Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Mr. Lobe posted:

I've read about it, but never had it. How would you rank it in cakelike things

You will be very confused if you go in wanting a cake as it isn't really anything like one. Conversely it's also better than any cake. Cream and sugar, cased in merengue, with fruit on top to tell your brain you're getting some fruit in that day.

Stealing pavlova from kiwis is the only good thing the Aussies have done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tgent
Sep 6, 2011

Inceltown posted:

spoiler alert: This is an insanely succ take and is so far from the lived experience of a huge chunk of Australian's it isn't funny.

She followed that up by posting this reply to some criticism received on twitter:

https://twitter.com/MRacMC/status/1342623554844540928?s=19

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

I make money out of playing videogames as a tester. I'm so poo poo at games I break them, and I monetized that!

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

drat, deep. really makes u think. thanks

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Truly profound

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

In conclusion, my boss had no right to fire me for finding pics of my diaper LARP group

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
make fun of this

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/appledoglives/status/1342896142238035970?s=20

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Junpei posted:

make fun of this

yeah i mean it's kind of a point?

Maybe the only cop that's not ab is the fetish sex fantasy cop.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i can't approve of nazi fetishism

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

everyone must be nice to our official Lad of Posts otherwise youre mean to children

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
destroy the cop within and you can safely play with cop toys

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Think laterally. Redesign your kids "cop" uniform as a "publicly accountable, democratically elected, community based safety guard" and tell the kid they can arrest any other kids dressed as cops for criminal mischief and RICO.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Received a cookbook of “Q”uarantine recipes to promote immune system “resistance” to disease. There’s nothing overtly political in the book, is this just a coincidence?

Has my relative who sent me this crack pinged or have I?

Really tempted to try to decode a secret message out of here like “page 34, 3 eggs, page 56, two cups of oil, page 71, chicken thighs. oh my god Trump is going to start the Rapture”.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/Beaner_Bronco/status/1342848701757272065?s=20

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

space uncle posted:

Received a cookbook of “Q”uarantine recipes to promote immune system “resistance” to disease. There’s nothing overtly political in the book, is this just a coincidence?

Really tempted to try to decode a secret message out of here like “page 34, 3 eggs, page 56, two cups of oil, page 71, chicken thighs. oh my god Trump is going to start the Rapture”.

looks great op let's see some recipes

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

space uncle posted:

Nothing but recipes for 1

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

space uncle posted:

hell yeah let's decipher it

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

and once again the thread will be nothing but questionable recipes

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

space uncle posted:

Big Foucault's Pendulum energy here. Do it.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Both of these recipes look good to me. I’m on board the Q train now, next stop flavortown. Did you guys know that the Food Network hosts have been executed for treason and replaced by hologram clones?

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

space uncle posted:

Both of these recipes look good to me. I’m on board the Q train now, next stop flavortown. Did you guys know that the Food Network hosts have been executed for treason and replaced by hologram clones?

"Smoothies are a chief bulwark of the Q plan."

:tinfoil:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

i have to know what this guy's sign says

twoday posted:

"Smoothies are a chief bulwark of the Q plan."

:tinfoil:

smoothbrains more like

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

are there sexy drug kingpin costumes

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Lmao, she was also using the general strike that is ongoing in India to promote her onlyfans. She got called out by a bunch of Indian sex workers.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/bfermenting/status/1342596499289608198

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1342945540770832384

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there
Lets get foucaults pendulum up in this sh*t. Placing the recipe for brined roasted chicken thighs on page 22 is an obvious reference to the Templar Order being disbanded on 16th October 1322 and the covert role they played in spreading the bubonic plague - an obvious revenge plot turned awry

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Ah yes, the Lone Star People’s Republic

Delthalaz
Mar 5, 2003

Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/lk_computer/status/1342849988875968514

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/byjoelanderson/status/1342979905965809664?s=19

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

guiliani alt

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

Wouldn’t it be BullCycle?