from your mind, so you can go into it fresh, not knowing if the terminator is good this time or not.

also it removes the memory of guns'n roses video for the song "you could be mine" just to be sure

dracula vladdy AF
tbh less of a joke and more just something that would be cool

google THIS

dracula vladdy AF posted:

a company that is able to remove memories, but specifically they're only able to erase the plot of terminator 2 from your mind, so you can go into it fresh, not knowing if the terminator is good this time or not.

also it removes the memory of guns'n roses video for the song "you could be mine" just to be sure

This, except the solutions to classic adventure games

Dip Viscous
~6 people in a room with a really nice glossy photo of an rear end but it's edited to be super dramatic like a reality tv show

"drat, that's a pretty cool thong... poo poo, does anyone have nail clippers with them?"

*cuts to same guy with hand severed, geysering blood all over*

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Hi ho, Kermit the frog here and...I'm just so sick of this poo poo.

Jaguars!

Going to my alterations man to get the hem let down a bit on my latest condom purchase

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
REO peewagon

thanks Manifisto!

Dip Viscous
Hoyle Diver

google THIS

Jaguars! posted:

Going to my alterations man to get the hem let down a bit on my latest condom purchase

Sir, I'm never going to be able to finish this needlework if you keep flinching

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
No sir I assure you, it is vertical stripes that are slimming.