Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
Yes 44 35.20%
No 81 64.80%
Total: 125 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
PA + timer system to blow up a nashville restaurant? Something tells me that there are going to be a couple clues strewn about.

My money is on inside job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Grip it and rip it posted:

PA + timer system to blow up a nashville restaurant? Something tells me that there are going to be a couple clues strewn about.

My money is on inside job

It was right in front of a major ATT datacenter/switching center

So maybe 5g nutcases. Laughably, its one of the ones designed to withstand a nuclear blast.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

CommieGIR posted:

So maybe 5g nutcases. Laughably, its one of the ones designed to withstand a nuclear blast.

I was thinking inside job or petty revenge against the restaurant, but the att thing is probably more likely. Feel bad for those DCTs tho, smoke breaks just got real short

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Whatever happened one thing's certain. DJT will have the dumbest possible response

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Milo and POTUS posted:

Whatever happened one thing's certain. DJT will have the dumbest possible response

He’ll show up in Bowling Green, Kentucky next week and tell them to rake their leaves. Then he’ll throw cans of food at the crowd as well as a hat some kid handed to him to sign.

Meanwhile, Kushner pulls copper out of AT&T’s building.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Also lol new the new thread title

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

CommieGIR posted:

My money is on insurance scam, somehow. Closing with a wet fart seems on brand for the year

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/TheTNHoller/status/1342517593425510401

this is pretty weird

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

:stare:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Yeah, you don't just randomly park an RV on Second Ave in Nashville.

Mr. Nice! posted:

Picture of below:

:stonk:

e: Using the location of the blast and the US Bank Tower building orientation, my best guess is that the driver of that vehicle was coming down 24S heading towards downtown and was about a mile and a half away.

SquirrelyPSU fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Dec 25, 2020

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
in 2019 i'd have said that no one is dumb enough to insurance fraud their business via a terrorist attack but 2020 says 'why not'

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020
Seems like they didn't want anyone dead, but wanted to scare the poo poo out of people? Guess the feds will be working overtime through NYE to figure this out

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

I thought the PA message was from the bomb squad (who were already on the scene)

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
It will come to light that the RVBIED was employed by someone just trying to get to the bottom of what the hell happened with this election, which was one of the most corrupt and rigged in history, then the cops will get distracted by something else or perhaps the President will issue them a pardon and we'll all shake hands and move on

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

US Berder Patrol posted:

It will come to light that the RVBIED was employed by someone just trying to get to the bottom of what the hell happened with this election, which was one of the most corrupt and rigged in history, then the cops will get distracted by something else or perhaps the President will issue them a pardon and we'll all shake hands and move on

Or if it’s left wing...insurrection act time!

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yo so where do we sign up for the weather underground?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

It'll be saboteurs attempting to bring back the glorious days of Imperial Japan

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

I think it's a viral advertisement campaign for the new George Foreman grill.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

“Someone blew up my RV” sounds like the next evolution of a country song.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Icon Of Sin posted:

“Someone blew up my RV” sounds like the next evolution of a country song.

Or a CHUD bumper sticker....well same thing I guess.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

That Works posted:

Already gone, what was it?

Someone replying to the Nashvillle PD post about the explosion with "Yeah 2nd street's needed to be cleaned up for a while, the homeless are getting violent"

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Well this ain't great.

https://twitter.com/evanmcmurry/status/1342534325007429633?s=19

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Basticle posted:

I thought the PA message was from the bomb squad (who were already on the scene)

Bomb squad ain't gonna give a countdown my dude

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

What a bunch of jerks!

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

I don't hear a countdown in the video posted

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code
Somewhere some four-star is like "Where we droppin now boys?!"

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Grip it and rip it posted:

My money is on insurance scam, somehow. Closing with a wet fart seems on brand for the year

I'm sure there are easier ways to perform insurance grift than attempting to blow up half a city block and inviting the eyes of the ATF and FBI.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

not caring here posted:

Yo so where do we sign up for the weather underground?

how do you do, fellow insurrectionists

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

sharknado slashfic posted:

Ok I just need to get through 6 more hours without my relatives hearing about this....

:rip: looks like its antifa attack on christmas chat over dinner

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
No reason to suspect a RWNJ from what we know about the actual incident thus far, but the current mood of the fascists is "explicitly thirsting for liberal blood". It's going to be a miracle if none of them actually act on it.
https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1342286062207422469

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

That picture is like exactly what I would draw as a parody but its dead serious isn't it?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
yes :(

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I don’t think that phrase was meant to be taken as instruction for the worship of an elder god but I suppose I wasn’t there when it was written

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/TheTNHoller/status/1342532764650926080?s=20

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

That picture is like exactly what I would draw as a parody but its dead serious isn't it?

Zyklon Ben is something to behold.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code

Cugel the Clever posted:

No reason to suspect a RWNJ from what we know about the actual incident thus far, but the current mood of the fascists is "explicitly thirsting for liberal blood". It's going to be a miracle if none of them actually act on it.
https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1342286062207422469

That's a gun coming out of the tree's right temple isn't it? Right? Am I the only one that sees that?

Grip it and rip it
Apr 28, 2020

SquirrelyPSU posted:

I'm sure there are easier ways to perform insurance grift than attempting to blow up half a city block and inviting the eyes of the ATF and FBI.

That's why it's so genius!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Iain posted:

That's a gun coming out of the tree's right temple isn't it? Right? Am I the only one that sees that?

Nope, I see it too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Lmao at jupiter and saturn.