Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

It's a miso, rice, and pickles kind of morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xcheopis

roomforthetuna posted:

I think you meant... ɹɐƃns

Inert is actually on the label!
Well, a couple labels. I think it's funny.

xcheopis

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

It's a miso, rice, and pickles kind of morning.

Foggy?

Escape From Noise

Just a balanced breakfast

xcheopis

Just a balanced breakfast

Well, that's boring! :cheeky:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
merry christmas byob

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Luvcow posted:

merry christmas byob

merry christmas luvcow :)

also wanna wish a very merry christmas to butt the shitman fart

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

merry christmas byob

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

more falafel please

forums poster

my friend just announced his hbo max password on discord and it's "capital asses with 5 s's" or "Assesssss55"

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

more falafel please

forums poster

Marty Crongo byob

Escape From Noise

xcheopis posted:

Well, that's boring! :cheeky:

It's good hangover food imho

more falafel please

forums poster

also kief Richards I heard the song today

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Merry Christmas to all my

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

more falafel please posted:

my friend just announced his hbo max password on discord and it's "capital asses with 5 s's" or "Assesssss55"
Makes sense, because the b in hbo stands for butts.

Escape From Noise

Holiday Butts Organization

hoppits

boopchat

Derpies

by sebmojo
XmAs

hoppits

Such is the holiday

xcheopis

I don't do much on Christmas anyway, so watching Scrooged and re-reading Max Beerbohm's A Christmas Garland while eating far too much sugar will constitute my bacchanal.

Escape From Noise

Gonna go on a Christmas jog and eat lentil soup. May buy some more vanilla beans to make vanilla extract and make some cookies.

Leonyth
Update on me: Got scans and checks done at the hospital let out not quite 24 hours ago now, told I'm doing a very poor job at looking after my body (tbf it's something I should have been aware of, but since I don't get very sick often I kinda take it for granted)
Basically given some medicines and a referral to see to GP asap in the new year.

So, not great news, but it's my first time as an adult staying at a hospital for something like this so if nothing else it was a fascinating experience.

Thanks for the push from you guys who told me to get it checked out, because there was a good chance I would have tried to stick it out otherwise.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

Leonyth posted:

Update on me: Got scans and checks done at the hospital let out not quite 24 hours ago now, told I'm doing a very poor job at looking after my body (tbf it's something I should have been aware of, but since I don't get very sick often I kinda take it for granted)
Basically given some medicines and a referral to see to GP asap in the new year.

So, not great news, but it's my first time as an adult staying at a hospital for something like this so if nothing else it was a fascinating experience.

Thanks for the push from you guys who told me to get it checked out, because there was a good chance I would have tried to stick it out otherwise.

I'm sorry you had such a startling time at the hospital and glad that at least you got to go home in one piece.

Also happy Christmas Day to everybody! Tomorrow me and Bingo Bango are having some video chats with our respective families and opening the last few presents we haven't already gone ripped open like beasts. She got me a book about taking care of curly hair since I'd been talking about being sick of straightening it all the time so now my hair is just huge coils. I look truly famous. I hope you all find great things under your holiday tree, some tires, some mustard, you know, whatever kinds of pelts you've been wanting, fresh new nails and thorns to try out, all that stuff, a picture of a creep, corn husk for general use, everything beautiful and new in this world.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??

Leonyth posted:

Good to hear you made the step to get it checked out; I always thought my father was crazy for literally never going to the doctor's for anything until he he almost died of appendicitis/sepsis and now surprise surprise I see myself repeating the same pattern.
Get well and healthy soon dude.

Also, Mergin Christmern everybody, hope Satan/Baby Jesus got you some of that nice stuff booooooze and sleeeeep

B33rChiller

Leonyth posted:

Glad to hear you're taking care, and have help, should it be needed. Merry crimmas. I just finished assembling a marble run set, so it's ready fjrst thing in the am. G'night

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Escape From Noise

Made some vanilla extract.

Got some Spirytus 96% vodka.

Got vanilla beans too.

Slittin' thos beans

Don't worry! The Spirytus is not for drinking!

All set up! Now just need to wait a mere 6 months.

A little treat for later.

Goons Are Gifts

Merry Christmas friends, enjoy your gifts and your family and friends time if you can, post with your friends if you can't and always take good care of yourselves because we need you here

Escape From Noise

I am making cookies. I don't have a mixer so I hand mixed the batter by hand and my hand and wrist is pretty shot. First batch of chocolate chip cookies in the oven are kind of messed up but hey. Still have plenty of batter to get it right.

nut

Luvcow posted:

merry christmas byob

Escape From Noise

Merry Christmas

Escape From Noise

EVERYONE

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

merry christmas byob

Manifisto

A little treat for later.

lol

Escape From Noise

Man I'm not feeling very well. Once I'm done baking the chocolate chip cookies I'm taking a hot bath and getting into bed.

Goons Are Gifts

Check out what I got from my friend for Christmas!!

I'm stunned by this, it's such a ridiculous beauty I mean look

This is amazing because pretty much only my colleagues at work know that I absolutely adore fountain pens and the only reason he knew (I mean, we don't talk about pens a lot and never worked together lol) was because once when we were playing pen & paper in The Before Time he noticed that I was writing using a fancy looking pen, so he spent the past months in lock down researching and looking for pens and what I might like.
I usually only use medium to low level fountain pens for work, but I write a poo poo ton there and usually was too afraid to get a really fancy one due to learning how to handle it properly, cleaning it etc., but this, this one is different

I love it

Goons Are Gifts

Man I'm not feeling very well. Once I'm done baking the chocolate chip cookies I'm taking a hot bath and getting into bed.

I can't wait for the baking results and eat them all through my monitor, but I hope you can get some Christmas feel better feelings going soon and sleep well later
I mean baking can be really stressful

Escape From Noise

I'm alright. Just feel sorta exhausted for some reason. I made these tonight. My oven is little so they're kind of weirdly shaped. I have peanut butter cookie dough in the fridge already. I'll bake those tomorrow.

Stoner Sloth

Luvcow posted:

merry christmas byob

:hmmyes:

also folks found a christmas baby huntsman spider clambering around on my leg hair, a byobmas miracle!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

biosterous

merry christmas byob!!!

my parents got me a great gift:

the gift of crime

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Goons Are Gifts

Stoner Sloth posted:

:hmmyes:

also folks found a christmas baby huntsman spider clambering around on my leg hair, a byobmas miracle!

A miracle, I love it, post the spider!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

Glutes Are Great posted:

A miracle, I love it, post the spider!!

sadly i cannot, put the cute lil bugger outside - was a very flat and triangular friend!!

i did manage to feed 'em a small mosquito that i caught though, grabbed it from my fingertip and ran away to feast!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!